Serious question, how do we stop Amazon? They are killing the free market and this is no longer capitalism

Serious question, how do we stop Amazon? They are killing the free market and this is no longer capitalism.

Attached: 1520917574771.jpg (1200x800, 60K)

>they are killing the free market and this is no longer capitalism
care to explain?

It is a free market, it’s just that they are the best. No one can compete because amazon is THAT good. And also, their prices are actually really low, wtf

I remember how 10-15 years ago everyone was freaking out about how Walmart was going to crush everyone, turns out they were wrong and Amazon looks poised to crush Walmart.

Maybe they are wrong now.

>He doesn't know about Amzbit
Stay poor faggot

Attached: Untitled.png (1554x890, 944K)

i swear that guy sacrifices babies

Attached: flopy.png (1413x857, 632K)

Decentralised peer to peer markets built on cryptocurrencies.

Unfortunately, capitalism is better at funding stuff.

If market monopolies are unstoppable predators of society explain to me my the Rockerfellas don't own the world right now.

Because the Rothchilds do.

This.
If anything I don't see how it isn't ultra free market.

But they bow to the bogdanoffs.

Attached: smug bog face.png (239x318, 139K)

>7% market share
Amazon is a joke.

Sometimes they are. They've started getting a bit cocky over the years charging higher prices for certain things. I do a lot of in-store comparisons.

I bend over for Amazon and call them my daddy as they penetrate me with their low prices and two-day shipping

>how do we stop Amazon
Start a business just as good or better than them.

It'll all rest on how long investors are willing to hold out on not receiving a return. Bez probably won't stop until all competition is destroyed and the Goy can only buy from Amazon. Then he can freely jack up the prices to finally make a good return and you'll have no choice but to pay the high prices because there's no one left to offer an alternative.

Attached: badbez.jpg (960x518, 402K)

capitalism is a ponzi scheme you fool. It depends on laws and regulations to keep mnopolies from spiraling out of control.

The end game of capitalism without any regulations to slow monopolies is Monarchy, oligarchy, etc.

This, never doubt free market

You could buy them by buying all their fucking shares.

Or

You could simply have a bigger company/mega corporation and acquire Amazon by again buying them through acquisition.

My local toy r us is closing...I blame Amazon desu

Like with the oil and railway monopolies of the 19th century, there will need to be state intervention.