There are people on this board who don't enjoy their fries with salt and malt vinegar

>There are people on this board who don't enjoy their fries with salt and malt vinegar

I remember mixing salt and vinegar as a child to clean old pennies.
The deep brown patina on copper coins melts away in seconds leaving a bright copper.
But the damn things just corrode again really fast after being dipped in this vile mixture. It smells like my crotch after not showering for a week in the July sun. If you enjoy licking my rancid ball sweat, then go for it. You can also clean your pennies. OP serves a dual purpose.

trying this hard

They're bland and borderline inedible without vinegar

To be fair anyone who grew up in a place without much in the way of English influence might be unfamiliar with malt vinegar on fries because their default was more likely ketchup or a mix of ketchup and mayo. I'll take it over ketchup any day.

childhood is eating ketchup with your fries

adulthood is eating salt and vinegar on your fries

I agree ketchup seems childish, but there are a lot of folks out there who don't see it that way.

>Salt and vinegar fries

Best beach food ever

>tfw can't get malt vinegar anywhere here

>fries

Do you live in like Kenya or something?

It's fairly expensive and most likely only imported here in Sweden as well. Kinda weird because the regular grocery store will have like 15 types of vinegar but rarely malt vinegar.

I don't care for malt vinegar. Tried it with some fish and chips on the recommendation of a New Zealand sheepfucker but it was pretty meh.

Spicy ketchup FTW.

And those people are faggots

>spicy ketchup

>spicy brown mustard

The only condiment combination you'd ever need

you could have just said yes

It's probably not widely used outwith the East coast of Scotland, but a mix of malt vinegar and HP sauce (50 / 50) will give you what is known as 'chippy sauce'.

nice. but yeah(not him), I would if it wasn't super expensive or rare

I don't enjoy the flavor of malt vinegar.

This, I use Spicy Ketchup, but then mix it with Mayo, making a Spicy version of Fry/Fancy Sauce.

I like my fries with a good fry sauce, personally. Or homemade guacamole.

Fuck vinegar.

fuck YOU

shits the bomb

>There are people on this board who don't enjoy their fries with salt
Well of course I do! Don't be ridiculous!
>and malt vinegar
Yuck, no thanks I'll just stick with salt

I prefer to dip them in 70/30 mayo/ketchup mix.

First had it when I lived in Utah and I loved it.

I like em plain (which of course includes salt). Maybe some Cayenne for heat, or paprika for milder smokier heat. Whatever floats your boat.

Fun fact: all malt vinegar in Great Britain is halal.

>Being this much of a faggot over how someone eats their frites
I prefer mayo, normally the Dutch version when I can get my hands on it. I also enjoy Ketchup as well and you can go fuck yourselves.

Shit, totally need to use MALT vinegar here. Plain old white vinegar clearly doesn't make the cut. Even though malt vinegar is far less suited to it, it's far more trendy and thus better.

Oh no, clearly this taints the vinegar, it is extremely difficult for them to make it halal and it's significantly raising the price and lowering the quality by them getting the sticker that says a certain demographic can eat it slapped on.

Most people don't know that malt vinegar on a bacon sandwich is even better than malt vinegar on fries.

Those people should be executed.

No trial, no appeals.

Hung in the streets

I come from a country where no-one ever puts vinegar on their fries. How does it work? Wouldn't the vinegar make the fries soggy? Do you dip the fries in vinegar?

Please explain

>not dousing them soggy with vinegar and then using a fork to drag them through enough ketchup to use a whole bottle on a pile of fries

nigger shit i tell you.

Love it. I eat my fries dry, but at the few places that have some malt vinegar out, I definitely dash it up.

>Wouldn't the vinegar make the fries soggy?
You pour some vinegar over the fries. They only go soggy if you overdo it.

Boardwalk style fries are the bomb, by the way, they're thin cut and fried in peanut oil and are the absolute best with malt vinegar.

dipping fries in ranch > all else

>ctrl+f
>'chips'
>1 of 1

>ctrl+f
>'fries'
>1 of 18

Jesus wept

Why would you put vinegar on chips

juts get salt&vinegar chips

what are you trying to say

Retard.

baited

Retard

>there are people on this board who dont dip their fries in hamburger sauce

heresy

LOCK ME UP AND THROW THE KEY AWAY

WE WUZ BRITISH AN' SHIEEET

cajun spices
beef gravy
salt and vinegar

I can't do ketchup or cheese sauce like I used to do when I was a kid.

see
it's completely natural

Malt vinegar is fucking disgusting

You're meant to rinse them in water afterwards dipshit

>Being this much of a faggot over how someone eats their frites
>I also enjoy Ketchup as well and you can go fuck yourselves.
Who is being what here?

Try trolling on 9gag instead famq

how about, salt vinegar and tomato sauce??
mindblowing i know right

Sounds pretty good, never tried it.

>there are people who don't enjoy their malt vinegar with onions

British food is so bad they have to put vinegar on it to make it taste better