Goldman Sachs: Bitcoin 'Has Potential' To Drop Below February Low Of $5,922

Double up on your diapers, anons. New lows on BTC in route.

https ://cointelegraph.com/news/goldman-sachs-bitcoin-has-potential-to-drop-below-february-low-of-5922

Attached: download.png (225x225, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

powh.io/?masternode=0xf6204c1fbacc5bb157f458d4e31cb80717331aad
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What a meaningless statement.

Of course it "has potential" to drop below $6000.

It also has potential to climb above $1,000,000.

>trusting (((them)))

Attached: 2018-02-28 15.26.28.jpg (640x640, 80K)

Tether up user...those guys are pretty smart.

cheap fud created to get me to sell my btc's

You are supposed to do the opposite of what the jews tell you.
So what it really means is the bull run to $100,000 is right around the corner.

Maybe good advice from some smart mf's to help you save your BTC? Don't be a dumb fuck...tether up.

Exactly,
They fucked the economy and cost the average taxpayer 9,500 dollars and I'm supposed to trust them? Fuck that. Main reason I'm in crypto is because I hate banks and everyone involved in the 2008 recession

...BUY BUY BUY!!!

You guys do know that Goldman Sachs just bought Polonex for 400 million right? I'm going to trust them way before any of you stupid fuckers here on 4 chan.

Thanks for the warning Mr. Shekelstein, moving 100k to Goldman for a sweet 1.3% apr. When lambo?

My pleasure, user. You dumb freaks here on 4 chan need all the help you can get.

Check their predictions last year. They were wrong every time.

>golden sacks
Weren't they extremely bullish on BTC like a month ago? What's really going on here...

>they buy poloniex
>then they fud crypto
Either they like losing money or they want to shake weaak hands before the next bullrun. I wonder which one might it be?

i just ate 3 corndogs in 10 minutes and i feel like im gonna throw up after seeing this

At least we got a target buy price comfy in tether rn

They're just calling it like it is. If you think BTC is going up, before it crashes down to sub $4,000 you're delusional.

Yes, and they're up to something. I don't trust these banker dudes. REEEEEEE3E

>I'm going to trust them way before any of you stupid fuckers here on 4 chan.

Wow, you paid fudders are just getting worse all the time.

>Hey fellow goy! Oy vey, there's a big crash coming, you should really sell us all your cryptoshekels so we can pump it to the normies in the next couple years, then short the bubble popping!

Look Rabbi, just tell your bosses they're welcome to come into our little circus and pump it to clear out the Boomers retirement funds as much as they like in 2020. But us NEET freaks just want our measly few mil each so we can have a Lambo to irritate our hardworking neighbours, a fully paid up dungeon to game and wank in, and passive income enough to cover our tendies forever. That's all - no aspirations of country club memberships or anything from most of us. We're not panic selling for you - just accumulate at this price range, and begin the pump already.

I post a Goldman Sachs article warning of new lows for BTC....something I believe is coming soon as well, and I'm a paid fudder? I guess it must be pretty frustrating to have fallen for that dumbass redditt HODL meme. No reason to be embarrassed. Just tether up before you feel really stupid when BTC hits $3,800.

>Just tether up before you feel really stupid when BTC hits $3,800.
>muh HODL meme

Kek, really Mr Goldmanshekelstein? The miners ALONE have enough in reserve to hold the price floor well above that point. And in the unlikely event you DO somehow shake out a few more weak fucks, I'll just be dollar cost averaging down anyway, so when you DO decide to bubble this shit, I make even MORE on the way up, and can short for even MORE on the way back down. I'm still above my initial buy-in price, why the fuck would I sell? 0 or $250k it is.

Give it up. Your copypasta responses and weak attempts to samefag are amazingly transparent. Goldmans entire fucking business model has been bubble generation for over a century, we're WELL aware of how you fuckers operate.

I think such a huge dip is certainly possible. However it will be followed by a violently aggressive bounce to the 11k zone.

You're just some asshole. Get over it.

