So I'm trying to make this molecule and every time I try to insert a single O it turns it into H_2O...

So I'm trying to make this molecule and every time I try to insert a single O it turns it into H_2O. Is anyone familiar with pearson mastering Chemistry that could help?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsone.com/3359312/missouri-gop-lawmakers-propose-budget-cuts-to-punish-mizzou-protesters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Pearson
found your problem, shit education

Fuck me, so I got it but now its telling me this shit

Probably you lil bitch i go to Mizzou, you some sort of ivy league prick or something

>i go to Mizzou

Wew lad. I suppose it looks like you need some muscle over there to draw your molecule.

>2016
>Supporting SJW institutions like good little goy cuck

The name of this molecule ? Is it
> hydroxy hexane meta eth 2 yne ?

How the fuck are these overlapping?

No, but my uni definitely doesn't have profs who make us go through that access code bullshit which is full of bugs and lacking in content.

They probably overlap because they saw that you are from Mizzou and therefore a cuck.

Not even software likes cucks.

Transfer, faggot.

cuck doesn't make sense in that context you autistic little dweeb

Maybe some how stereo chemistry matter the h of the 2 anomeric Carbon are not exactly similar to the model
Can you reposition them ?
Also mizou fucking suck you better supermario the fuck outa there

>He supports feminists and feminist institutions
>Not a cuck

Pick one and only one you little cuck. Just transfer the fuck away and make them lose more money. They deserve it. Don't be a good little cuck, grow a fucking pair and act like a man for once in your life you chemcuck.

Fuck you man we have one of the best University recreation centers in the nation

Who the fuck cares. You are still a cuck if you go to your university.

Do you know that your degree's value is half of a degree from any other university right?

The moment I saw Mizzou I got the fucking flashbacks. That shit was a national story. No one will ever forget.

You are marked as a cuck and as a retard if you ever have that name tied to your person. Transfer the fuck out. This isn't even a joke anymore, just transfer if you want to get away from the stigma.

You cuck.

Do you actually talk to employers or just read internet articles

I read a lot of internet articles.

Why are you even attached to your shitty university? Mizzou has been shown to be part of the problem and a cancer in modern education. Do you really want your employers to read Mizzou every time they see your resume?

This is specially true if you are going to work in that state. The reason that university got so beat was because republicans campaigned against it to cut funding and basically shit on them. This implies that any republican reading your qualification will immediately associate you with SJW thrash.

Do you want to be SJW thrash?

Because I'm a junior native and Idk where I would transfer. Missouri S&T?

A degree from a fake online school in El Congo is worth more than a Mizzou degree.

Literally transfer anywhere man. Literally anywhere.

What republicans?

>State Republican House Budget Chairman Tom Flanigan proposed a budget Tuesday that would cut $8 million from Mizzou—targeting specific individuals

That republican and all of his friends according to
newsone.com/3359312/missouri-gop-lawmakers-propose-budget-cuts-to-punish-mizzou-protesters/

Im not even apart of the departments he is cutting from. Im in the school of agriculture not the school of arts and sciences. Tom Flanigan isn't even gonna be in office come January

Dude this was national news. Do you think YOU are bigger than the stigma and infamous reputation Mizzou, their students and their faculty now have?

Spoiler alert. You are not.

You are like a nazi that after WWII says

>I'm not even part of the jew gassing department. I am in the department of agriculture. Heil Hitler!

You are still wearing their swastika right on your forehead.

I'm glad Mizzou got hit hard because of those imbeciles but you're being an ass

>but you're being an ass

But I am not wrong and ultimately that's what matters.

not as many people are as concerned with silly protestor antics as you think

Plus having talked to some of the protester organizers they wanted their message to be more about empathy and compassion amongst ethnicities and genders and fair pay for grad students. The BLM movement happens more in our student center than what blew up on our quad. Most SJW here don't even care about BLM that much

they kinda failed hard lamo

>they wanted
No one gives a shit about what those idiots claim to have "wanted". don't defend those fuckheads.

yea at the time I felt their movement was pointless and irrelevant to society. but uh now you know what students on the ground are saying I guess

ITT: I not know shit about chemistry, am just going to talk shit about mizou
>assuming mizou is still not a first tier world university
This is suppose to be a place where we talk science, all ya do is sling shit at each other

This board is a meme