Whats it like having the power, money and confidence to do whatever the f*ck you want?

Theres this guy in my economics course who literally attracts women like flies thanks to his handsome looks and deep voice that makes women literally orgasm when he speaks. Apparently he's also got several internships lined up at top consultancies and banks because he's dating this headhunter HR woman who put in the good word in for him. Even though its favoritism, no one cares because he is a chad and clients at consultancies/banks always love chads.

So what does it feel like being like this guy Veeky Forums? I want to know whether anyone here lives life on easy mode like this.

Attached: 1507068890919.png (656x755, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

powh.io/?masternode=0xf6204c1fbacc5bb157f458d4e31cb80717331aad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Confidence breeds power, power breeds money, money breeds confidence

>be said chad in class
>no one knows you’re closet homo with social anxiety
>marry stacey
>land dream job
>house and dog
>proud of me dad?
>jumps off bridge at 35

Stop thinking about it, buddy.

It's nice but it sucks if you get rekt. Since your confidence is tied to your money it takes a hit as well.

Also, good lucks can fade quite quickly if the hairline goes.

I think this is why a lot of bald guys turn to religion and stop acting like Chad's.

Mid 20s, M, work as a private banker at a top bank. All I do is talk to high net worth clients about stupid shit, get them what they need ( business loans, investments, mortgages, etc..) make more than six figures. Girls come with the prestige. Not tall, but very handsome and with an accent... definitely a very good life. 10/10 would recommend.

I’m going to get Elon Musk hair transplants. Also Joe Rogan is proof you can be old, bald and cool.

KEK try living hard mode
>Living in the projects
>Alcoholic Mom, plumber dad
>Got bullied
>Bust my ass of in school
>Leave house when 18
>Work shitty jobs to pay for school (so broke had literally holes in my shoes).
>Got hired at consultancy firm
>Wife left me, take care of kiddo
>Got hired at financial firm . Nice house and car.
>New gf (awesome mom for my kid)

For everything I had to work my ass of, nothing for granted. This is how you create sharks.

here is a truth you dont want to hear
most communication is not verbal
the amount your life changes with proper posture body language and eye contact is astounding
try it out sometime
or remain just another coward in the ether

Would you rather be doing that or be financially independent with less spending money?

typical life of a nigger kek

Money breeds power, power breeds confidence, confidence breeds overconfidence, overconfidence loses money

KYS faggot.

kek too true

>overconfidence loses money

True, but chads always find it easy to make their lost money back and rarely commit suicide. Jordan Belfort from Wolf of Wall Street for example. A convicted felon, and yet hes doing pretty well for himself now

It's fun and I don't mind working there, I just don't like the entire corporate hierarchical structure... having to wait 15-20 years to be a managing director and be making 1-3 mil per year. I value independence a lot more and my ambitions are higher than that. My plan is to continue saving and growing my ecommerce biz, continue networking with the big wigs in the city, and eventually branch out and go full-time entrepreneur.

Your life story too, huh?

Attached: 1519624705935.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Actually, the complete opposite. But I can tell you hate yourself and probably want to end it so I thought I would encourage you

Everyone can be that man user, I was dumb as fuck when I was 15..
In Latin America we say hi to the opposite sex by giving a kiss in the cheek, I was 15 and girls were so disgusted to say hi to me cause of that.
Everything started to change when I started to read seduction's books, is not an overnight change, but if you want to become that men, you have to start somewhere.

>Not tall, but very handsome and with an accent
Mexican, Indian or Arab?

So he's like a real life Kiryu? That'd be cool.

Attached: Yakuza_4_Kiryu.jpg (350x197, 12K)

probably not since he knows his father

Attached: 1501136055315.png (420x420, 18K)

>t. ugly nog

kys apeman

MERCILESS

Attached: 1510249560952.jpg (900x900, 151K)

young joe rogan was hot as shit though

I'm naturally attractive, and my parents are rich. My parents got me and internship at a fortune 10 company, and I already got a job with the company that starts at 100k + per year.

I graduated in december, but my job doesn't even start until June. I have plenty of money to survive on because my rich aunt died left me money, which I invested into DOGE around november last year.

All i do is browse Veeky Forums for advice, play my PS4, and go to the gym. I go out drinking with my friends every weekend, and we plan on flying to south korea next month just to get tattooed by @varotattoer.

It feels good. What the fuck did you expect?

Investable smart contracts are about to blow up, just wait for it powh.io/?masternode=0xf6204c1fbacc5bb157f458d4e31cb80717331aad

goteem