Is it normal to eat pickled jalapenos out of the jar for a snack?

Is it normal to eat pickled jalapenos out of the jar for a snack?

I can't stop. I'm fucking addicted.

Will I be ok?

No you won't, stop everything you're doing and go see a doctor, chances are you'll need your stomach pumped, with any luck you won't be so far gone that they can't save you.

Enjoy your spicy shits

You are dying.

Say good bye to your b-hole.

Nah, I do it too. But eat them in serious moderation or you'll shit fire.

You're autistic

>Not pickled
Reading comprehension.

If it weren't for the "exit", I'd do it regularly. Pickled peppers are delicious.

>Is it normal to eat pickled jalapenos out of the jar for a snack?
Maybe you could stop eating them if you made something equally delicious that was quick and convenient. Pickled carrots? Pickled mushrooms? A nice pasta salad? Some kind of spread to enjoy with crackers? A bag of prepped crudite ready to dip?

Pepper skins and seeds aren't that digestible, so the fact they can linger around in your GI tract, and they're spicy, you might experience some distress.

Not 100% related but holy shit I can get down on some garlic stuffed olives straight out of the jar.

Every single thing I eat has chili peppers in it in one form or another. You'll be fine.

This. It's going to come out just as hot as it went in, slow down.

Damn man I can't buy any type of Olives cause I just burn through em in a sitting.

Special occasions I'll hit the olive bar at my local food library

This will be your asshole

>luv me some pickles

This has to stop.
You know, I've eaten hot peppers straight by the handful and on much of my food, but I've never once had anything burn on the other end.

I detect a seriously false meme that should be corrected.

Do people really get painful shits when they eat spicy food? Or is it a meme? I eat food so spicy many of my friends consider it inedible for just about every meal and I can count on one hand the number of times I have had spicy shits, and it doesn't even seem to correlate with eating spicy food.

Be careful of stomach ulcers.

So accurate up vote &&& smash dat mf like button

I do sometimes. There's not really any way for me to predict it, as it doesn't really depend on the spiciness of the food. Sometimes I'll eat something so hot no one else but me can tolerate, and I don't get them, sometimes I eat something relatively mild and I do. It doesn't ever really stop me from eating spicy food, but sometimes on dates I'll avoid spicy foods.

depends on if you enjoy shitting fire.

Stomach ulcers are bacterial.

>it doesn't really depend on the spiciness of the food

The voice of rationality. Sometimes, depending on who knows what, you get assburns. It has no correlation with spicy or not spicy. The best you could argue is a psychosomatic correlation, and that's it.

I love the jalapeno stuffed olives. Perfect mix of flavors.

Not all are caused by H. pylori.

AGREED

I bought a jar of them because I wanted jalapenos on stuff and they were really disappointingly mild.
But yeah I do the same thing OP, sometimes I'll wake up in the middle of the night and wander around the kitchen just eating them out of the jar.

Botulinum caco will be happy in it's new home.

> protip: hermetically stuffed shit in a jar is death

Doesn't your ass get used to the heat? Like how your mouth gets used to it

yeah,i think it effects your gut bacteria more then anything though.

pickled stuff is very good for it but too much of it might throw it off.

For sure, just ask OP.
[spoiler]cuz hes a faget[\spoiler]

>food library

grocery store?

THOSE THINGS SMELL LIKE A FUCKING DIRTY ASSHOLE

I do this too, I like to wrap an anchovy round them.

lel

Same for me, you just develop a tolerance for it.

I've eaten a jar of these at once, no ragets.

>food liberary