Can we have a Based Neil thread? Has one man ever contributed so much to science?

Can we have a Based Neil thread? Has one man ever contributed so much to science?

Other urls found in this thread:

science20.com/quantum_gravity/blog/neil_degrasse_tyson_accused_of_rape_astrosh_was_mainly_silent-164563
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Johnson
np.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/4bwshx/why_are_people_so_mean_to_neil_degrasse_tyson_on/d1daa05?context=4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't understand why Veeky Forums is so against him. He's black. It's not fair to expect intelligence from him.

Femanon, I actually laughed out loud at that post. I mean I get what Neil is saying, and maybe it's a symptom of some problematic attitude toward women in science, but it really is just a joke

no one gives a fuck that you have a pussy unless you're here to show it. and seeing that Veeky Forums is a SFW board, you can't. so stop calling for attention.

wow user, where did the femanon touch you? oh, s/he didn't.

take it ez champ.

"femanon" is an idiotic word using only to ask for attention. use user, you stupid faggot.

Scientist or not, Tyson is a fucking retard sometimes.

This is what happens when average people garner unwarranted self-importance.

Well the joke was supposedly offensive to women which is what he flew off the handle about, so I thought it was relevant. Sorry it bothered you so much

His most stupid and probably only stupid post was that one about the national borders.

Here Neil may be being ignorant about cyber security but he is no wrong. I don't know the amount of funding they are putting into cyber security but they should probably double that.

The US is filled with top tier mathematicians. If a lower tier country like North Korea can get access to even a fucking tamagotchi then someone is not doing their damn job properly.

user.... You're embarrassing yourself. Shhhhh.

"women did all the calculations that got us on the moon", source?

>women in STEM are mocked and abused. Sexual harassment is rife in astronomy grad programs

He should know. He's a rapist himself. Look it up.

>what is burden of proof

everyone is a rapist until proven contrary.

>prove you were raped 30 years ago
>denying victims' experiences

shut up kneel the grass titan didn't mean to hurt nobody

>still not providing proof to back up claim

science20.com/quantum_gravity/blog/neil_degrasse_tyson_accused_of_rape_astrosh_was_mainly_silent-164563

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Johnson
seems legit actually

How is he retarded? This seems pretty logical to me. Why hasn't anyone do this already?

Because it's impossible.
You can create an impenetrable box to put your shit inside, but you still need to be able to open it somehow; and that's all spies and thieves need to know.

I don't why Veeky Forums hates him, he behaves exactly like your average Veeky Forums user...

np.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/4bwshx/why_are_people_so_mean_to_neil_degrasse_tyson_on/d1daa05?context=4

I don't know why*

So he's a nigger beating his chest and furiously flinging shit and peeling bananas and getting his rainbow baboon ass hairs into knots about women - the most brainless pieces of steaming shit the universe has ever come up with. They're only good for fucking and that's it, why are we so scared to admit it?
What the fuck are they going to do about it, it's not in our interest to keep them happy. If women stop fucking men, we'll beat them to fucking smithereens and take their pussies by force.

I fucking hate this feminism women in stem meme. All they do is take up seats in classes and make noise and and make the search for funding more difficult because they suck up all the money so companies can publish diversity stats and talk about how good they are. Why don't we just stop pretending they're even a valuable addition to this fucking species?

Sci hates him because he doesn't actually contribute anything to science. No research, just a science educator. Got a PhD to teach children basic astronomy

That isn't Neil

he acts retarded on twitter but he BTFO shills who use "science" for politics so he's fine with me

You seem really upset.

But the BB-8 was real and they had it rolling in the sand though.

but he's a good meme machine

Wonder how much that talk cost.

No he is a freemasonic fraud.

It's the MEN's fault for letting women run wild. Men are the builders of society, women naturally will destroy society IF left unchecked. Fortunately, they are the weaker species so that has historically been done with little effort.

However, the white knights who thought the feminist movement would be a good idea are responsible for all the nonsense we see today.

Up until women entered the workforce, the man was able to provide for his family with one paycheck. With women in the workforce, companies were able to collude and bring wages down. Also, with women in the workforce, many of them are forgoing child rearing and instead opt to pursue worthless careers as HR reps or whatever. The ones that do make it in STEM fields contribute absolutely nothing. Women have never done anything revolutionary at any point ever in science. They are definitely not worthless, just square pegs being forced into a round hole.

Just like Einstein said "if you try to teach a fish to climb, it will forever think itself stupid"

>he doesn't know about quantum computing
No user, you are the retard.

My nigger.

>It's the MEN's fault for letting women run wild.

