That green candle JUSTED my x100 short and liquidated me

that green candle JUSTED my x100 short and liquidated me.

Attached: 544543534.png (725x319, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

powh.io/?masternode=0xf6204c1fbacc5bb157f458d4e31cb80717331aad
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good

same desu

That's the point

>people are finally starting to realize bitcoin will move solely in the direction that causes the most liquidations since bitmex runs the market now.

Attached: 1507995086039.jpg (187x200, 12K)

i sold some around 100 below my entry points to increase my margin just in case of shit like this

ITT: Degenerate gamblers

I was expecting a drop to around 8500, was going to close it at 8650 or so to be on the safe side but nope.

I'll always remember my 0.1 BTC, well time to open another position to earn it back, long or short @ x50

Attached: 54343435453.jpg (193x262, 5K)

That's why you're generally not supposed to do X100, retard

Attached: money money money.jpg (721x704, 103K)

Got to risk money to make money, champ.
Not even mad desu, been doing well lately but I was confident in that one and went a little higher than normal.

Attached: 435453435345.jpg (1200x631, 142K)

moron,
>shorting the support
I shorted the double top faggot, position is still open at 100x

is that a man in a bra on the left of the foreground

If you have to ask, you might be gay.

They knew. They got your number. They're pulling your strings and you don't even know it...

>trading on bitmex right now
Every fewer hours some whale makes a giant candle out of nowhere. All in on black is probably a better bet.

you can adjust your leverage on the fly on bitmex tho how did you still get justed?

No money left = can't lower margin = JUST

I meant can't lower LEVERAGE*

yep, the bitmex twitter shillers that were calling for a bullrun literally got fucked due to their own greediness and getting tons of people on bitmex up to the point where they control the market.

oh so you just noticed late? I almost got liquidated at 9350 but lowered from 25x to 10x just in time

Short it tomorrow around 1030am est. It's dumped pretty consistently around then for the last few days.

>he shorted the red candle

Attached: 4352364577788.png (837x873, 625K)

fpbp

Or blind. Or both

Smart contract investments is the new thing powh.io/?masternode=0xf6204c1fbacc5bb157f458d4e31cb80717331aad

This is what happens when you trust an exchange run by a BBC CEO

Attached: arthur-photo.jpg (250x250, 20K)

based arthur

current situation and future:
this new technology is awesome,our ((people)) must own it,build our position in bitcoin,spread fud everywhere,fuck every gambler in the ass until fluctuation is similar to stocks,let the goyim in at very high price.ok this now our new gold but now we need something similar to penny stocks but riskier,builds this "revolutionary" tech and own it 99%,spread the news to media but inform goyim that is very risky investment but could be the next currency,let the goyim in,dump on him,now spread the fud,it was your fault goyim i told you it was very risky.
>3 months later a new coin is born with new features
>repeat ad infinitum

Maybe this will serve as a lesson for you. Bitmex isnt worth it. You might make 10 correct calls in a row if you're very lucky, but all it takes is one wrong call and you're fucked even if you set stop losses.

why do you think they offer 100x leverage?
so they can take your money dummy.

who do you think is on the other side of your trades?

sure brah

time to open a short

oh I'm just waiting for the next outage where literally everyone but a select few who are allowed to continue trading destroy everyone again, for the 3rd time in 2 weeks. It's coming faggots and you know it.

Its not worth it, unless you cant control btc's price by up/down 500$.

it's the other co-founder that JUSTs us, the one that was a VP for JP Morgan