23 posts on this thread, and not one of you acknowledge that a drop below $5k is possible....a lot of people read these boards, and some are dumb enough to believe what they read, and every one of you dumb fuckers is steering them wrong...and I'm the asshole? You 4 chaners definitely have issues.

>you 4 channers
Oh, ok. The mask comes off then, and behind the mask? Some asshole, speaking of what they know not.

thats the corndogs bro

Oy vey shut the board down.

FUCK JEWS NEVER SELL WHEN THEY TELL YOU

Lets hear your prediction for BTC, user. Lets see if you can pump one of these poor suckers here into buying BTC at this price.You stupid misleading mother fuckers are the assholes. BTC will continue to crash, and 4 chan is like a fucked up bucket of crabs.

>You guys do know that Goldman Sachs just bought Polonex for 400 million right?

The fact they’re invested in Crypto is even less reason to believe them

>HODL ALWAYS! MUH JEWS
You're an idiot user.

They bought Poloniex exactly for that and it's because they want to position themselves in. They want BTC to crash so they can scoop them up for cheap not to mention that it's FUD after FUD after FUD as well as the coordinated attack from MtGox trustee. You can't fight them user. all you can do is ride the waves. If they want cheap crypto they're going to get it. Just sell while you can then you can buy back at super cheap low prices before the next moon mission.

Of course it can crash, but why would I listen to the bankers who want to take my money?
>Here's some free advice from a bank, they're known for their charity work. Hurr durr

Blah blah blah, asshole. I'm not so self important that I think my prediction is anything anyone really needs to hear. You're starting to get entertaining tho, so I encourage you to keep posting.

>(((guys)))

Attached: IMG_3557.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Anyone who buys in an obvious bear market deserves to lose all their money. Why you guys are not shorting is beyond me.

Attached: HODL.png (1591x183, 9K)

damn, mirin hard. You going to close and take profit soon, or keep the short open longer?

I only close on the next day's closings. Until there's a clear indication that it's going to go back up, I'll keep opening my shorts. I don't "daytrade". I use daily timeframes to enter.

the jews arent the one manipulating the bitcoin market, face it faggot we millenials have a traitor in our ranks.

also weve become the jews

>goldmann sachs buys crypto company
>few weeks later "goldman sacchs says crypto will drop"

BUY NOW. $8k-$9k IS NEW FLOOR THEY WANT YOU TO SELL AT FLOOR. I've also seen FUD that "china" is gonna dump on 3/15. This massive amount of FUD stories that have begun to circulate reminds me of Fall 2017. Its starting to get the same feel. Bull run FUCKING CONFIRMED, anyone who doesn't HODL PREPARE RED WOJACKS.

Smart contract investments is the new thing powh.io/?masternode=0xf6204c1fbacc5bb157f458d4e31cb80717331aad

the goyim is not selling, oy vei make him sell

>He thinks the jews are going to give him actual financial advice.
Do you have a sub 90 IQ you dumbfuck?

Make sure you sell all your BTC ya faggot.

Are you retarded? Why is every single bad article for BTC have to be some kind of conspiracy to shake people out of their coins? BTC is going down. HODL at these prices and feel stupid in the end. How many idiots are there like you on this Veeky Forums Veeky Forums board? This place is like a bad sickness.

Been tethered up since 11,400. Let me guess, you've been adding and HODL'n? Pathetic

we get it you're jewish

Right. Fuck these shekel grabbing, deceptive cunts. I can really see why people hate the kikes so much. Lies upon lies, tricks upon tricks.

Yes, sell at the bottom, real smart. Hopefully you lose it all and fuck off from this site forever.

saged

Attached: merchant.png (183x196, 23K)

>potential to climb above $1,000,000.
>$1,000,000.
>per stinky BTC
being this much deluded

Attached: 61zHLX7S7gL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 107K)

You freaks are all the same. Anyone who posts anything negative on 4 chan gets called a jew or is part of some conspiracy to shake you out of your coins. Its so obvious that very few of you have any idea of how to trade. It explains why this HODL meme is so popular here. Thats all you idiots know how to do.

shut the fuck up jew

We're not falling for it, you stupid jew cunt. We will take your money and we will fuck your women. Your time is coming to an end. Just wait for it.

