Sciencefags think pic related came from a literal wolf

>sciencefags think pic related came from a literal wolf
why do sciencefags believe in the satanic lie that is evolution?

b8
/thread

people domesticated dogs in the stone age

>muh skydaddy and horny furry

>can literally mutate doggos into whatever gay furry fantasy we want within a few generations

all creationfags should be dragged into the streets and shot

Dogs domesticated people

pls go

Good point, reminds me of something I discovered recently related to evolution: The main story people want us to believe is that 4-6 million years ago, humans didn't exist, and that we had a common ancestor with a chimpanzee. They say that this "wan't a chimp" but that it also "wasn't a human." So that means it would have to have features of both. The problem is, chimpanzees don't have features of both, and humans don't have features of both. If humans and chimps don't have features of both, then how could the common ancestor have features of both? That means either humans evoluved from chimps, or chimps evolved from humans. Obviously since humans are more advanced than chimps, the humans must have "evolved" from chimps. However, if chimps evolted into humans, then how are there still chimps? According to evolution, birds evolved from dinosaurs, therefore there are no dinosaurs left. If humans evolved from chimps, then IT MAKES NOT SENSE FOR THERE TO BE ANY CHIMPS

One of the features you share with cimps is your sub-human IQ.
Get back to /x/, don't contaminate this board with your lack of cognitive ability, you dirty brainlet.

>why are there still chimps
IMO it's bc: Stress isn't species-wide; some members have experiences that alter their offspring, others remain chill as they are; it's rare that every member would have encounter the same need to transform; so not everyone crosses over; once the new group finds a balance, each group perpetuates itself as long as conditions allow, and there may be more than one branch from the original while it still exists.

Also dinosaurs are just too big now for the blood to reach their brains on Earth's current gravity, since the planet has grown since then and so has its gravity- but that's getting into Electric Universe theory...

>Obesity-in-Golden-Retrievers.jpg

I keep looking at this pic and realizing how human like golden retrievers are in there expressions.

Help

Help Veeky Forums I'm losing my mind

(you)

Dogs didn't really came from literal wolf but rather shared a common ancestor at some point. So when people started domesticating dogs, they were already dogs, just wild ones.

What happened to Veeky Forums?
Haven't visited for a long time and it's turned into part /x/, part /pol/. Shame

Fuck. I never thought I'd visit Veeky Forums and feel smart

does shitposting mean nothing to you?

kek

>literal wolf
the extinct species Canus Litterarius

fucccckkkkk that doggo is perfect I would pet the shit out of him

should be subspecies Canis Lupus Litterarius