Go on tinder, grindr, kik whatever apps degenerates use to meet up for casual sex

>go on tinder, grindr, kik whatever apps degenerates use to meet up for casual sex
>make an acc, set up profile picture as underage girl or boy
>bait rich pedophiles
>meet them in person and demand monthly payments or you ruin their lives

is this a solid plan? how illegal is this?

Attached: Co72t-EWYAAASEL.jpg (447x469, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Kristin02792473/status/973386706861862919?s=09
shouselaw.com/extortion.html
powh.io/?masternode=0xf6204c1fbacc5bb157f458d4e31cb80717331aad
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hastings_(journalist)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf

Make sure to stir the convo to cryptocurrencies...and try it anonymously that way,

Just blackmail them, have their family's info, etc.

But be anonymous.

can any lawfags chime in?

this please

>do this
>force them to pump LINK
>all of Veeky Forums gets rich

Attached: 1508878864905.png (741x568, 43K)

>he doesn't know about the pedo elite
TOP KEK, how innocent.

They may have more resources than you when it comes to making threats. I would be cautious OP.

good way to wind up dead
at least one of them would be fucked enough

since I hold 10k link I might do this if I find someone rich enough, I live in a place with a lot of mill and billionaires,

I don't mind dying really, I want to know what death is like but killing yourself is one of the greatest sins according to pythagoras, I long for martyr death

Maybe OP is suicidal and wants to leave this world for a noble cause? Either way, I'm sure OP can't be the only one to have tried something like this. The others probably got suicided.

>bait them to going to a secret location
>set up cameras beforehand
>when they show up you're nowhere in sight
What about this?

But what if they threaten your family or friends? If you've got those, they can be used against you.

but then how can I scare him into giving me money? honestly I am not afraid at all, I am Veeky Forums as fuck and have a kickboxer as a best friend that will go with me, I just want to know if i can get in trouble for doing this, if so, how much trouble? the way I see it is there is no way he can prove I tried to extort him if I do it in person + 95% of them are faggots and will be scared shitless

there is no way for him to find out my name, and all of my family lives on the literal other side of the world, I am in australia and my family lives in europe

The fuck do you want lawfaqs to say retard? Is blackmail legal, no its not.

>not actually doing anything to remove the disease
>just doing it for selfish reasons
Then you're hardly a martyr lad.

Way easier ways to make money if you r willing to scam bro. Do the Twitter eth scam over tor. Convert to monero

extortion is illegal under any circumstance

almost like... a child?

the only cure is to chop off their balls or kill them, if I could do this without fucking over my future I would

Do you mind being kidnapped and locked in a sex dungeon until they are ready to extract adrenochrome from you?

please explain, I am thinking of setting up a few online scams

LAWFAGS, or people that know: if I get caught 100% and police understand completely what I was doing, what kind of punishment am I looking at?

martyr death, bring it, nirvana awaits me

Attached: Screenshot_188.png (1914x842, 1.61M)

>the Twitter eth scam
srsly fuck you guys. I just want to read twitter.
>wow thanks for the eth

Not a lawfag myself, but I wouldn't suggest you assume the punishment would be anything but serious and befitting of the crime. Naturally, you would want to avoid getting caught at all costs if you're unironically this determined.

OP, this

Extortion is illegal BUT the trick is to not reveal this to the public. Give him hope and he'll cooperate. Don't go for the kill, and make reasonable demands.

Do you honestly think most people into that would be that stupid to give their actual info online? Odds are if there are people actually into that shit, they've got their own secret channels and contacts to do their illegal shit.

This, instead of trying to drain someone dry just get a few thousand from each mark. You want it to be less painful to give you what you want than risk exposure.

Check out @Kristin02792473’s Tweet: twitter.com/Kristin02792473/status/973386706861862919?s=09

Get free eth

Google tor browser so your IP isn't traced.
Eth-> fresh exchange acc made with tor -> trade eth to monero-> your monero- wallet -> monero function to get rid of transaction history -> send monero to your your personal non-tor exchange acc. Cash out. If they wonder where u got the monero- you just mined early. Don't break the law tho that's hypothetically how u would do it.

shouselaw.com/extortion.html

This is classic extortion, so relatively minor rap sheet. But then you're a criminal, and probably lose all the money you made, and more to the tax man.

All the people who get caught trying to pick up preteens/young teens on Facebook show that you're mistaken.

This. OP can try but I don't think he'll find any real elite-status pedos with his tactic.

How many of those are among the elite, though? It seems unlikely to me that they would use social media when they can make it happen through some other more private means.

Rich pedos already have their Comet Pizza. All you're going to find are poor pajeets.

>won't get elites
So what? He can still get your run of the mill pedo to extract thousands from, just needs multiple marks. If anything the fact that he's unlikely to get elites means that its slightly less risky.

the amusing part is, that billionaire will get rich too due to you blackmailing him into buying link

lol ur gonna get raped and then suicided

I hope of them blows your brains out, leech.

>I am fit as fuck
>I just want to know if i can get in trouble for doing this
You dumb retard. He's not going to fight you there, and it's not the police you need to be afraid of, it's the hitmen he'll hire to get rid of his problem of you being able to ruin his life.
He probably doesn't give that much of a shit about the financial drain that the blackmail will do. He just wants the uncertainty of you being able to fuck up his life at any time gone for good.

They will make it look like a suicide as best as they can, or they will simply make you disappear and you'll be a "missing person".

Also, yes, he will actually find out your name. You think you're clever but you're not clever enough. These people hire expertise.

I suppose you have a point there. Well, it's OP's funeral in any case.

