How come people on Veeky Forums are so racist? What is the science behind that?

How come people on Veeky Forums are so racist? What is the science behind that?

Anonimity

-Roles in societal functionalism being the catalyst to class/race stratification and a pinch of insecurity.

-Subscribing to wolf pack ethics, bitch or be bitched mentality, pussification of western society.

Technically you are still anonymous on other parts of the internet, even if you have to settle for a permanent nickname.
I can create a youtube account right now, say gas all niggers and my family and friends will never find out.

Less pressure to hide what they're thinking and feeling.

4chin is not a racist hive

Most people you see on the street are racist, but it's usually easier to just keep quiet and try to ignore shanaenae and tramarquius than to make a scene in public

The real question science needs to answer is why so many people have recently started to want to be seen embracing fundamentally different or contradictory races and cultures as if they're better for it.

You won't run into people with pitchforks trying to run Hindu families out of town, but nobody (read: NOBODY) wants to sit next to them on the train. It's not a 'I hate how you look' thing and more of a 'It really bothers me that you refuse to wash with soap or poo in loo' thing

On 4chin you don't have to make a new account every day because mods banned you for not praising all tar babies

this, plus contrarianism

Status quo is vocal anti-racist nowadays, so part of Veeky Forums wants to piss them off and feel special at the same time (known as counterculture) and thus become racists or "alt-rightists".

Everybody is racist to some extent I think. The free speech of Veeky Forums allows to let it go out, like a cathartic process. I think it's better like this than morally constrain people into a ideal that do not correspond to human.

Read Freud, through on war and peace (or something like this)

Yeah but the thing is you can still say racist things anonymously on other parts of the internet and that you will get banned for it, is an exaggeration pushed by people who idealize Veeky Forums too much.
>inb4 people posting 1 example from some niche community

I think it started as humor. Was funny when it was novel, in the early days of Veeky Forums, just because you were saying something you weren't supposed to. But the majority of the people posting racist things weren't actually racist.

Now, it's different. Became the Veeky Forums status quo, quite literally through memetic imitation. I don't think Veeky Forums's necessarily unironically white supremacist, but I get the feeling that people mean the racist jokes a little more than they used to. Not as whimsical about it any more.

We have looked at the facts and there are no bigoted sjw to scream at us for stating said facts

What exactly do you mean by racist? I believe there are heritable behavioral and cognitive differences between different human populations, if it comes to either outright denying facts or being found guilty of modern day sacrelige I'd rather pick former.

You mean the correlations

racism is just a poor/stupid man's eugenics

>purple is more likely to have mold than blue
>we should just get rid of all purple, evaluating individual purples is economically infeasible

There HAS been a stormfront invasion of Veeky Forums in recent times, /pol/ has basically become their colony. Problem is those people are literal apes that can only scream nigurs r dum and dump the infamous "infographics" that they didn't bother to check, while drawing causal connections that aren't supported by evidence. The unironic racists on Veeky Forums are shit-for-brains tier, and the rest are playful shitposters that don't really understand that there are serious racists on Veeky Forums, so you end up bundling them with the unironic ones, magnifying the apparent presence of racism here. /pol/ is a big board, but it's not the whole of Veeky Forums.

And what do the non-racists have to do about it? Start spamming nigurs aren't dum in every board? Nobody will do that because nobody cares enough, so again, you end up thinking that there are no moderates. It's a combination of factors that brings about this illusion.

Black people DO have lower IQ due to their African origin

>The most pretentious, underage, psuedo-intellectual board on the site is also the most left leaning, houses the highest proportion of virgins and is also full of HBD denialists

hmm really makes you think

I don't know that it can be traced to any one thing. Current events definitely play a role too- nationalism is generally on the rise everywhere.

All I know is racism on Veeky Forums used to be like pedo bear- more about making fun of something than really identifying with it. Now, not so much.

'Course, there were always actual pedos around too...

The alt-right think that low-quality teenage boys are ripe for recruitment into their movement. They are of course correct.

>HBD

Harambe Being a Dindu?

>There HAS been a stormfront invasion of Veeky Forums in recent times

Do you have any evidence for this, or do you feel the need to create a simple story for simpleton minds to justify not facing race realism head on?

Most people are racist because of their experiences with blacks in the real world. That's why you rarely find racist 14 year olds like the sheltered teenagers on Veeky Forums. When you start paying taxes, earning an income and paying your way in the world suddenly where that money ends up becomes more important to you.

>'If you're not a liberal when you're 25, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative by the time you're 35, you have no brain

why are there so many leftypol shitposters on Veeky Forums all of a sudden?

So rich niggers are dumb too, it's almost like they're inferior.

