Anybody here run a small business? No crypto fags allowed

Anybody here run a small business? No crypto fags allowed.

Attached: pondergrug.png (485x443, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Veeky
powh.io/?masternode=0xf6204c1fbacc5bb157f458d4e31cb80717331aad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Me. What's up. Won't reveal the nature of it cause I won't kill the golden goose.

Attached: 1513382969423.jpg (480x944, 55K)

my dad owned a restaurant through my childhood

Home based coder (other people to get big spikes of income, and my own apps), also have affiliate sites & some drop shipping going.

I make and sell a product online to braindead hipsters. I'd say what but 1. I don't want competition 2. You're too lazy to do it anyway

I'll probably end up being a freelance designer in a few years, currently in the middle of study.

I'm a Canadian plumber.

What coin is this?

nope

Freelance graphics and webpage designer. Could be making a lot more but im lazy and have grown accustomed to sleeping in every morning and playing vidya in between my work through out the day and its still enough to keep me afloat

starting up a food truck biz this summer, hope it works out.

Whats the difference between a Canadian plumber and a normal plumber?

Pebble

welcome, newfriend

Hell yeah.

I run a company called Amazon. Thinking about buying LINK.

Care to explain it to a layman?

teach me

lmgtfy.com/?q=Veeky Forums+%22canadian+plumber%22

Stfu. You coiners are going to lose it all.
I work as a Canadian plumber. Today i made more money than any of you cucks will ever make day trading cryptocurrency. Want to know something amazing though? I can hold it in my fucking hand, that's right i can count my dollars right in front of my face. I'm not playing around with pretend coins that don't have any impact on this world.

I started work at 5:00 AM today. I was able to install 3 boilers each giving me ~3000$ per. I unclogged 3 toilets each giving me ~600$ each for 30 minutes of work. I find problems that dont exist in every single customers house that i enter into. Even if its an old fucking boomer in their 70s who ruined our economy i dont care i take advantage of their stupidity.
>You really need this heat exchanger upgrade to your heating system!! It's looking really old and your pipes could burst any moment.

Even though its completely fine i'll just bill them for a $900 part that was in perfect working condition.
The only way to get ahead in life is to fucking push your way around. So that's right today i made $12,585 canadian dollars. Meanwhile you fucking cucks are investing in digital garbage like "Bitbeans, Cuckbeans, Iconomis, and Digibytes" Spamming your fucking cuck memes and losing money..

Why don't you use your brain for a minute and realise that the latest SEC news is going to crash all of your crypto world around you in the next few months. Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme that only profits for the original founders. You will never make as much money as me in the trades because you're too busy failing realizing the only way to get ahead in life is through hard work and ripping people off.

Enjoy staying poor.

Plumbers really make that much?

Take it easy Shitstein.

Probably going to lose my job this week.

Is there someting I can do online that can get me earning $500 a week in a few months?

I have some ecommerce and coding experience, but I dont wanna have to become an affiliate marketing sellout

DFS

Attached: kneepads.jpg (500x275, 18K)

I eat ass

What is your business model?

I suck some small dicks

Eating ass confirmed as a stable business venture.

FUCKING 9999999

Attached: 1509083855606.jpg (750x720, 87K)

The b8 is tasty lmao idiots

Old coins is a meme, investment games like powh.io/?masternode=0xf6204c1fbacc5bb157f458d4e31cb80717331aad is the future

Thinking about starting a business where I rent out signs like this.

These signs cost about $1000 to buy, and then you can rent them out to local businesses for about $100 a month. Should make back my investment and start making a profit in less than a year.

Attached: Magnetsigns.jpg (648x432, 161K)

I've sold my soul and do marketing for ICOs and blockchain startups

As long as maintenance and repairs don't dig in to your return you should be fine. You'll need about 10 signs out per month for it to be remotely worth while tho... unless you can make the signs for cheaper than the 1k

you still have to get your hands covered in shit daily you faggot, I wouldn't be bragging

I made over 12k that day alone. I'm going to retire in a few years and you'll still be stuck here, trading memecurrencies.

Also, people love to fuck with signs. Depending on where you live you might end up scrubbing down tons of graffiti or whatever. It's a neat idea though. If you're in an up and coming city then making signs for car lots and apartment complexes could be a sweet gig.

I have a few ideas but lack capital and motivation

I sell bitcoin and bitcoin accessories

Attached: hank.jpg (500x375, 32K)

I make 500k a year welding.

This is my favorite pasta

How hard is it to set up orders and shipping? Any idea where to go for more info like this? Do you use something like square?

-Thanks, brainlet

Attached: 1520882872445.jpg (507x480, 38K)

I make these shitty one-tap arcade games you often see at the top of the App Store charts. Ama

Bullshit, liar.

Don't fall for the larpers.
All the plumbers, welders and other shit tier jobs don't make jackshit, they are just trying to make all the poor cryptobabies mad.

Go do a 1 year college program for some blue collar trash job, you'll get near 100K for any skilled trade.

I run a small crypto business

>$600 to use a plunger on a toilet

>being a cliche plumber

>digging through literal shit and scamming people
>breathing in toxic fumes

Attached: 1519597460580.jpg (600x936, 63K)