Guys, be honest, the amount of LINK shilling in Veeky Forums

is this the same as it was for ETH back in 2015?

Is getting into LINK now the same as getting into ETH back in 2015?

Attached: 8i2lj2lm.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/de/currencies/digibyte/
warosu.org/biz/thread/1822595
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Feels like people asking this question repeatedly is a new kind of shilling.

Link is a meme. The sooner you come to accept that, the sooner you can move on.

Link isn't even discussed on a serious level outside of Veeky Forums

/got/ thread?

Attached: Sansa.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

>serious crypto level

Attached: 1520103939091.png (768x1024, 591K)

its just a meme

>Is getting into LINK now the same as getting into ETH back in 2015?

It has been the one to defy everything. people seem to say it won't go anywhere, but it is still here. I am in it and it is sure worth it.

Past biz shilling attempts:

>tron
>dbc
>fun
>bazinga

Do you really have to ask yourself if its a meme or not? Its clearly a fucking joke headed by a fat fuck with a philosophy degree. Plus, its been shilled so fucking much here how can it not raise red flags? Truth is that this piece of shit has already peaked, now its just bag holders trying to unload. That's why 35-40% of the catalog is always link posts all the time. That right there should be a no go.

Attached: images.jpg (289x175, 8K)

No. I've been back on /biz in 2015, you couldn't post anything about Ethereum without some faggot instantly (You)ing with "Ethereum is totally a russian scan boiz, buy LISK they've got german engineering!!"

Always do opposite of what /biz does

If I make it with LINK i'm going to pay for a /link/ thread

Link was shilled before fun and bazinga and has kept on being shilled long after those two have faded. Dunno about the other two since I've just recently come back here after an absence of years. Btw Veeky Forums never really shilled ETH that hard two years ago.

im very pro link, but it might be, its very clever if it is.

Also I didn't buy ETH back when it was the new hotness because from what was being said, ETH's main use would be the DAO, and the DAO turned out to be pure shit that crashed and burned, I'm amazed that ETH survived that, but then again if BTC could survive Gox anything is possible in this fucking stupid world of crypto.

>ETH's main use would be th
When did ETH become known for ICO's?

yeah, that's why sergey is heading at the fucking SXSW conference in a couple days.

yeay yeah, i know, we're all meant to be fudding right now, but fuck, LINK is literlly blue chip when it comes to crypto

Link is a cruel joke played on newfags. Buy P3D.

Crypto is an overvalued piece of shit. There's no need for more coins like Bitcoin and monero.
Ethereum is overvalued and does nothing right now. It doesn't even scale and the only successful smart contracts are crypto kittes, ICOs and pyrmaid schemes(POWH).

It isn't surprising that Veeky Forums is going crazy for the only thing that could give blockchains like Ethereum purpose.

>ETH's main use would be the DAO

It still will be - needs more maturity first.

Chainlink will be even bigger than ETH in the long run.

Smartcontracts is a nice thing, but theres no use case for it within the ETH blockchain, its fucking useless.

This is where Chainlink jumps in. Chainlink is the glue that will connect external API feeds to the ETH blockchain, now smartcontracts is useful and has a proper use case.

Once this happens and there is mass adaption, the price of a single LINK token will not be $1000, but more in the $7000-8000 range

ETH needs Chainlink to survive in the long run, LINK does not need ETH to survive

Attached: chainlink.png (200x200, 11K)

link threads make me go

Attached: the mannis.jpg (250x236, 4K)

digibytes was shilled in the same way
coinmarketcap.com/de/currencies/digibyte/

dude, ever look back at the world of fiat? that rats race is even more retarded, honestly
look at fluctuations of brazilian real to euro and imagine doing trade between those two economic blocks, its a nightmare

Great post my friend

Attached: 1520622176508.png (1005x1007, 1.03M)

Daily reminder for the weak-handed linkies:

warosu.org/biz/thread/1822595

Lol hello new friend

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-11 at 8.32.58 PM.png (1065x886, 221K)

If you are assuming LINK to conservatively be worth $5-$10 by EOY, and also assuming that is can speculatively go much further, then you must also assume the following:

BTC continues a meteoric, parabolic moonshot
ETH going to $3-$5k
Crypto Market as a whole gains mass adoption, get a % of that derivatives pie and we see a total market cap in the trillions
ChainLink get DocuSign, SWIFT, or other big name partner when mainnet drops, AND becomes a defacto oracle solution for other dApps

If you think ^ is all reasonable, then sure, LINK is a great investment

By your logic, everything will be going up but only because BTC and ETH dragged them. If that's the case, LINK won't even need main net or partnerships.

not dependent on BTC at all

Shoo shoo paid shill.

I remember constant ETH $1 threads and people FUDing the fuck out of it so yes.

>>dbc
>>fun
>>bazinga
Been shilled longer than any of these. Those were obvious pump n dumps of complete shit coins.

Those are 3 legitimate projects

That's why I all inned SingularityNET. You fuckers HATE Sophia and Dr. Ben Goertzel

No, you're thinking of OMG.

Attached: 1520565203285.jpg (343x343, 16K)

Nope. Eth never had bots replying to any thread that mentioned it. Eth never had newfaggot trash spamming for gets. Eth never had retarded memes surrounding it.
Eth came out during a time when altcoins were still looked down upon as shitcoin pump and dumps, thats the only reason it was met with any hostility. Everyone was still salty from 2014.

Its an old kind of shilling.

that's a load of shit. LINK is not dependent on BTC or ETH going up in value.

>is this the same as it was for ETH back in 2015?
Absolutely different, LINK shilling is much much more akin to Bitbean or Digibyte

Lol cope baby cope

Irony is lost on you i guess

COPE

those coins were all pumped/spammed for 2-3 weeks. link has been steady for 6+ months