What are you cooking for your family on Thanksgiving?

What are you cooking for your family on Thanksgiving?

Brussels sprouts with some sort of glaze made with orange juice concentrate, haven't exactly figured it out yet.

Also some sort of bread pudding. My mom is doing the turkey.

I'm bringing four pies.

There's 26 people from four states to feed.

I don't celebrate this Holiday

I am going to remind them that the 'holiday' is just White people celebrating the oppression of the Native Americans.
I cook facts.

>glaze made with orange juice concentrate
that would explain why the grocery store was entirely out of frozen orange juice. not a single can left.

those sound like big pies...

kek.

It's funny because redskins wiped out, right? Huhhuhhuh! Almost like the funny jew suffering right? Huhuhuhhuh! What a riot!

>Introduce the wheel and iron.
>oppressors
lolno

>Brussels sprouts with some sort of glaze made with orange juice concentrate, haven't exactly figured it out yet.

sounds gross desu.

just roast them and put some good bacon crumbled on top

>just roast them and put some good bacon crumbled on top
I've done this a million times. It's good, I just want to branch out.

A place I used to work at had orange glazed brussels sprouts that used concentrate and it was delicious. I worked in the bakery though so I don't know how exactly they made them.

I'm thinking I halve them, pan fry them in walnut oil with some toasted walnuts, mix a bit of the OJ concentrate together with orange zest, some soy sauce, a little aged balsamic vinegar, and a touch of honey, put that in a saucepan, then stir in some butter. Toss the sprouts in the sauce, bit of pepper.

Nothing I work 2-10pm

Walmart fag?

I made three baguettes (but I ate one), two pumpkin pies and a bunch of pork croquettes. I think I'm gonna give one of the pies to my friend, since he's more family to me than my family, but I can't spend thanksgiving with him.

>First turkey has about 30 more minutes left to cook
>Second one goes in next
>Roast garlic, then push it through a fine mesh strainer, add it to the cream for the mashed potatoes
>Baking some sweet potatoes
>Steamed carrots with celery
>Corn
>Greenbeans with toasted almonds and a light honey glaze
>Shitty boxed scalloped potatoes because my sister and her kids love that shit
>Mashed squash with a bit of butter and honey in it
>Went ahead and bought the pies because mine never turn out right, probably my crust recipe

Certain flavors with highlighted elements, served with a contrast.

>American smiles
Soulless and terrifying

>What are you cooking for your family on Thanksgiving?

Fucking everything, because none of these SOBs cook.
That's why I'm still up at 1:30 am, and probably won't get to sleep soon, and then still have to get up by 7 am.

So you're the person at holiday gatherings that everyone hates. Got it.

>person walks up to me and shows me their gums
>this is a friendly greeting

Relatives have dibs on savory main dishes and since the asshole-in-laws don't want pie (who the fuck doesn't want pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving?), I'm kind of settling with brownies because there are a lot of young kids in the famalam, but also because it's less prep-time than more elaborate shit Id prefer to make - like strudels. I'm gonna have to sleep in because some cuntbucket neighbors thought it's cool to blast their rachet music until dawn.