Quantum field theory is a strange thing

Why is there a random Feynman diagram in pic related? I know this is bait but wow. I don't why you all believe that throwing in random notation everywhere would make one side appear """smart""".

Wow really makes you think
Really convinces you to consider
Really persuades you to ponder
Really forces your thoughts
Really negotiates your neurones
Really hits your hippocampus
Really lowers your lobes
Really smacks your synapsis
Really asks your axioms

It's not 100% random. But it's still a metaphor and eccentric, why should there be a real physical explanation on the whiteboard, that obviously has clearly not enough space.

Admit the Holocaust happened.

It's not 100% random, some symbols are from related papers. But it's still a metaphor and eccentric, why should there be a real physical explanation on the whiteboard, that obviously has clearly not enough space.

>Really forces your thoughts

really gets those neurons firing

That's just Bell's inequality

Bell's inequality disproves causality?

lmaooooooooooo

omg. i recognize 3 things on there. fuck pop sci faggots who arent smart like me.

There is nowhere the bell inequality. And no, just no.

>That's just Bell's inequality
>de Rham complex
hell naw

This is some serious stuff about deformation quantization and mathematical physics, this has nothing to do with the bell inequality. And yes it's possible to have cause and effect in a superposition.

This is not some random nonsense. This stuff is mathematical physics i. e. deformation quantization and the De Rham cohomology.

This is not some random nonsense. This stuff is mathematical physics i. e. deformation quantization and the De Rham cohomology and the Hochschild homology complex

really activates your almonds

If the scientist is trying to explain it to a monkey, why doesn't he put it into terms the monkey can understand? Communication with the general public is one of the largest issues science has today and is causing the scientifically illiterate to perceive it as us vs. them so of course they're not going to make an effort to understand it. It doesn't help that scientists are purposefully making easy to understand concepts more difficult in an attempt to appear smarter and therefore seem like they're more worthy of grant money to investors.

fucking made me kek my pants

There is a point in this, but there is also no point in it. People have a selective perception about science. They have no problem in believing that the universe is around 13,82 billion years old, but they have a f*cking problem in believing in evolution, even if you show them proof. Although it is way more mind-blowing that we know the first one

Because people are not monkeys and these subjects are neither simple nor would it be appropriate to cut corners and deliver an otherwise inaccurate representation.

M80 bo b80, I can assure you that anything involving the spectrum of a ring, the name Tate and an iso sheaf all at the same time is not mathematical physics.

You have a phone call from science and the year 2016: "Hello? Yes WE ARE MONKEYS"

Man did you never listen to biology?

Yes but it is mathematical physics. Ever heard of Alberto Cattaneo and Giovanni Felder?

The Feynman diagram isn't even labeled with any particles.

Physicists think they're so smart but they can't explain to me how to restrict the degeneracy of the solutions to Schrodinger's equation in cylindrical coordinates with angular symmetry.

kek

A dying meme

So.... is he saying there is no causality?

So if there's no casualty, do we have free will?

You can have cause and effect in a superposition.