I told you at 3pm that BTC is going from 8800 to 9200 TODAY

Im 6 for 7 on calls so far on here.

Were not done yet.

It will hit 9400 TONIGHT! and 10k in a few days. Last leg before it shoots up.

Attached: YZSi-eXg_400x400.jpg (400x400, 14K)

To add more details....

at 3pm I said that in 2.5 hours OR LESS that BTC will cross 9, and hit 9400 by tonight.

Where are the haters now?

it's found support at 9k anything below 9k was a bargain. it will go back to at least 9500 because that's the ceiling. only thing that can push it higher than that is FOMO.

I'm afraid you're incorrect. It is hitting $5,900. Gold Sachs said so themselves.

was at 8500 yesterday, I posted that we will be back to 9 100% before end of day.

Bitcoin is dead. Get over it. The smart investors have completely exited the market in December.

Bitcoin will be somewhere between 7.5k and 9k by April 1st.
Screencap this if you want.

alright buddy 3 more hours and if it doesn't go to 9400 you're outta here.

almost 8pm here, 4 more hours.

the dumb scared money has left the market. the alpha chad smart money went all in BCH

So... is this really what it takes to call yourself a psychic in crypto these days?
These are things that are highly likely to happen.
Jesus Christ Veeky Forums and he still got it wrong one time.
If his predictions are wrong I'll have a great hearty laugh.

I've mad calls that happen TO THE HOUR. If i *AM* off, I'm off by a few minutes or an hour. watch and learn fag.

if you're so sure let's see you're leveraged long. doesn't have to be x100. just make your liquidation below 9k. should be easy money right?

Fuck crypto, how do you learn to be psychic? Did you get help from /x/?

your*

well you ain't makin it to much an hour this time, are you Jim?
Heh.

>leaving a market this easy to swing trade
>smart
kek, you mean the scared money left. I've made $10k these past two months just trading bitcoin.

I put my weiner IN YOUR MOM. If I *DO* remember, it'd have been kinda something little bit weirdish to radish

Bitcoin will be somewhere between
1k to 100k by April first.
Screencap this.

Dont even bother with retards like him, smart money is just getting in now. Some fucker bought 1 billion dollars worth at an average buy in of 8k. Considering the market has such shit liquidity, the guy whos owns that wallet is here to stay

You are a mad broke bitch. Im sorry for your life.