What was the worst food related experience you've ever had?

What was the worst food related experience you've ever had?

ONE TIME I WENT TO A DINER AND ORDERED A SANDWICH AND THEY BROUGHT ME POTATO SOUP. I WAS UPSET BECAUSE I REALLY WANTED THE SANDWICH SO I SLAMMED THE BOWL ON THE COUNTER AND WALKED OUT IN A HUFF.

i drank a glass of expired milk once when i was hammered and spent the next few hours throwing up and shitting until i passed out on the bathroom floor with shit not wiped off my ass

d o g g o

Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles.

Shitty, overpriced chicken and waffles. I waited an hour in the rain for it and I was hungry the whole time, so usually things taste better when I want some food in my tummy. Went with my family, and no one liked anything they ordered.

0/10

Got some catfish in high school. It was not -good-

Once I went to London. In order to find at least one edible food in GB i bought some crisps in a grocery store. Well, after I stepped out the store I noticed I bought "pig skin crisps". It was the most disgusting "food" in my whole life. Some crisps were hard as a rock but some were just slimy and wet. But all of them tasted like ash.
Since this day I know how the holocaust tastes.

Pork rinds are GOAT though
Once I found a nut (the metal kind) in my Caesar salad

I went to America.

Raw red beans
Three can kill a man
I stole them because I hadn't eaten in three days
Spent two days shitting my soul out with unspeakable pain in the kidneys

When I was Veeky Forums I frequently downed eggs. One day, I downed raw eggs. Nothing has ever tasted as bad.

Why didn't you had money for food?
And why did you steal the only canned food you actually have to heat before eating?
I guess you watched to much Rocky, eh?
But there are actual many tasty dishes made out of raw eggs.

I once ate a PB&J my mom made for me for breakfast when I was 8. I've never puked so much around the house in my life. Probably got food poisoning.

Whenever i eat apples my gums bleed.

I meant to say, one day I downed rotten eggs. They were always raw. But yes, Rocky and being a poorfag

An avocado with mayonaise on it. How do people stomach it?

Pansy

I ate cat food(from a can) once and it tasted great even though it was probably mostly made out of low grade soy

>be me in college
>long-distance relationship
>visit the girlfriend, enforced celibacy is over for a while
>go out and get some steaks and asparagus to cook up
>eat everything
>rumbles start fifteen minutes later
>spend two days out of my three-day visit alternately vomiting and shitting water
fucking wal-mart steaks. Should have known better, but we were poor

Choking on sushi.

Christmas dinner with my mom and grandma a week after the hospital let me leave because my father signed he was responsible if I tried to commit suicide again

Sounds fun. Did they let you use the Chef knife?

I don't remember much about a three year period in wich this happened at some point
They kept changing my medication every couple months and I slept a lot

There used to be this place that sold some really good American/Greek food. They had burgers, huge corn dogs, gyros, french fries with Greek seasoning, etc.

They moved to a new location and the place went to shit. I don't know if it was a rent issue or what, but he traded a full-size restaurant for one of those tiny units in a strip mall. The kind you find Subway and Papa John's in.

I went there for nostalgia. Ordered the gyro and corn dog because both were homemade and fucking delicious. Gyro meat was burned, and corn dog was frozen in the middle. Demanded a refund and never went back. It's closed now.

Feel you man
A sandwich shop opened near my uncles place that made sandwiches out of cheesy bread and everyone kept telling me I should try them
And then it moved to a bigger location and i kept waiting or it to open but they didn't because they got screwed and didn't realize they wherent renting the back of the place wich they needed to cook
Ans I never got to try them, I even walked by once but I was on a hurry

>be me
>be 15
>go to vietnam
>parents wanna go on a fishing boat
>alright
>go fishing
>catch nothing
>captain comes out with a tray of sea urchins
>fuckit.jpg
>down a whole tray of sea urchins
>bus ride back home stomach starts acting up.
>tell mom
>get off at some backwater pho store.
>run into store asking for the bathroom.
>entire pants soon to be dyed brown
>they bring you to a shack and they open the door
>it's a hole in the ground
>have to shit swatting
>never done it before
>kids outside thinks it's a fun idea to chuck rocks at the shack.
>there's no paper
>only water
Never have I ever been so humilated in my life.
>10 minutes later
>on bus again
>we drive like 2 blocks down
>we stop at an airport
>they had toilets

you should see a doctor

Reminds me of this trip to Brazil where they made me use a tiny hole for pee but I was a dumb kid and i shat in it
I feel sorry for the monkey that had to unclogged that thing

>You should see a dentist
FTFY

A dentist is a doctor.

No, unless they also have a phd. And they never have phds.