I'm saying HODL now because BTC is going up. I'm not one of those people who says to HODL 12 months a year. This is the FIRST time in this year that I'm telling people to hold, because the signs point to a bull run with all the "manufactured FUD".

it is dipping right now on periodic huge market sells amid massive regulatory and GOX FUD. the real dip started around 10,700 and binance + gox report brought it to low 8k. but each time it has rebounded to at least 9.5k before the next huge market sell. I'd say BTC is showing remarkable price resiliency all things considered. Unless there are new negative developments 5k seems unlikely and if it does wick down there due to another massive market sell the following green rejection candles will be epic.

Face it BTC has solid intrinsic value now as an alternative secure digital store of value. It is the lynchpin of an emerging market that will begin to bear real fruit within the next 2 years. Out of all these bullshit ICOs and whatnot some projects are going to begin providing real value. Decentralized governance is not just a meme. High throughput blockchains like ZIL in quarter 3. Decentralized Oracles, storage and databases, decentralized internet protocols, DAOs, Micropayments and cheap or free value transfer.

One of the biggest rips on crypto is there is no real value to show for all these projects. however the truth is most of them are less than a year old and the tech/infrastructure just hasn't been there. Sure speculation outran development but just because we are experiencing some financial deflation does not mean the endeavour is finished. The good projects are moving forward with some of the best minds out there behind them.

Attached: anime girl mosaic.jpg (1797x2100, 1.94M)

> At this point, need to get back through 9,322 (the Feb. 26th low) for this to stabilize,” Jafari’s team wrote.

> Check price : 9333

Please update fud article

I'm just here to segway into the oven jokes

Attached: IMG_2964.jpg (645x624, 57K)

RIP

LMAO

Goldman tries their own clients under the bus! They do the opposite of what they advise their clients.

My theory is that these "Mgox dumps" aren't really anything to do with Mgox. It was probably Sacchs testing some huge market sells, as a sort of experiment to test the waters, if you will.

Im sure you'll have another excuse next week when BTC is at an all time low. Binance and Mt Gox are the lease of BTC's problems right now. HODL tight buddy. See where it gets you.

that is a terrible entry for a short.

pro tip: read the volume in conjunction with the price movements

How would they dump Mt. Gox coins at sub 5k?
>oh right to pump the price, triggering massive fomo once the misery index prevents the target price from being achieved.
>oh would you look at that trade volume
>it's almost time to dump it
Yeah it seems plausible. Stay weary and fill my buy orders user.

Attached: 1519191683796.jpg (497x358, 31K)

thanks. bought $100k.

what excuse? I just listed several catalysts for specific price movements. It is fact that BTC dumped X amount due to the Binance hack. It is fact that the sudden large red candles are large market sells.

notice the last 2 red candles. Similar volume on both on the 1 hr looking at GDAX (where bots arbed the price to reflect the initial movement. the sales would have happened on bitfinex or maybe bitstamp). the candle starting at 9775 drops 550 dollars. the 2nd candle starting at 9200 only drops 300 dollars on a similar volume dump. So double the resistance and resistance isn't linear so a dump from 8,900 to say 7,500 would take much more volume than either of those recent dumps. 5 digit amounts of BTC.

and you think it is going to fall into the 6k any time now? makes no sense

t. someasshole

You'd think if everyone listened to these MSM market indicators everyone would be rich, apparently that's not the case.

Almost every MSM outlet has called for a BTC crash/drop...I wouldn't exactly say they've been wrong so far. I would however say that Veeky Forums has been wrong. Dumb ass HODLers.

>Needs to go above $9380 to stabilize

And guess what we just did? Fuck off, Goldman.

you mean right.
they called the bottom at 2k in june and the top at 4.8k in july

Nah. 9500 at least. What shitty TA are you smoking? Also, classic bear flag at the moment

Attached: Kermit.jpg (650x867, 41K)

Who's the traitor? What?

Did you even read the article?

>“Getting a close break this time around would warn of structural damage, increasing the risk of new local lows (

Attached: rrrrrrr.png (656x87, 12K)