Rate my Wal Mart Trip/10

Rate my Wal Mart Trip/10

It's all prepared processed stuff. Why? Mussels are so easy to buy fresh and steam yourself.

because its easy as fuck to heat up when drunk and relatively cheap

Trashy but convenient

>drunk

found your problem

whats the problem?

Why not cook and have a beer or two while cooking, then when the food is done get drunk on your couch stuffing you face? At least you won't feel bad eating that processed stuff.

>shatter proof
This move to plastic bottles for 40s by OE and Steel Reserve is fucking disturbing and gay.

At least st ides and hurricane are still glass

Do this op
Call your family and friends and ask to come visit you for a big family meal
I'm sure that box of chicken nuggets will be enough for everyone and you will still have leftovers

fat cunt/10

>Rate my Wal Mart Trip/10
Fat lonely useless fuck/10

Jelly yuropoor detected

185lbs

At least you got some hooch with the '40. Why didn't you take some pics of the average Walmart shopper? In my area, they're either skeletons, ravaged by some disease and the corresponding impending medical bills, or whales.

Where are the vegetables my man, it takes no effort at all to make a banging stir fry, it's your fault you're 400lb.

>steel reserve
Wew lad

When I was 12 I caught my mother masturbating with a cucumber. She also had a large carrot lying on her bed.
That's when I stopped eating vegetables.
Also, fuck you for making me think about it.

>pre cooked food

>autism

>WYNGZ

Is this the "I don't know where all my rent money goes to" thread?

kek.

Is your mom single?

retard

WE

Post a pic of her

It's for legal reasons, because they're just chunks of breast meat and not from the actual wings.

why the fuck do you have multiple kinds of pasta in a glass jar? Two salt and peppers?

No Great Value / 10
Shit job
Could gotten those rollback savings. . .

I tried the great value wyngz last time, awful texture, the anytizers are way better

270 here

Get on my level

>jerk chicken
got that on my last trip to walmart
pretty spicy, but kind of saucy

>shopping at WalMart
0/10
If there's no other alternative, you need to move.

It's surprisingly good

>Raspberry vodka
For gods sake man

>flavored smirnoff

Mah nigga.

Try the strawberry. Goes down easier.

Yeah let me just cash out my savings just to move and appease your fat ass.

oily sharts/10

>Call your family and friends and ask to come visit you for a big family meal

Yeah, and ask them to bring heartfelt letters about how much they love him, and make sure a camera crew is there to film it.

foodstamps/10 is the best I can do

That actually looks drastically less-fucked out of the package than expected...well done, Walmart.

Walmart always delivers sir

Shop local and FUCK Stan Kronke.

>Steel Reserve malt liquor

You couldn't spring for Mickey's or Old English 800?

Mickeys is shit, Olde English is good though.

Who /KingCobra/ here?

Am I the only one who actually prefers the shatter proof plastic?
The wide open mouth makes it easy to chug, the bottle is lighter, easier to grip, has less "sweat" on humid days, and of course is unbreakable (accidents happen when drunks are around).

The last glass bottles I had were 40 ounce of King Cobra and Magnum. Both of them had the same annoying problem: fucking narrow opening and small cap.
It makes it nearly impossible to chug it like its meant to. It maximizes the "glug-glug" bubbling and foaming effect, exactly what you dont want. A proper malt liquor bottle has an opening at least an inch in diameter, the term "bottleneck" is an undesirable thing for a reason. Steel Reserve 40 ounce plastic shatterproof bottle is an example of excellent design. That large knurled cap is so easy to torque down and seal in the bubbles. Because we know you're drinking it right from the bottle, and probably doing so in a moving vehicle.

You do have a point...

OE is R.I.P. ever since plastic bottles. We already went over this fags read the thread.

Nah man the plastic is just no good. The glass bottles were colder to drink from. When you're drinking malt liquor you want it to be as cold as possible.

The "shatter proof" gimmick is a fucking disaster. Trying to save money on bottling while telling the customer "durhh this is safer did you know plastic doesn't break"?

Plastic fucking sucks, that being said though I HAVE drunkenly dropped 40s of Steel Reserve and been extremely angry

Also, what ghetto ass Walmart sells Steel Reserve? I live in an area where every liquor store has it, but even places like CVS and Wallgreens won't sell it, let alone Walmart I'd imagine

>The "shatter proof" gimmick is a fucking disaster.

Part of the 40 oz. experience is smashing the bottle when you're done (as long as you're kind and sweep up when you're finished)

St ides, Hurricane HG and others are still in glass.

Yeah this. If you don't toss the empty glass bottle over your should and here it shatter on the side of the road did you really even drink a 40?

How the fuck is glass "colder" than plastic? This is a scientific impossibility. Are you talking about specific heat, or thermal conductivity? Or thermal inertia due to mass? You sound fucking retarded. Glass and plastic come out of the fridge at exactly the same temperature. The plastic is a better thermal insulator, but the glass has more mass and the thermal inertia may, in certain conditions, keep it colder. The difference is very slight and generally negligible compared to the mass of the chilled liquid.
Hate to say it, but the white trash redneck inside me agrees. The drunken joy of smashing a large glass bottle is an essential part of the experience.

where do patrician americans shop if not walmart?

grocery stores have all the same shit except more expensive and whole foods is a meme

>Patrician Americans

Nice.

Also, Publix and Winn-Dixie. I typically spend less at Winn-Dixie, but Publix has a deli counter that is unparalleled

Why is it a meme?

HEB.
Better selection by far and just as cheap in general.

>that retarded-ass packaging
>hopefully intentional but fucking everything is processed shit
>I'll have 5 """"pounds"""" of salt and added sugar please
I get shitty processed food as backup sometimes too but fucking hell dude that looks like the most hopeless sight I've seen in a while

Get your shit together dude ffs

>Americans need sugar even in their vodka

I'm wondering who will die first. You from too much salt or some Indian guy in Walmarts factory collapse.

I feel sorry for states that don't have HEB.

God Bless Texas.

its that my hand from holding it warms it up faster in plastic than it does glass.

please don't do this. i ride a bicycle and my tires are constantly being ripped

kek. I think that's kind of the intent.

what is the p.f. changs? can't see it

my bp is great actually

Damn man, you must have bad eyesight, it says signature spicy chicken.

Generals chicken

>wyngz
At least have the decency to get the "bone-in." You know, the ones that are wings and not chicken nugger.

>Hello, me! :D

kek'd

>Not one, not two but FIVE things of frozen chicken
I mean I like chicken nuggies as much as the next guy but I would get some variety.

sup senpai

>wyngz

That the hell kind of animal did that come from?

how is that jerk chicken? I saw that shit when I was in walmart the other day and thought about buying it for a few seconds.

chykynz

god i wish i was american/10

Excellent actually

Did me a giggle

Be fat in your own country.

>You sound fucking retarded.
Not really. You're just being a faggot.

Only frozen chicken snack I ever bought and liked were these. 99% of frozen chicken is a gross fatty mess and that goes double for non nugget chicken like wings.

That PF Changs spicy chicken is the bees knees. Add some sombal to it and its perfect.

>
flavored vodka
For the love of god...

I havent tried that jerk chicken one but the thai coconut chicken thighs are fucking awesome.