That's a pretty le dank meme friendorino

No Stu. A dentist isn't a doctor.

Dentists have the "DDS" degree. "Doctor of Dental Surgery".

One time, maybe last week, I ate out your mum's flabby pussy after she hadn't taken a shower in two days and eaten asparagus for three consecutive days.

>No, unless they also have a phd. And they never have phds.
Silly, the ph part is philosophy, that's an arts, or simply research The other kinds of doctors (the ones respected more), are science doctors, so rather than "arts" it is "letters" another university term. M.D. medical doctor, and as this user said >Dentists have the "DDS" degree. "Doctor of Dental Surgery".
He is correct. Even the pharmacist takes it past master's degrees today, and is a a PharmD, a doctorate, so it's not just respectful to say doctor to them anymore, most are doctors too.

There is a distinction to be made that internationally, without a research degree, a thesis, and a defense of one's thesis, you haven't achieved the respect of contributing something to the research in your field, whether it be medicine or something artsy. So, it might be the reverse thinking abroad. A M.D can get both, a PhD/M.D. degree by adding a year in a laboratory, cranking out that paper, but it is not commonly done at the same time for most specialties, but rather done at the tail end of residency and fellowship, especially for fields which have clinical trials like pharmacology or oncology. The degree is utterly a matter of work in what is an already laborious process, and splitting your time between a classroom, a lab and your patients is usually someone who doesn't like people first.

That time the waitress got mad when I didn't tip her for her shitty service.

>implying it's walmart's fault you cooked steaks from a box store blue rare because you were trying to show off

You deserved it.

I once ate some asparagus as a kid and puked it back up a minute later.

I really didn't want to eat that asparagus.

>no shut the up

I thought I was the only one, my lips also get itchy.

Eating piure, I vomited in seconds after eating it.

>Be 17
>Go to Grandma's church for a thanksgiving potluck the week before thanksgiving
>Food ranges from good to eh to old white people can't cook
>Get food poisoning for at least a week
>Thanksgiving comes and I think it's all gone
>Throw up later that night right after my family went to see Frozen
Friggin old people man.

I went to KFC and ordered some chicken tenders or fingers what ever they are for my grandparents.( I don't eat out often ) first the intercom in the drive thru Diddnt work so I sat for about 10-15 minutes before I pulled up to the window then they took about 15 more minutes to get my order out the window.
Ok all good-
Drive the chicken home of course without checking the bag and lo' n' behold my order is completely wrong. Instead of giving me tenders they gave me a bunch of bone in fried chicken.
So I go back, and its not a huge deal to me, shit happens.
I take it in explain what happened and they tell me was the confusion was when i ordered I said I wanted them crispy, they thought id meant colonels crispy fried chicken.
So they offered, regular and Tennessee style chicken tenders.
Not knowing what they are because I don't watch tv or really get out much at all I order the Tennessee style and sat in front the counter waiting for my tendias.
Finally my 2 boxes of fresh tenders tenders were done to bring to my grandparents. I grabbed them thanked the dude at the front counter and ran to my car.
This time. Tho. I checked that shit.
As I stared into that box of chicken i became to enflamed with anger I began to shake and sweat.
I envisioned myself ripping the head off that smug little fucker who made my order. Holy shit.
I walked in and up to that empty counter, chicken in hand.
Slammed it on the fucking counter, chicken spilling from the box.
The smug little cunt walks up
Somthing wrong sir?
YPU THINK THIS IS FUCKING FUNNY YOU LITTLE PUNK?
YOU WANNA COME AROUND THE COUNTER YOU LITTLE SHIT.
*manager walks up*
What's wrong sir?!
THERES FUCKING PICKLES
IN MY MOTHER FUCKING CHICKEN.

she looks at chicken..
Looks at my receipt..

Uhhhh, Sir you ordered the Tennessee style, it has pickles in it.
It comes with pickles.

WHO THE FUCK PUTS PICKLES IN FUcKING CHICKEN.
Neverreturnedagain.jpg

What does it taste like?

Like acid metal and smell like Iodide

>it's the "old brown people are secretly 5 star chefs" meme
W E W
kill yourself cuck

how do you only steal 3 beans?

THey don't know how read contract?

Apart from finding a feather in a cooked chicken my father made? I made a three minute mug cake without any flour. It turned into a gelatin blob stuck to the inside of the bowl with melted chocolate chips at the bottom or something. It was fucked, smelt god awful.

Huh. Never knew that.

pineapple in a pizza

delicious. throw some jalapenos on there and youve got a great pizza

a girl I knew, spent enough time with her to regularly sample her 'cooking'
she believes adding salt is cheating
pasta with boiled cabbage was good, I pretended to be ill
she thought it was weird that I usually want to add sauce or cheese or something to these abominable creations
her dauphinois was potatoes, carrot, and onion cubes roasted in skim milk

planets who think dietary fat is the devil are the worst fucking cooks

Went to Hooters and got a wing with a feather in it.

