When did LINK started to be shilled here on Veeky Forums?

Did it start with Assblaster? Riddle user? When was this?

Attached: spoileralert.jpg (292x173, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o1o5o2m6Stg
powh.io/?masternode=0xf6204c1fbacc5bb157f458d4e31cb80717331aad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

assblaster came much later. it started at the ICO last year.

It started with the presale.

This, a lot of anons got in on the presale. I got my link from animechan and sold right before the first major conference.

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up bags my name is OP but u can call me t3h f466o7 oF m00n!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch game of thrones w/ my girlfreind [(male)im gay if u dont like it deal w/it] its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of money here so give me lots of shitcoinses!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this

I distinctly remember the presale being so different, with the pools, first I had seen like that.
Seemed like a scam to me, with anons saying "contribute to mine so we can fill it up"

Didn't get in until after ICO after I had read up on it more
Still got in at 15 cents, cant be mad.

It has been a total shitfest ever since the presale. October (SIBOS) was exceptionally spectacular with the entire catalog full of link cubes. The toilet fud was pretty amazing, good times.

7/10 remake. Doesn't even have a pic to go with it.

I first saw chainlink on Veeky Forums about 3 weeks before ICO

youtube.com/watch?v=o1o5o2m6Stg

Attached: 988.jpg (1020x1020, 744K)

started with pre-sale drama
quickly became meme fud/fomo
"accumulating"

many LINK holders have over 100k because they had the balls to sell every new/conference and buy that sweet dip, this alone should tell you that LINK will never be worth more than a cup of coffee because it would simply enrich too many pathetic autists to possibly be a reality, no respectable institution will ever touch this project and even the elusive "just need a few % of the derivatives market!" dream will never come true

We lost a lot of good marines that day

if you were here in October you'd know that edging is a cornerstone of the SmartContract.com company. There is no hype, only energy spent towards working on the product. In fact edging was what Sergey focused on for his Philosophy degree. This explains why partnerships are being kept secret and the suddenness of the inevitable singularity. When the singularity happens, be sure to open the Citizen app if you live in the SF bay area and look for an incident titled "office building flooded with semen" as Sergey et al will no longer be able to contain themselves. Sergey will blow the biggest load though as he's expressed a greater propensity of a hard on for decentralization. In fact in his interviews the first word Sergey says to candidates is "decentralization." No sentences or words around it. He looks intensely at their crotch, and if the candidate doesn't get wet or hard in 30 seconds the candidate is rejected.
With this information the reasoning is clear: a significant partnership has been secured, and the smartcontract team has been vigorously doing laundry or buying new underwear. This isn't sustainable however because the massive volume of pre cum will ruin the dry cleaning machines. It's only a matter of time until the laundromats find out whats going on. Hence it is a race against ejaculation, and a rigorous mental battle to keep their enthusiasm in check.

enjoy your ban

If demand is there, they will be bought.

You're a Maniac

Presale was when it was first talked about. Never really got hard shilling until just before the binance listing, then the shilling got hardcore leading up to sibos and that dump from 10k satoshi all the down to 1000 satoshi.

In since ICO. Blessed by based animechan with a spot in the pool.

The link shilling has been evident since pre-ico. The autists found out about link and in their selflessness leaked it to the rest of us.

Attached: PicsArt_02-13-02.13.26.png (1280x1200, 2.1M)

Huh? Link holders are too bitch to sell the news and conferences. They hold through every single pump and dump, convincing themselves that any time they sell a plethora of partnerships with fortune 500 companies will be announced and their chance to buy back in is forever gone.

do you actually believe the memes you read?

I certainly will if it ever comes.

Link is xby tier circle jerk if it doesn't deliver I'm going to laugh my ass off for years.

this,
newfags need to learn before posting
I remember everything vividly, the ico thread, the fudding during ED period, Sibos, the bleeding, the birth of the famou RANKS, first AB's threads etc
fuck I felt nostalgic Marines

Attached: 1516231870035.png (444x444, 115K)

new

do you actually believe the retarded things you theorize about?

>mfw there are anons on Veeky Forums holding 100% LINKs in their portfolios
how can someone be so naive?

Attached: gyaru.jpg (846x474, 45K)

Buying coins on centralized exchanges is a meme, especially in this market. Always invest in the next big thing, which as of now is decentralized investment smart-contracts powh.io/?masternode=0xf6204c1fbacc5bb157f458d4e31cb80717331aad

we'll see who's laughing later.

Honestly, I switched from ETH to Link and it's been the best decision I made this year. I made the switch a week ago and eth has gained -20% while link has only fluctuated +/-1%. It's been an unintended hedge.

I'll probably switch back to eth soon though

>memes/hr
LOL if this fuck makes money off of it I would have nothing but respect for him.

fuck off newfag

I need to clarify I am not shitting on LINK since I have around 1.5k stinky linkies, but going 100% on an alt coin is too risky.

>the oracle problem