Anyone get in ICOs which did presale / whitelist before Christmas in the bull market...

Anyone get in ICOs which did presale / whitelist before Christmas in the bull market, then distributed tokens during the bear market?

Nearly all are below ICO prices. Absolute dog shit tier.

Just market sold all my HOQU for example. Unironically all in Link now.

Attached: thotgoddess.jpg (640x640, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

powh.io/?masternode=0xf6204c1fbacc5bb157f458d4e31cb80717331aad
m.imgur.com/a/rbkpf
imgur.com/a/rbkpf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop posting disgusting whores

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS BEAUTIFUL CREATURE

>disgusting
nigga u gay

No not really. The good ones did small profits. Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange, Electrify.asia.

Just research your shit and don't invest in startups who value themselves at $50m when a normal startup of their caliber would raise $2m.

Don't use that word please

Back then when I saw Lamden and similar semi-scams doing x5-x10, I knew it was time to be really fucking careful about my investments. Since then I only put in really solid long term holds and it's been working well for now.

she looks 12, who the fuck wants that? I want a woman not a child

Your point stands, but it's a trap, so... y-you too?

>she
Image search.

oh that's hot as fuck then fuck yeah

Imagine a decentralized investment smart contract. Now imagine that contract has passive ETH dividends for holders. Now imagine there's also a referral function to bring it to the masses. All of this being decentralized. This actually exists. powh.io/?masternode=0xf6204c1fbacc5bb157f458d4e31cb80717331aad DYOR.

predictably, the fag that had a problem was a literal fag just hating it because he thought it was a woman, but when its a trap suddenly its hot
kek
fucking /lgbt/
genuine brainlets

>18
>a child

You know most of us are in our early 20's right?

please note that he said "he wants a woman not a child" then said "oh wait thats hot as fuck" when he found out its a trap

kek

its a fucking trap.

If this is a trap I don't give a fuck anymore, perhaps I'm a faggot.

Is it? And am I gay now?

You always were.

You're a faggot if you fantasize about fucking him knowing that it's a guy, but the trap is pretty convincing so it's not gay imagining that it's actually a female. You're just using the image as a jumping off point and then imagining a female, which isn't difficult given how convincing the trap is.

Attached: 1490490751933.png (1280x1483, 41K)

Holy fuck is this a dude?

We might be, but whatever. I imagine her ramming me and stroking my cock at the same time would be out of this world.

Attached: 1520640895963.jpg (1548x2048, 589K)

>implying you're not fags attempting social engineering

thats because you're a faggot that is fantasising about being the trap getting fucked by a trap

fucking homos
you're obviously triggered that the cardano dev got laughed out of the industry basically
>huurr he still works on dev
doesnt matter, the guy is a joke
like you

I'd smash only if shes 18.
if 17 then no i'll wait.
but back to crypto buy and hold newbie don't worry about ico's their being regulated.

poolerex.com

its a bull trap

>if I pretend a dude is a girl, then its not gay
yeah thats sorta the whole point of the trap retard

A PFR node during ICO prices was $75 for 10k PFR. Now it's about $1,400

I fuck traps and trans girls and there is no way thats a trap

is it better than fucking real girls?

the only difference i have noticed is trans girls are naturally more "slutty" so generally the sex is better. Other then that its just your personal preference. real girls have more natural beauty

yes, i know him personally

WHO IS THIS TRAP AND WHERE IS SAUCE AND MOAR

PERSONAL PREFERENCE ?

DUDE YOUR FUCKING GUYS IN THE ASS AND SUCKING COCK AND GIVING HANDJOBS AND BLOWJOBS THATS NOT PERSONAL PREFERENCE YOUR A FAGGOT

I got into bitdice. Didnt sell at 4k satoshi. Couldnt sell during december/jan because I refused to pay the ridiculous deposit fee on hitbtc. Sold at 2.5k satoshi a few weeks ago. Still at least 2x profit, no complaints.

call it whatever you want IDGAF
some of these girls i have fucked are legit hotties and some of the best sex i have had

you nigs are gay

Vitalik wouldn't mind

>girls
>traps
pick one you absolute queer

sure thing niggerkikefaggot

Speak for yourself child. I’m 62

Why hasn’t this thot been made into a Pepe yet

Attached: 639BC78B-32E5-4363-99D7-E3FEB8A82CAE.jpg (768x964, 138K)

if i took that home and it had a dick, I'd still be balls deep in that ass

This makes me very grateful

>Image search.
If any of you faggots actually searched you’d find this: m.imgur.com/a/rbkpf

I bet most of you get off seeing anons end up like The absolute fucking STATE of Veeky Forums

Holy hell she is sexy

Oh thank God!

Straight up one of the most aesthetically beautiful well-proportioned faces i've ever seen. All the other girls look so insecure standing next to her, even though most of them would look good on their own.

>m.imgur.com/a/rbkpf
Where is the part where her cock is out. I can't seem to find her dick in any of this photos.
I feel like if you maek me scroll thru that many images of some bint and her freinds, at some point I should at lease get to see her ladypeen.
This has been the worst day.

I want to see the thot goddess take that bbc

she already has her nudes are all over the internet

Bullshit. Proof or gtfo

Ahem........sauce

traps are not gay

Attached: 1494013384130.png (1080x1145, 2.08M)

Look at fucking windingtree lif-token presale.
Failed to destribute coins in time, had to wait till mid of February. ETH tripped during the time everyone waited. The finally did their ICO and fucking launched it on ONE exchange like IDEX -low volume exchange but before that, their KYC-check failed and another two days of delay added to the timeline.
Lif is a perfect example on how you can ruin a potential good project.
Price already dropped to presale price again. So anyone looking for an opportunity to steal some coins...there you go but keep in mind -fucked up exchanges and a bitchy/wining telegram admin support.

imgur.com/a/rbkpf

You're welcome user

Experty -65%

Yes, it's fucked. most of them. even the non shittokens

seriously nigga

Attached: 1509170140697.png (720x540, 650K)

No but his boyfriend is

>imgur.com/a/rbkpf
wow not one nude. what a waste.

Nucleus did a tasty 4x.

guaranteed "she's so beautiful" comments on facebook

I got in Coinmetro when eth was $1300 and got in at the pre-sale price. Literally turned 2 ETH into 6 ETH, prices just have to keep low until the end of March.

i lost so much in this piece of shit

It's probably a better time for investing in ICOs now than it was in the bull market. The amount of serious project should still be similar, and since people are likely a lot less willing to throw billions of dollars blindly, these projects will raise less money at this stage, which means that the potential ROI should be much greater if there is success.

I'm in no position to invest in them right now (I need to grow my portfolio before it would be worth it), but new ICOs, i.e. those who didn't raise ludicrous amounts of money at peak bubble, should be interesting to look at right now, and could be profitable if the market picks up afterwards.

fucking hell did everyone dump their ico bags?

dude...

Source of this pepe adaption?

Chainlink

Sold at ATH

ziliqa x25
matrix x3-4
bluzelle x4
credits the scam x6
If you check icodrops u can see shit that was released in september october thats still at near ico prices lol, good shit or hyped up scams will pump anyway even in this market.

imgur.com/a/rbkpf

FULL ALBUM OF HER, you're fucking welcome.

Holy Jesus, that is one attractive girl.

Strong projection

do u know where u are son

>Anyone get in ICOs which did presale in the bull market, then distributed tokens during the bear market?

Oh yes. And I still have three to come. I was stuck in six altogether and my smallest loss was 25%, others much worse.