I'd rather eat literal shit than a pizza with pineapples to be quite honest

I would like to but you know what they say:
An apple a day keeps the doctor away : (

Why can't women cook anymore?

You could have asked what goes in the Tennessee style before ordering it.

Doctors confirmed for vampires D:

I had a huge craving for mcnuggets last night so I had some to go. When I got home all hyped up for my meal I realized they gave me sweet and sour instead of bbq. I tried my best to enjoy it but it just didnt work for me so I had the rest with no dip. It was fucking bland and un appetizing that I did not enjoy my monthly cheat meal. [Spoiler]I'm crying as I remember this unjust state of affairs[/spoiler]

Both disgusting and pathetic at the same time.

>Not having emergency barbecue at home

They are too busy trying to juggle pregnancy and motherhood while also trying to be men go figure that out

Apparently is a common scam

Oral allergy syndrome or something like that. Makes my lips and throat itchy.

I had a fly on my baked shrimp once.
Food poisoning from a sandwich I ate the day before Christmas. Ended up spending all cheristmas day shitting. Also got served severely undercooked salmon at an expensive hotel. One of those is the worst.

why are you feeding ur dog waffle
that is cruel to dog

>bite into one of these
>feel my mouth compress inwards from dehydration
>want to spit it out but the dryness has bound it to my mouth
>almost suffocated trying to cough it out
Memes can kill

Whoops, thought he said red banana

Because being a responsible adult and knowing how to cook for yourself is sexist user.

peanut butter and butter sandwich I made when I was eight. also a chicken taco from taco bell I got right as they were closing.

Gotten sick on about 4 separate occasions from taco bell, sometimes in a row. It's just all the raw meat combined with minimum wage 16 year olds handling it

>be 10ish
>hurricane, power out
>eating hot dogs and Doritos with dad and brother
>drop piece of dorito in chair
>reach down and pick it up, put in mouth
>tastes like absolute shit
>remember playing with play dough the day before with brother
>Jesus fuck I just ate play dough

Wasn't until I got married that I tried Doritos again. Took that long to unfuckify my brain to not instantly gag at the smell of them.

jfc wtf is this shit? is it a plant?

When I was a kid, my mom made me a peanut butter and sweet and sour sauce sandwich by accident.

>Oral allergy syndrome or something like that.

you can just say "allergy" user

I actually stole a handful of mixed cereals and beans ready for supper, and I ate them raw. They weren't canned, they were the real thing, raw, some other beans were dried.
Crunchy as fuck, I ate them. I remembered something about red beans being dangerous and I thought what the hell I'll take the risk, they're just a few anyway.
I was poor as fuck, studying abroad, and wasting what little money I had on alcohol, I also used to get thrashed by Moroccans for a few euros.
I really shat my intestines out that time.
Kek, fun times

>It's just all the raw meat
You realize the meat is all pre cooked, right?

One time I had food. Haven't liked eating since.

No you can't. Not him, but every time, every FUCKING TIME you just say "allergy" while talking to your ENT they will waste five minutes of your time explaining how it's not technically an allergy because the reaction doesn't require an epipen and that it's actually a sensitivity, so you have to specify it or brace for intense boredom.

At least it's that way with mine. Fucking infuriating.

wow, almost like you need to be more specific with your doctor than with some fagget on a carbonara recipe trading forum

I'm telling you it's probably ingrained into the dude's psyche to say the entire thing at this point.

One time in Thailand, I ordered from a place called pizza company, which was usually pretty good. But I got a triple cheese pizza with NO SAUCE and the dough tasted like ass with no sauce and kinda dry cheese on top.

OP, your pic reminded me of an evil fucking kid I knew when I was but a wee lad. He would bake a potato, wrap it in aluminium foil to keep it hot then chuck it at a dog. The dog would bite down into the steaming hot tater and be unable to un-bite it because the cooked potato would mash and stick to their gums. This meant the dog got severe burns and, according to the wee shite, all the teeth would soon fall out. Would be a pretty awful food related experience.

right now, peeing out my butthole because of some shitty mexican food. it was good while it lasted

then why didn't you say it was a sensitivity

Browsing Veeky Forums, honestly.
Americans attitude towards food fucking disgusts me on a fundamental level. I've been to America and it was still awful but at least I could generally keep to a few higher end places. But especially now that Veeky Forums is full of rednecks though this board is utterly disgusting.
I don't know why I even browse beyond a vague hope I might be able to yell some retards into doing things right.

reeee