My my my, cucumber sandwiches are simply divine, don't you agree darling?

My my my, cucumber sandwiches are simply divine, don't you agree darling?

Whitey food thread?

>Whitey

Check out this bad ass projects dwelling negro.

fuck you cocksucker

>british food

Can't handle the banter can you nigger

Fuck off back to where you belong.

>he receives banter
>he returns banter
>"Can't handle the banter can you nigger"

You're assuming I'm the person that you originally replied to. Be a nigger somewhere else

Cucumber sandwiches are so ten seconds ago.

yeh I like em

Anyone ever tried pickled cucumbers on their sandwiches? Fucking dank!

>You're assuming I'm the person that you originally replied to
Even if he was IRL, his post doesn't imply that
you're just butthurt for literally no reason

Whaaaaaat? You have this image?

U pony shitter

Just three stores over there? Are you having a giggle mate? Go back to the cookery and sort it.

these look unironically delicious. are people fucking with me? cheese and cucumbers is a fantastic combination

god i hate non-whites and their childish fucking palates

You do know cucumber sandwiches are probably more popular in India than England.

Cucumber sandwiches are legit really fucking good. Properly should be on a very delicate bread, though; feels very light, refreshing. Obviously great with tea.

For those that don't know this a My Little Pony reference. Rarity made cucumber sandwiches for her friends in one of the latest episodes and Darling is a word she's known to use a lot.

Oh, okay! Haha, very funny OP! Thanks for the explanation!

It's pathetic that you even know that.

I don't know if this is still a thing. Wasn't it five years ago when this shit blew up /b/? That was funny. But isn't the show done now?

Not even close. Season 7 starts early next year as well as three spin off specials and a full theatrical release movie. The ride is nowhere near ending.

Actually it's going on 7 seasons soon and has a movie coming out this next yer, not to mention the ongoing comics and 4 spinoff movies they made.

Stop lying man.

They belong in the fucking ocean faggot

Being anonymous doesn't save you from the shame of knowing that

Looks delicious. What's in them? Besides cucumber and bread

probably cream cheese

Thanks. I've noted that mint leaves also go very well with cucumber

Mayo

Put some cheese on that bitch and yeah

Indeed

nigger

Kek

>fuck you cocksucker
>banter
wew, step it up senpayy

For me, it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

I dont know why, but every fucking time.

looks good man!

Goes well on cheese, meat balls, and liver pate.

Well shit, someone will make a bushmeat and mud pies thread soon so we can talk about nigger food.

>cucumber sandwiches
>gin and tonic
>anal

perfect midmorning refresher

>Fuck you cocksucker
>Banter
>Getting upset
>Banter

Basketball Americans please

One pretty good recipe is to take softened cream cheese and mix it with ranch dressing powder. You put the mixture on a small slice of dark, strong, bread like Pumpernickel and then add a piece of cucumber. You have to be careful with how much spread you use because if you mixed too much dressing powder with too little cream cheese it can quickly over power any other flavor in it. But when you get the combination right, it is wonderful.

Looks like OP used a base of Pumpernickel and then the middle and top bread look to be some kinds of rye. A bit of green onion might go well thrown into the mix too.

explanation?...

Its French poverty food.. salt the cucumbers lightly to draw moisture out and make them crunchier. Apply to fresh baguette with warm brie.

Wahaha

my thoughts exactly

Over 4 billions sandwiches a day are served in America and they all have a pickle on them

MODS

THATS NOT GUACAMOLE

couldnt agree less

reported

You aint gettin my sandwiches you goddamn loc ness monsta!

Announcing reports is against the rules

retard

I want the horsefuckers to leave.

you're stuck with us famalam

At least go bother /k/

Announcing that announcing reporting is against the rules is against the rules

Announcing that announcing reporting being against the rules while knowing that this is against the rules is also against the rules.

Enjoy that ban faggot.

He probably will.

I love seeing comments like these, I just imagine some frothing retard feeling like they really nailed someone, like "TAKE THAT! I GOT YOU!"

Even though it's apparent to everyone else it's probably a 99% chance the person just switched IP's when they did it or used a disposable mobile one.

I find it sad that it's been over 6 years and kids still get so enraged over it.

And they can spot even the most subtle reference a mile away, even ones that /mlp/ itself would have not noticed.

Most people don't give a shit, there's like a very small handful of autists who care (on this board, I would even reckon it's just the same one guy who gets mad in each thread), and one very huge autist who cares but is not usually active here unless directed here from some other board