>almost

No, that's exactly what it is. I guarantee at least one crusty virgin in this thread will try to play the "c-c-cultural bias" card with IQ tests.

>Most people are racist because of their experiences with blacks in the real world. That's why you rarely find racist 14 year olds like the sheltered teenagers on Veeky Forums. When you start paying taxes, earning an income and paying your way in the world suddenly where that money ends up becomes more important to you.
Do you have any evidence for this, or do you feel the need to create a simple story for simpleton minds to justify not facing the right wing's attempt at generalizing and simplifying races head on?

read further and check the replies

They don't even bother to hide it anymore, I really don't know what you gain from denying it, isn't the point of free speech on Veeky Forums to allow you to be proud of whatever you believe in? proud of being a white supremacist?

>Most people are racist because of their experiences with blacks in the real world
Lol, I'm sure that teenager down the street who is an alt-rightist and has never interacted with a black person in his life sure has a good reason for hating them. If you HAVE had bad experiences with black people, then you're the exception when it comes to alt-rightists. Your NEET social outcast friends who never leave their home have NOT had bad experiences with blacks, they have been exposed to targeted internet information and embraced it because they need an ego boost (being white adds intrinsic value if you have none) and a scapegoat (blacks are the problem, I figured out the world's problems and villains, I'm a special snowflake).

>If you're not a conservative by the time you're 35, you have no brain
That's borderline mentally ill, even by simply considering the amount of non-conservatives in science academia, but then again I suspect you are American, so I will not be surprised if this post is followed by statements about Jew liberal marxist conspiracies. Too bad.

Also:

Veeky Forums is and always will be counter-culture. Early 2000s, Bush era, "counter-culture" meant left. Now, the thing that subverts the status quo the most is Trump.

That's probably 90% of it.

It's just the niche the site fills, there's really not much else to it. Consider three image boards:
>Frontpage-status is what gets voted to frontpage status
>Frontpage-status is what you choose to be frontpage status
>Frontpage-status is whatever was posted last
It doesn't take a genius to pick which site will house the counterculture faggots, and it's really just coincidence that those three sites were the most popular to begin with.

Maybe it's due to epigentics.
It's have been shown that trauma of your parent or even grand parent can effect your gene expression.
At least, it have been shown on mice....
Therefore, it could explain the trauma of the racial segregation still flood in the blood of the young generation.

It's just a thought... there is so many factor that can influence this tests.

Not counterculture, normies are just always wrong.

I'd say it's more that most rich blacks got their wealth through sports and entertainment. Not exactly hotbeds of intellectual passion. Of course you're just gonna call me a cuck for this

>psychology is constantly ridiculed on Veeky Forums as non-rigorous and vague
>unless its IQ and proving once and for all how dumb niggers are, then its totally legit and on par with math and physics.

It definitely is counter culture, since the site has made a drastic change when it comes to common or popular opinions on Veeky Forums.

>using the word normie outside of /r9k/
Thanks for outing yourself as a friendless loser. Your opinion can now be taken less seriously by everyone.

Wow. Wow this thread.

Veeky Forums has never been counter culture. It's always been free to speak its mind and call out bullshit.

Psychology as a subject is getting ridiculed on Veeky Forums because people here believe it shouldn't be considered a science, because it's barely possible to apply the scientific method correctly in psychology. But I doubt anyone here believes psychology and mental health itself doesn't exist.

>the site has made a drastic change when it comes to common or popular opinions
The entire political climate has changed, so of course people will modify their stances according to where society is going. Veeky Forums has always been libertarian first and left/right second.

It's anonymity coupled with the overall atmosphere in here and in the world today. Veeky Forums has become home to people with extreme right ideals, especially /pol/, of course, but other boards as well. It used to be a joke, I remember /b/ in 2008. Of course, there has always been racism but it's getting more deadpan serious these last few years. I blame the left, to be honest. I find the leftist agenda too overblown and irritating for the common people, so they start to sympathize more with the right. That explains Trump's success as well.

Both left and right are dumb in their own ways and it's contributing to a fucked up social climate.

>so of course people will modify their stances according to where society is going.
What a bad, nonsensical conclusion. If I was left and liberal during the Bush administration I will still be a left liberal now. Political opinions can change but that happens individually and for personal reasons and not collectively in masses because of some political climate.

The parties themselves have changed around you. Both have gotten more extreme. Personally, I blame social media. Everyone just ignores or blocks the people they disagree with, and end up surrounding themselves with like minded people. I do it too- if it wasn't for Veeky Forums, I wouldn't know Trump supporters were actual, real people.

Surround yourself with like-minded people like that, and the rhetoric starts snowballing. Both sides disgust me these days, but I don't call myself a liberal anymore.

Why are we even talking about this on Veeky Forums?