What's an impressive net worth for an 18-22 year old? My goal is to reach a 100k networth while in still 18...

What's an impressive net worth for an 18-22 year old? My goal is to reach a 100k networth while in still 18, would this be impressive to the average roastie/wageslave?

Attached: vCxBOKG.jpg (1844x1240, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

powh.io/?masternode=0xf6204c1fbacc5bb157f458d4e31cb80717331aad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes, make sure to buy the newest lambo too.

bout tree fiddy

mah man 100k is not impressive, I had already a small loan of 1 million at 14.

Women don't think in terms of dollars and assets. They think in terms of social signalling and luxuries which are often a form of social signalling. If you start breaking down the how and the why for them then most of them just tune out and stop paying attention.

impressive for an 18-22 year old?
$10k dude
all college kids are broke as fuck

how much is mommy and daddy giving you

i am 23 and make $50k a year + 7.5% shares of my company which gave another $120k last year, am i gonna make it?

This

If that $100K is self made then you're a financial genius OP. Everyone in college lives off their parents' weekly money transfer for food

If your plan is to go around telling people you have 100k and expect them to respect you for that you have already lost.

Your genetics mean more to women at this age. Hit the gym and get your diet up if you want pussy.

1 million is literal dogshit
I had 63 MM a month residual income by 13.

This sounds completely believable and I'd appreciate it if you continued posting.

Who here passive decentralized dividends gang? powh.io/?masternode=0xf6204c1fbacc5bb157f458d4e31cb80717331aad

unironically 18 and more than 100k, worked my fucking ass off for a couple years then put it in crypto.

I serve food to a billionaire who started from joining a company, working up and re-engineering the entire business. So, I could see that, but still, that's rare af at 13.

That is pathetic, frankly. I had 2b by the time my balls dropped at age 9.

63 MM is for fucking faggots. I had 630 billion by age 9.
t. Jeff bezos

If you're not a millionaire by 30 just kys

fuck about impressing ppl. they hate you anyway. make enough to bring in $2k passively. dont tell anyone. $2k a month is enough fu money for 18-22 you to cultivate that idgaf attitude that roasties crave. DO NOT TALK ABOUT CRYPTO GAINS. roasties will buy you drinks on their credit cards if play this right.

also this

(OP)
Your genetics mean more to women at this age. Hit the gym and get your diet up if you want pussy.

>genetics
>no a single gene is altered either by gym or diet

Our environments can cause some genes to activate and deactivate.

this pic makes me feel uncomfortable

This, think about your long and your short

Scam.

>really activates my genes