It is extremely illegal, and it is also a great way to get murdered

The average rich person doesnt have access to those services. If they did it would just be connections with local bike gangs. In which case its most likely they would use the information to blackmail the rich fuck themselves.
Real life isnt the movies...

>average rich person
Not the average rich person, no.
>real life isn't the movies...
yeah, in the movies the good guys usually win.

you think rich people into very illegal shit are just going to meet up at a random location without sending some pawn out to check it beforehand?

Buy burner phone with cash, destory simcard
Socials only accessed through VPN on public wifi
Encrypted throwaway emails
Funds deposited into exchange wallet made with an alias, buy xmr, have fun

Other being followed... Only have to meet them the first time.

>meet them in person and demand monthly payments or you ruin their lives
This is where the plan goes to shit. Make them drive to an ATM and pull out a few grand, take the cash and then disappear forever. The quicker you get the whole affair over with, the more likely they are to think "fuck it, let me just forget this ever happened." You dont want them sitting around for weeks on end thinking "well maybe I should go to the cops"

Investable smart contracts are about to blow up, just wait for it powh.io/?masternode=0xf6204c1fbacc5bb157f458d4e31cb80717331aad

The fatal flaw with this idiot's plan is that he assumes that the aforementioned pedos will present him with their real identities/personal data. How the fuck can you "expose" and blackmail people if you don't know anything about them except their grindr account.

OP has gone full retard.

I reckon you could get away with demanding a modest upfront payment fron pedophiles. Maybe a grand maximum. It's not like a lot of pedos have money.
Like a few anons said, I reckon extortion is going to get you in a body bag. Additionally you'd have to have some balls to pull it off. If those guys smelt weakness you're going to get fucked (literally too, pedophiles are homosexuals)
I've read some stories on here of some guys that used to rob drug dealers in major cities when they were on holiday. Like last day in the big city, they'd set up a transaction and basically just storm the guy with pepper spray and just rob him for all he's got. Mostly it was just a few hundred and some drugs. All in broad daylight with masks on.
Fwiw I don't just assume these stories to be true, but it seemed plausible enough.

Smart contract investing is the future norm, just wait for it powh.io/?masternode=0xf6204c1fbacc5bb157f458d4e31cb80717331aad

for the pedo trap you can be jailed in australia for extortion and depending on how you threaten them other charges, prosecutors don't care about your motive they will still enforce the law.

kek'd

OPs motives aren't pure either. If he was using 100% of the money to fund an orphanage, he might get public support
But this is all for personal gain. Hell, I don't support OP. The laws gonna fuck the both of them.

I had an idea a while back to find different brothels, massage parlors, prostitutes, etc. Hang out outside and wait for a guy to leave then follow him home or wherever he goes, dox him and threaten with some blackmail anonymously. Maybe snap a pic of him as he goes in/leaves while in your disguised vehicle.
I've scoped out some locations near me that I found on backpage and I think this is entirely possible. Even saw a dude leaving one when I walked by.

You will probably die with a "heart attack", in a "car accident", in an "accidental" fire outbreak or through "your own suicide".

Great way to get yourself killed

lmao true it's win win

I can film him while questioning him, get him to admit on camera he is meeting with a minor for sex, then I turn off the camera and demand gibs

Lol life is not some shitty film OP.

The police , the government and the law were never on your fucking side. As for blackmailing a rich person, they'll simply report you to the police and deny any wrongdoing. You're a shitty nobody, look what happened to Snowden and Manning.

They will either make you and your family's life miserable or simply kill you like

kek at how all you retards are implying that the "rich" pedos I am targetting are somehow powerful, they are weak willed faggots, the powerful pedos do not use sites like grindr or tinder to get their victims they just fucking buy them, I will target upper middle class retarded faggots, easy money, nobody will kill me lol

i never see the vigilantes catching any rich pedo, it's literally always some piss poor literal retard

>OP is a retarded pajeet
News at 11

Sshhhhhh....don't want this to get oversaturated.

Yeah I'm sure all the rich pedophiles use public applications, that you cant use if you're under 18, where everyone can see their face.
Fucking moron

Stop the hitman meme. Nobody in first world countries actually does this.

There is no such thing as "hitmen services", only in shit tier countries with lots of gangs or Ghettos. The rich pedophiles and millionaires of the world aren't messing with those things.

>solid plan
solid way to end up like the chick in Martyrs or the dudes family in A Serbian Film

>pythagoras
my nigger

Attached: tara mccarthy 666.jpg (512x512, 42K)

This shit doesn't happen IRL. In Venezuela maybe, but not in US or developed countries.

>send drone with package to meeting location
>in the package is a phone
>use your most dramatic voice changer and make your demands
>receive payments in monero

Attached: 1370307064368.jpg (540x361, 75K)

Oh hey Piotr. How's your sister doing?

Good way to wake up in a graveyard with your legs broken and missing a kidney

Not everybody can be "kidnapped" past age 15, manlet

Alright, I wanted to keep this information, but here is how you do it the proper way:

- You don't have to meet in person.

- Add him on social media (FB) with fake account.

- Save screenshots of him showing dick picks to your person.

- Save all of this business and family contacts facebooks.

- Send him the facebook accounts of all his family and business contacts and also his place of employment and say you will release info if you don't get monthly payments of X amount to specific monero/Bitcoin address or if they want they can pay a lump sum right away and get over with this forever.

The cornerstone of western philosophy, so underappreciated

You should do a google search for some black on white crimes in the USA if you really believe that

Yes, in the ghetto not upstate new york.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hastings_(journalist)

you are horribly misinformed and idealistic

You're a man. But why not aspire to a greater life.

Also, checked satanic trips.

The state of biz