There are people browsing Veeky Forums right now who ruin their food by only using their microwave on full power

>there are people browsing Veeky Forums right now who ruin their food by only using their microwave on full power

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=obBPaB9p-G4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>using a microwave for the actual cooking process
The glowing radioactive death that awaits you will be entirely deserved.

It's literally just for lightly reheating leftovers.

masterrace

MAKING FOOD USING ONLY THE MICROWAVE IS SIMPLY FOOLISH.

>there are people browsing Veeky Forums right now who don't nuke their eggs in the microwave

My niggy i have that exact same one

>using the Cancer Machine
>ever
Enjoy getting cancer at every point on your digestive tract, from mouth cancer all the way to anal cancer and everything in between.

>using a microwave at all

Why? I have never felt the need for one, it serves no purpose.

this is the same person that would claim that Wi-Fi causes cancer

If you just want to reheat that stir fry from last night it's good.

>not reheating on the stovetop it in the same pan you cooked it in and then eating it straight out of there for easy cleanup

haha, everyone knows that wifi cancer is actually caused by cellphones

Use microwave on 70-80% power for 30-45 seconds to heat middle of food then bake in toaster oven until hot. Any other reheating method is inferior.

>microwaving bacon
youtube.com/watch?v=obBPaB9p-G4

Why is everyone discussing % power rather than the actual output power of the microwave? Different microwaves come in different wattages. A guy operating a 1000 watt microwave at 70% power would be doing the exact same thing as someone running a 700 watt model at 100% power.

You dumb mother fucker

>tfw i don't even own a microwave

That's not an answer to the question, Cleetus. Try again.

I bet you cook with cast iron too, because you're clearly Amish.

amish can't frogpost you retard

Don't ever post this again you fucking faggot

>Chinese professor dedicated 20 minutes of class for calling out the Stacey's on their phones and how they *could* get cancer because "You'll never know :)"
Based. Even though I don't buy the "I have no proof but it MAY happen!" argument.

They can, but not everyday and the frog must be in black.

>Full power
My microwave is so old / cheap that when you put it to 50% power it just goes 100% half the time

Enjoy scalding your tongue on enchiladas that are still frozen in the center.

There is no other power. Its a fucking macrowave. Im not bringing an oven to work and my pizzaz pizza cooker already set the place on fire.

Microwave on north korea nuke testing mode.

> going to Jewniversity

I hate my generation.