J U S T

J U S T
U
S
T

Attached: Shipchain-banner.jpg (897x500, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nasdaq.com/article/how-blockchain-turned-into-an-unassuming-billiondollar-industry-cm877693
forbes.com/sites/steveolenski/2017/12/15/how-this-ico-is-disrupting-its-industry-on-the-blockchain-with-clever-influencer-marketing/#2184212b2c7f
huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-way-online-shopping-disrupted-retail-blockchain_us_59ffba48e4b05e3e1f0a025f
techcrunch.com/2017/12/15/ups-bets-on-blockchain-as-the-future-of-the-trillion-dollar-shipping-industry/
entrepreneur.com/article/306566
influencive.com/meet-shipchain-innovative-startup-leveraging-blockchain-disrupt-trillion-dollar-industry/
thenextweb.com/contributors/2017/10/31/supply-chains-blockchain-tech/
steemit.com/blockchain/@kingscrown/shipchain-ico-transport-and-logistics-on-blockchain
powh.io/?masternode=0xf6204c1fbacc5bb157f458d4e31cb80717331aad
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did they send the airdrops?
I'm even too lazy to check MEW.

>shitchain
misread that one

not yet

I received my confirmation mail - we will get a further one with last instructions before the airdrop takes place

Forgot to mention - around 100 SHIP will each subscriber receive

Just be patient dude, they're really good about keeping people in the loop. Getting 100 SHIP here. I also have 18.9 HAV and 612 IOST. Feels great, just gotta wait for this shit to hit exchanges

can we buy this now?? where is it traded

Idex

user, IBM and Maersk are building their own blockchain that will destroy this, why the fuck would you think some magic tokens can beat not only IBM, but fucking Maersk. Have you heard of Maersk? Look them up, user.

partnership with 6 billino dollar agriculture company its unreal how much normies will love this shit

Yet another shitcoin that doesn't actually require tokens.

IBM buys Shipchain

In case anyone honestly doesnt believe this is normie central

Nasdaq: nasdaq.com/article/how-blockchain-turned-into-an-unassuming-billiondollar-industry-cm877693

Forbes: forbes.com/sites/steveolenski/2017/12/15/how-this-ico-is-disrupting-its-industry-on-the-blockchain-with-clever-influencer-marketing/#2184212b2c7f

HuffPost: huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-way-online-shopping-disrupted-retail-blockchain_us_59ffba48e4b05e3e1f0a025f

TechChrunch: techcrunch.com/2017/12/15/ups-bets-on-blockchain-as-the-future-of-the-trillion-dollar-shipping-industry/

Entrepreneur: entrepreneur.com/article/306566

Influencive: influencive.com/meet-shipchain-innovative-startup-leveraging-blockchain-disrupt-trillion-dollar-industry/

TNW: thenextweb.com/contributors/2017/10/31/supply-chains-blockchain-tech/

Steem: steemit.com/blockchain/@kingscrown/shipchain-ico-transport-and-logistics-on-blockchain

LOL SHITchain

those fags sold everything to private pools, then canceled public sale

FUCK 'EM

Shipchain ceo is in the process of being sued for scamming from 2013. Shipchain was invented to cover his legal fees and damages since he knows he is going to lose.

It worked.

Actually if you were capable of 30 second of research you’d know that was just some faggot who files hundreds of lawsuits a year trying to force settlement. Was a five year old non-issue that got rehashed with the word blockchain on it to generate low IQ clicks

fuck me i bought 30 eth of this piece of shit scam coin. JUST

Attached: 1510995928389.jpg (600x857, 72K)

>bought yesterday at $0.30
>Literally crashed to $.15 an hour later
Guys

It feels sooooo fucking good when you can't get in into some overhyped piece of shit and it tanks in release
This has to be one of the best cryptofeelings ever

Wrong. Stay poor.

mfw almost bought some at 0.15 but didnt

check today: it pumped 2x

w e w

PoWH is a good bet right now, might very well be the next big thing powh.io/?masternode=0xf6204c1fbacc5bb157f458d4e31cb80717331aad