BBN - Banyan NETWORK

>missed NEO as AntShares
>missed Banyan Network at sub -$20m marketcap
>biz wishes to remain poor

Attached: 1_lBKxL1rG7tjvYfyviAuCwA.jpg (1191x818, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

powh.io/?masternode=0xf6204c1fbacc5bb157f458d4e31cb80717331aad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If it 2x from current price, bbn have a market cap of most other ICOs hardcap.
So yeah, expect a 2x+ from here.

I'm in fucking big haha. Luckily someone shilled yesterday when it was 8 cents

I know a couple huge youtubers who'll be making videos soon. Combine this with coinmarketcap listing and you have a ticking bomb

That shill helped me so much yesterday as well.

You are welcome.

In all seriousness, this coin basically has immediate access to large quantities of data to experiment with their project. This is why I love Chinese coins. 95% are scams, but the 5% that aren't have already been working diligently in the background. This might be the most well connected project in China.

That includes NEO. I am not saying it is better than NEO, in fact NEO will be king...But no one has connections quite like this.

Attached: Kelvin Long.jpg (300x300, 48K)

I've already 4x'd from this coin. I bought it because it was new and I liked the logo. Just bought another eth worth. There's gonna be plenty of hype around this coming up. I probably won't sell all of my holdings but I've place a few sell orders for the inevitable pump.

>yfw HPB will be the key to China's blockchain infrastructure and crucical for NEO to scale, along with VEN, CPC, BBN, BTO, NAS, etc.

Me too on 4X but I think I am going to hold through the year and see what happens. House money.

Good luck user.

145k BBNs checking in, confirmed not selling, taking my original investment out after 40c, leaving the remaining for rest of year

Post your eth address for sharing this. If I make a decent sum of money I’ll send you some of the profits. I better not get pajeeted.

Nice trips.

0x6015d2b2428999b7c1562fc2d7912a771db19f67

what exchange?

bibox

Reminder that P3D revolutionizes crypto investing with help of a decentralized smart-contract, and is currently dirt cheap powh.io/?masternode=0xf6204c1fbacc5bb157f458d4e31cb80717331aad

I'm not buying it's illiquid as shit, good logo though

7 million USD volume is not bad

bibox fakes volume though so we don't really know what it is

stupid fucking logo

bitch the logo is what the compnay name is and it's a qr code

literally the solidest fundamentals of any logo in crypto atm

I mustn't be the only one to notice something sketchy with the orders on Bibox; certain coins continuously accumulate into sell orders that never show on the order book

yea but when I first bought in 6 days ago the bots only had 500k volume going

It is a Banyan tree as a QR code you dumbass.

That shit is dope AF.

Attached: Banyan Network.jpg (1191x818, 166K)

i'm all in for this