Mathematical Ability Is Genetic

Here that faggots, it turns out true mathematical ability come from 24 specific bloodlines.

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=12370793

nature.com/news/majority-of-mathematicians-hail-from-just-24-scientific-families-1.20491

How does it feel to know you will never be god tier and will always be a slave that works for the genetically pure mathematical master-race mafia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zc0A8Dz3Nb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Here that

If you actually read the article its taking about teacher-pupil relationship, not genetic relationship. Most mathematicians were taught by mathematicians. What a shocker.

/thread
Why do people on Veeky Forums make spelling mistakes? We're supposed to be the most intellectual board on this site, act like it.

>OP literally has serious problems with reading and writing

Funny how genetically inferior people are too stupid to see their own inferiority.

OP on suicide watch

inb4 "I was only pretending to be retarded"/"trolled!"

Is this bait or are you a fucking idiot?

Your own links explicitly state the findings is based on advisory relationships.

Lets keep ignoring the point about genetics and lets direct all our anxiety on a misspelled word instead so we can feel superior.

OP here,

dumb brainlets will believe everything they read, that's why I posted this thread, to see if Veeky Forums was full of brainlets or what

still, it took 10 minutes for someone to figure out, sci is shit

>still, it took 10 minutes for someone to figure out, sci is shit

Literally the second post pointed out your error. Also no-one believes you, everyone can see you actually made a mistake and no amount of backpedaling will help.

The article wasn't about genetics, though.

AHAHAHA called it! Too late OP nobody believes you!

OP on suicide watch!

Mathematical ability is largely genetic in reality though despite OP being a faggot

Hi, I have a question. Why or why not would someone use misspelled rather than misspelt?

correlation between math SAT and IQ is pretty weak (0.4)

correlation between verbal SAT and IQ is stronger (0.8)

Yeah I think everyone on this board agrees.

I laughed harder than I should have.

Because "misspelt" was invented by retarded peasants who didn't know how to write but always pronounced it with a hard T, so when they attempted to write it, they spelled it phonetically.

Compare "misspelt" to literally every other past-tense verb that ends in "-ed." This is an unwarranted inconsistency. Spelling it with a T makes you look like a low class peasant who didn't get a proper education. Google Chrome doesn't even recognize your mental illness.

Quite a response. I'm not American so I use misspelt.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, just like how poshos would say and write "lighted", but the unwashed masses spelt it phonetically as "lit".

Are your retarded? "Lit" isn't pronounced anywhere near the same as """"lighted."""" Nobody says "lighted" in spoken English. Why do you they would spell it PHONETICALLY as "lit" if they pronounced it as "lighted?" The T in "misspelt" is just an erroneous replacement for "-ed" in a past tense verb that is supposed to end in "-ed." It's not hard to imagine that some uneducated retards could have transformed the "-ed" sound to a T in spoken English, and then ended up spelling it incorrectly with a T.

This is why Britbongs shouldn't be in charge of the English language.

It's only a matter of time, by the way, that everyone will start spelling "ask" as "axe" because of uneducated black people, and then some retard like will come along and say "hurrrrrrrrrrr it was always supposed to spellt 'axe'!!!"

Are you genuinely autistic?

Hemingway wrote a short story called 'a clean, well lighted place'

>I was only pretending to be retarded

>lets
>kek

If you wanted to be truly comprehensive you would have posted many such articles of a similar obvious mistake, and then recorded the:

-Number of posters who believed you before the mistake was pointed out
-The number of posts that occurred before the mistake was pointed out
-The number of people who agreed with you even AFTER somebody explicated the mistake.
-Repeat for several boards making sure that the articles chosen for the boards were relevant.

Then you would have a "study" of sorts which served as a cross comparison of which boards were "smarter" or "dumber" based on these proxies, and only THEN would you explain, in a new thread, what you had been doing and why you were JUSTIFIABLY pretending to be retarded the whole time.

i bet this is derived from some 23 and me data

if any of that is true (which it probably isn't, let's be honest, anyone can p-hack) then why is it possible to have east asian mathematicians? this data suggests that the null hypothesis (genetics has no effect on mathematical ability) is true, and besides that, they only looked at european families. what a joke.

Mathematics relates to genetics as much as language does. anybody can learn math if its taught conceptually. Most equate the ability to use and memorize functions as math, when actually its merely breaking down an idea into its parts

Retard

Read. The. Fucking. Article.

>damage control

Too late
You dun goofed

>mathmatics
>genetic ability

apparently these people were able to carve fortresses and masterpieces out of mountains and made temples without calculus. so you explain that shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=zc0A8Dz3Nb4

Isn't there a component to mathematical literacy being highly relant on being left brained? I remember having a lengthy conversation with a psychologist on this matter. She told me that left brained people are more logically inclined while right brained people are emotionally incline?

>mathmatics
>quoting people who hate spelling errors
ok

But was it really necessary to quote everyone in the thread?

Brain-handedness is clearly pseudoscience

The psychologist probably trolled you