Fast Chili

Is pic-related the best way to quickly satisfy a chili craving?

Publix Chili is dank af if you have those.

None in my area.

>in b4 they use leftover unused hamburger meat thats been in a drawer for 6 hours

its still bretty gud

Fucking elves

Nice fake news

>skyline chili
It's not even chili.
Get that garbage out of here, nobody eats that crap except retards from Cincinnati.

I took a business trip to Cincinnati earlier this year and asked about a dozen people, "whats some good local food?"
Skyline was the answer unironically every time.

So I went there with one of the managers of the office I was visiting... Oh boy, I really didn't expect much but god damn. Its fucking watery meat sauce on with dollar store hot dogs and Kraft out of the bag shredded mild cheddar cheese.
I'm never going back to Cincinnati

came here to post that someone told me a story like 10 or more years ago about an employee sitting over the chili cauldron and making diarrhea in it

>beans
>chili

Nts: never eat chili in restaurant again. Ever.

thought this nigga was about to praise some fake ass watery meat sauce

>I'm never going back to Cincinnati

mfw

It's more like spicy hamburger bean soup than chili. Honestly it's not bad, so if that sounds like what you want, then go for it.

What's the best chilli dog I can get in the Orlando area?

7-11

make some chilli faggot. It takes 20 mins.

Those are some adorable looking chili dogs.

Cool, don't come back. More chili for me

>no one eats it except retards from cincinnati
And that's why we love it, because no other dumbfucks have it

way too much cheese, doesnt look good at all

Cheese very mild and compliments chili

Try it my dude

What is skyline chili? Is it a regional style, or a brand (canned product or restaurant franchise?)
From OP's pic it looks like a fast food place, but whats unique about it?

>things that didn't happen
Wanna know how I know you're lying?
If you came to Cincinnati from out of town and asked 12 people about local food, and I'll go easy on you and assume you specifically asked, "What's the best cincy chili?" I promise you would get at the very least an 8-4 split on Skyline/Gold Star. Also there's no way in hell you didn't get at least 1 hipster that told you Blue Ash Chili.

just don't overdo the "ketchup" our your fucked.

>12 random people in greater cincinnati area
>all 12 agreeing skyline over gold star
Sure

As far as I know it's literally all Cincinnati has.
I can't think of anything else the city is known for.

How about some soft serve chilli?

>tfw I was gonna watch the whole thing
>tfw mods deleted it while it was loading
>tfw mods did me a favor

Camp Washington > Blue Ash

I'm not defending Blue Ash (we all know flavor town hyped that place up too much), but i stand by my point.

Best way to satisfy a chili craving is to pay $1-$2 for a can of whatever your supermarket got, and eat it unheated.

Yuck, I tried eating chili cold from the can before, and there was loads of separated solid fat. Don't even know if it was beef fat, pork fat, or "other".
Definitely get the can as hot as you can before opening it, if your going without dishes. At least plop the can in hot water, place it on your radiator, or hold it over a candle. Anything but cold.

Negative, do not cook food in cans, food cans have plastic lining on the inside.

>Nutmeg flavored meat

kys

Literally sitting here eating some crock pot chili made with this package right now.

My fellow Hawaii bros know whats up.

What about Steak n Shake?