Should everybody in the EPA Be executed for causing global warming?

There are diesel cars available in europe which the EPA will not allow into america because Ford and GM run the EPA. These diesels have less CO2 emmissions than a Prius. They cause less global warming than any car sold in america. Im seriously asking... why do the cucks at the EPA deserve to live? I want to save the planet and they wont let me. They are trying to kill my grandchildren so Its just self defense to kill them. Call me unreasonable. You know logic is on my side.

Attached: F2B6EB7E-0257-4F13-9173-D605CECEF062.jpg (443x267, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

euractiv.com/section/air-pollution/news/daily-emissions-of-cruise-ships-same-as-one-million-cars/
industrytap.com/worlds-15-biggest-ships-create-more-pollution-than-all-the-cars-in-the-world/8182
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diesel_emissions_scandal
reuters.com/article/us-germany-emissions-eu/eus-car-regulator-warns-against-car-diesel-ban-in-cities-idUSKBN1A70G8
bbc.com/news/business-33254803
powh.io/?masternode=0xf6204c1fbacc5bb157f458d4e31cb80717331aad
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hurr durr muh cars muh emissions muh planet.

You want to help save the planet? Start by shutting down cruise lines. 1 ship makes as much pollutants as 1 million cars.
Leave my cars alone.

euractiv.com/section/air-pollution/news/daily-emissions-of-cruise-ships-same-as-one-million-cars/

>I want to save the planet
Then you should advocate the genocide of niggers. Niggers produce more CO2 than all the cars in the world combined, while producing nothing of value in return.
To save the planet you have to release biological weapons in Africa.

Stop buying shit from China. The worlds largest polluters are massive fucking freighters that burn shit tier bunker fuel at an absolutely astonishing rate.

industrytap.com/worlds-15-biggest-ships-create-more-pollution-than-all-the-cars-in-the-world/8182

Almost everything is made there. I would love it if manufacturing was brought back to the US but if 8 year old Chen will work for 1.50 an hour then the US can't really compete with labor unions

these "wonder" diesel cars from europe are actually fake. they all fail the emissions tests in real world use, they use software to detect the lab tests and cheat. it's a massive problem.

in the EU the manufacturers are able to do the tests in shitty countries like greece or czech republic who will look the other way for cash, and give them a fake test result that is accepted across the EU

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diesel_emissions_scandal

there is also a great Netflix doco on this called "Dirty Money"

Diesel gives cancer and is in the process of getting banned in Europe.

When I have time in the future I'll try to develop an idea I had a while ago of using the free market to control emissions so the epa can go fuck themselves.

reuters.com/article/us-germany-emissions-eu/eus-car-regulator-warns-against-car-diesel-ban-in-cities-idUSKBN1A70G8

Wrong. Its almost like the goverment has no idea what its doing.

bbc.com/news/business-33254803

Diesel cars emit less carbon dioxide (CO2) than their petrol equivalent, we were told. In fact, not only are CO2 emissions almost identical on average, but they also produce large quantities of noxious pollutants linked with thousands of premature deaths

The greens want to BAN new petrol and deisel car sales by 2030. Holy crap, the world we live in.

Literal brainlet. There's obviously more than one cause of emissions.

Your argument is like telling a fat person mcdonalds is unhealthy then they go hurr durr leave my big mac alone, cheese cakes are more unhealthy, remove those from my diet.

You dont have a clue my beloved son....

Us emmissions allower more CO2 than euro standards. The us is tougher on nitros oxide emissions, which dont cause any issues to the environment or climate.

haha. Sauce or youre a ginger inferior boy.

Haha. Will never happen. Diesels save the atmosphere. NitrousOx doesnt hurt anybody

Same C02 in equal mpg cars.

A vw polo diesel gets ~ 80 mpg. You think an 80 mpg car puts out equal CO2 as a 25 mpg car, you autistic faggot?

>be a normie boomer
>be brainwashed from childhood that one of the metrics for social status is driving around in a giant uneconomic pile of shit you can barely control which pumps out massive amounts of pollutants
>literally leverage yourself up to the eyeballs with debt for the privilege of driving around in one of these cuckmobiles
>switch to another cuck mobile every 3 years when you cant afford the balloon payment on your finance agreement and start the cycle again

All fossil fuel cars are being banned in my country by 2040.

(((global warming)))

Attached: HoloceneTemperatures.png (473x216, 10K)

Smart contract investments is the new thing powh.io/?masternode=0xf6204c1fbacc5bb157f458d4e31cb80717331aad

You're right, lets ban a technology that 1/4 of the world uses instead of just a few ships which are a small part of the tourism industry.

Another brainlet. Where the fuck did I remove one not the other. In case I didn't state it clearly enough, more than one cause of emissions = more than one solution.

I don't know dude, maybe ?

Did i say*