I just read this. Is it good?

I just read this. Is it good?

You tell us. You just read it didn't you?

I think that might have been his joke.

dude has a chocobo in his head lmao

Oh boy, what a clever joke that was actually a meta commentary on the novel's theme.

I can't wait for the deep 200+ reply topic that will come out of this amazing joke.

I haven't read it (go figure) but I heard it was about a guy who thought he was a genius but is a big ol dummy. So I guess his joke doesn't work great because the guy from the book would be sure about his opinion and not be asking for other people's?

Autistic snark is even more tedious than such jokes, you know?
Kill yourself.

No need to be so fucking mad OP.

You make the board worse for everyone. Stop posting until you can compose a not-shit post.

He's right. Wear this cap and sit over there on the corner, think about what you have wrote.

>Implying I'm even the same guy
This is how fucking mad you are.

>Implying I was even the OP

'Waaah waaah, why are people saying I posted things I didn't? I was just saying people posted things they didn't! I'm only little!'

So.
Mad.

>he's so buttflustered he absolutely MUST have the last word

That's the mindless shitposter's dilemma: The more he posts, the more he embarrasses himself ;)

So that's why you keep responding.

It's hard not to when you post sewage like
At least have the courtesy to sage, you fucking nigger. When people say "Veeky Forums is so shitty these days," they're talking about people like you.

And
You
Keep
Responding

:^)

you need to go back

>m-mad! y-you're so mad!

Funny how 'u mad' went from being something you said to a butthurt sperg to something butthurt spergs preemptively post in order to avoid being outed.

So what? Does that mean you 'win' according to autistic internet rules a decade old?

Oh boy, you're back for round two! You are literally so butthurt that you are still responding!

>round two

When did round one end?
I am still responding, so are you.

You sat with this tab open, waiting for someone to come back so you could get the last word in.

So I'm going to keep you here all night, calling me butthurt.

I liked it and thought it was bretty gud mang, Ignatius was the first robot

>Post in the morning.
>Come back in the afternoon.
>Butthurt OP is vehemently waiting to defend his precious clever joke of a post.
>The only reason this thread made more than a single reply was because of my two posts.

You're welcome my meme friend. Perhaps a new steamy Veeky Forums meme will be born from here, your work forever immortalized in the underbelly of the underbelly of the internet.

You must be new here.
This is Veeky Forums. We enjoy things by consensus.

You're commentary on the irony of the meyatextual nature of this list is really elevating the moral worth of all of us.
Oh, look, now I have drawn attention to you having drawn attention to the attention seeking nature of all posts

A) Yes, you liked it because: its about a lonely NEET who thinks he is better than everyone
AND
B) You didn't like it because it manages to tell story without using impenetrable language and does not require outside scholarship.

It's an enjoyable book, but I was stunned at how much of a pleb Ignatius was. I don't have the book on me at the moment, but on page 255 (IIRC) he tells Mancuso to start with the Romans. My fedora literally exploded off of my head due to the angry steam coming out of my ears.

MOORISH DIGNITY

Every other board and website does too

I thought the tying together of all the characters at the end my so splendid that my valve relaxed in pleasure almost immediately. I don't understand why there haven't been more stage adaptions of this book.

So butthurt.