OW the EDGE.
Women are harmless user, you're just a butthurt autist.
The feminist movement is harmless.
Society won't collapse, you will die and some cuck born today will take your place in complaining about another retarded movement in the future.

did women really do the calculations for the moon landing?

I thought all the PDEs and ODEs were done by French mathematicians 100-200 years ago

That's not the real Tyson account. He uses @neiltyson. That one is @DrNeilTyson.

Many women were used as mental calculators. That job is still shit and only used so that the actual scientists do the important stuff.

Not every shot or scene included the legit self-propelled RC one though

There was a fair amount of puppeteering and CGI used in conjunction. I don't know which shots used one technique or the other but I doubt that it ever really managed to do the more demanding accelerations in the deep sand. A lot of times it was obviously used were on smooth surfaces or smooth surfaces designed to look rougher. Like how R2 would have failed miserably on tattooing but every set had a highly convenient flat & smooth pathway even in the landslides and dunes

>Society won't collapse,

Yea because countries, civilizations, societies, etc have never collapsed before?

Theres never been wars or conflicts or mass crime waves or mass human flight.........

Oh wait your a fucking retarded liberal

You are literally retarded sir, let me explain why you are retarded and kys.

First and foremost, I'm no liberal, taking sides and tagging yourself with something is retarded, just like yourself.

Second, I never claimed that societies don't collapse, I claimed that feminism is harmless.

And third, you are indeed retarded sir, you have been BTFO and turned down for what.

Control yourself next time, bye.

>sir

nice thumbnail

okay buddy.

I also have a rather large vagina and I seriously got sand in the fore-mentioned orifice from your post.

I went to see Black Science Man once out of curiosity since he was at a nearby university. He basically just talked about how great he was despite having hardly any publications. Overall, it was a waste of time.

The problem is NK is not a lower tier country (at least in terms of resources available to its government). That's just the propaganda they feed good clowns like yourself.

That hurt reading. This is my first time on Veeky Forums, but apparently this the board through which so many reddit faggots have been entering Veeky Forums?

welcome newfriend

Some people literally believe this. Fortunately I avoid people like you in real life. There seems to be too much passion for this to merely be bait.

mm, burnt eggs

marinebio fag here

8/10 of my professors during my undergrad were women, most of them gorgeous, really nice and fucking good scientists

about 50 - 80% of my classmates were women

majority of stunning brazillians, italians, americans, french, south africans... you name it, their beautiful women are here running statistical analyses with me

>shortage of women in STEM
>not in biology senpai

He's right, you vapid, underage newfags.

Literally nobody cares about your gender, so the only reason to mention it is if you're an attentionwhoring cunt.

>I don't know anything about cryptography
The security is in the key, dumbass.

Maybe because bio isn't a fucking science, you moron.

undergrad detected

>never having read lord of the flies

this is a historical level of autism, amazing, exquisite, retarded perfection even

ty for the keks user

capped

They hate him because he's another leftist actively encouraging the end of white, male culture

And here, class, we have the quintessential form of terrible b8. As you can see, the user has made a statement which is ridiculous and would infuriate many people, however, the user failed to provide any small morsel of evidence or argument to support his claim. Always remember, b8 can be easy to spot if you know the clues!

Where the fuck do you think you are?

>Women have never done anything revolutionary at any point ever in science

See>>> Cecilia H. Payne.

But it's literally the strongest link, nobody is cracking aes or RSA, they are all hacking shitty outdated implementations and it usually takes only one weak spot to infiltrate, escalate privileges and completely bypass the cryptography part.

>being a nigger
>not enough proof

You have no idea what you're talking about. Major corporations use bespoke software stacks for which neither source code nor binary are openly available. To hack a bespoke server over the net with any competent SIEM is difficult at best. You would have to have an inside man to pull it off with any chance of success.

>thinking fiction is real
literally a brainlet

>Major corporations use bespoke software stacks for which neither source code nor binary are openly available.
>muh security through obscurity

>To hack a bespoke server over the net with any competent SIEM is difficult at best. You would have to have an inside man to pull it off with any chance of success.
Are you even the same person I replied to? Are you perhaps living in the real world where despite your claims impossible does happen and important bespoke security through obscurity crap gets hacked all the fucking time?

Original claim was that
>>I don't know anything about cryptography
>The security is in the key, dumbass.
Yeah, that's completely true, everybody agrees you can't feasibly attack the math so other, weaker things get attacked. Which part of this do you disagree with? Or do the chinks and russians have an army of inside men?

>....the pursuit of science and knowledge
Good to see he knows the two are different.

>most noble pursuit in human history
That's subjective

>for 20 years, women were rejected out of hand as astronaut candidates
Perhaps this was not plain sexism, but recognising sexual dimorphism, and using it to select more suitable candidates. That's the reason why men make better soldiers

this