>no chicken nuggers

>find the football
>baseball
>tennisball
>basketball
>handegg
LIAR

Do you even asterix bruh?

Grilled cheese and baked beans sounds too dank right about now.

God dammit. 11 years ago, I had an olive garden children's menu which I saved specifically because the bread stick, tomato, and olive were shaped in such a way as to look like a dick with balls. I saw this thread and knew it was my time to shine - to leave my mark upon this imageboard for all time. I opened the drawer to find... nothing. It's gone. I don't know what happened to it, but my bread dick is gone and I'm a little bit upset.

May all your memes be dank. Praise kek!

the fuck are those prices

Chicken Nugger

Sadly, MA prices.

*puts fist to mouth and clears throat* ah yes Madam, I'll be adventurous tonight and feast on the Corn Dog with of course the gentlemen's side, the tater tot.I'll wash all that down with a nice milk, room temperature please.One more thing, may I ask where to find the word "sheep" on your word search?I know it's kind of cheating but no one has to know, darling.

Any kid who saw that menu and didn't go for the combo plate was a fool.
Also this is the most relevant pic I have to offer. Anyone else have kid's menu mazes/activities?

That cow's a fucking sellout.

Honestly it's the best bang for your buck here. And I am the sous btw- that is the only "kiddy" stuff we have.

The only joke for that picture, in case anyone doesn't get it:
the maze is unsolvable.

Oh I will def take the tendies if mommy is paying for them

What restaurant is that? It reminds me of a place from my childhood.

Is it in Illinois?

I WANT THE COMBO PLATE

>worked for Tv magazine
>last few pages of the book would be the kids section
>all crosswords, mazes, word hunts etc would be saved as jpeg before printing
>during late night shifts I would open them in mspaint and change them slightly to fuck with kids
>did this for months of having most of the kids activities just impossible to complete

in northborough, MA

haha you bastard.

Mac & cheese with a side of mac & cheese please

Mac and cheese with Mac and cheese and i demand 3 different shades of orange to color Willie the cowboy