For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich...

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Have you ever tried a filet 'o' fish?

I love the McDonald's shill meme as much as the next guy, but isn't it just Mayo on a McChicken?

mcdonalds employee, yes it is.

I fucking love you OP. This is why I come here. This is quality posting my friends.

OP I used to get really triggered by your McChicken posting but now I unironically find it funny.

You mean the McFishin
Delicious and very underrated.

That's a Jr.Chicken silly, This is a Mcchicken

For me, it's the spicy mcchicken. Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

>ask for a bit of salt
>ask for a packet of mayo
>ask for a packet of ketchup
>cute immigrant grill worker gives me like 20 of each
Truly the most generous company out there.

She has to go back

>local mcdonalds has a sign that says that all sauce packets cost $0.25 extra and you only get 1 one free with your food

Do you live in a jewbag suburb somewhere?

She's trying to garner sympathy so a lonely man will put a ring on her finger before she gets TRUMP'd

You could have saved her user

She fell asleep with tears on her pillow that night

When I worked at McDonald's they tried to get me to charge for that shit too.
The only time I did was when some asswipe tried to get me to give him 10 cups of ranch.

Hey, that's I pretty cool story if I ever see one

Millions and millions of dollars have been spent on R&D for the McChicken and various McDonald's products. Chemists and food scientists spent their entire young adulthood studying the science behind the food we eat just so that one day they could become one of team members that devised the McChicken. Everything that goes into McChicken has a purpose, to trigger emotions, memories, and create a desire for more. They've spent decades perfecting a tasty chicken sandwich available at a reasonable price.

For me as well, it's the McChicken.

I totally agree with you OP. The fresh, crisp all-white meat chicken coupled with fresh lettuce and an unbeatable mayo makes for a palate pleasing experience second to none.

>McChicken for thanksgiving

Great thread

The one and only. Big MacĀ®

Mouthwatering perfection starts with two sear-sizzled 100% pure beef patties and special sauce, sandwiched between a sesame seed bun. American cheese, crisp lettuce, onions and pickles top it off.

Pick your Big Mac combo up today for only $4 using this code at the register: REDDIT

It's a humble and elegant design.

I'm probably unironically gonna grab a mcchicken later because of this thread

We need to think about forbidding posting for non-passholders, I didn't pay to view this horse shit.

For me it's the Veeky Forums pass, the best way to throw money out the window for a scamming jap.

I miss our sneaky little jew. : (

WTF I want a McChicken now!

I'm probably going to get one

depends on which country of origin/is she hot

All jokes aside why are there such a high ratio of sex goddesses as mcdonald employees?

For me it is the McChicken the best fast food sandwich

It's the McChicken.
For me.

For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food waifu.

Happy Thanksgiving McFans! What better way to start the holiday season than by heading down to your local McDonald's for a delicious hot classic McChicken sandwich and a cool McCafe caramel frappe? Don't let the black Friday bustle get you down. McDonald's is serving hot fresh sandwiches and cool drinks all night to keep you going all day. For me it is the McFrappe, the best fast food coffee that's just like Starbucks.

>Ask for mayo
>Get two mayo
>Ask for more
>Get one more
And now I ask for the exact amount I want each time
I also have to specifically state I don't want overpriced potato's and sugar water with my burger twice because the cashier will accidentally add them and then will have to take them off
Then I have to tell them it's to go even tho I already did and check that everything is in order even going as fat as to opening my burger to check

>For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.
KYS

Frenchfag here and i agree 100% BigMac is the best fast food burger ever.

>unironically being a newfag
Kys

French shit tastes confirmed.

>Being so new that you're retarded
K

Y

S

>half slice cheese

for me it is the McFish, the cuckshed of fast food sandwiches

You'd hate the hell that is order accuracy at the Kentucky Fried Taco Bell. I constantly get the wrong shit at the local one, but I'm a preferred customer so I get free shit fairly regularly.

You guys do know you could make actual, real money doing this if you applied to McDonalds' marketing department? It's pretty clear this is the only thing Veeky Forums genuinely enjoys doing anymore, might as well make a career out of it.