What is wrong with people who put ketchup on eggs? The only thing that should go on eggs is pepper

What is wrong with people who put ketchup on eggs? The only thing that should go on eggs is pepper.

SALT?

Ah yes, heart problems.

I'm sorry that you have shit kidneys

Salt's incorporation to hypertension is extremely overvalued. Completely cutting salt from your diet will only decrease your MAP by 8-10 mmHg

One thing I learned in this world is that there are some real sickos out there . Science cant explain

Why is everyone on Veeky Forums such a huge pussy?

Dont tell me you actually put ketchup on your eggs like a mongoloid?

No, but I do put salt on my eggs because I'm not a massive agoraphobic faggot.

Adding a bit of salt yourself isn't what causes health problems. The problem is that most foods are oversalted. Rule of thumb is that if you didn't make it yourself from scratch, then it has too much salt in it. If you're eating prepackaged food, or getting it from a restaraunt, it has shitloads of salt in it (even the foods the menu/label lists as """low sodium""" or ""healthy""" options)

Because most are information receptacles without a built in analysis chip.

I like my eggs over medium/hard. For me, enjoy the sweet taste of ketchup when mixed with the taste of scrambled eggs only.

Honestly, I dont do it all the time but there's something oddly tasty about Heniz over lightly scrambled egg.

I prefer hot sauce of some kind over ketchup.

I put sesame oil on mine desu

Yea same. I like ketchup sometimes but mostly I just use some hot sauce

Idk, man. They have childish palates, I guess. My sister puts ketchup on fucking everything, and it has always made me want to puke. Eggs aren't even the worst thing she put ketchup on/in. She'll add ketchup to her bowl of chili, on vegetables, I've watched her eat a bowl of canned corn mixed with copious amounts of ketchup. She's in her 30s now........

I thought I was the only one who did this

Hot sauce and ketchup on scrambled eggs is the best op. You're missing out.

Ketchup is good. I'll fry up some eggs, then some spinach, and put a little ketchup on the side. Only do it every once in a while but it's good.

Soy sauce is good as well. So is sesame oil. Eggs are a great texture and they'll soak up any flavor well. They go great in soup because of this. Why are you limiting yourself?

>eats eggs but worries about salt

Retardo

>he doesn't put salsa in his scrambled eggs
Aye dios mio

Because most of them are city dwelling metrosexuals who were raised by single mothers.