Try to read a kindle

>try to read a kindle
>retain zero information

what's so special about the paper jew

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/reading-paper-screens/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol 'paper jew'. how do you guys come up with such things?

The material world is different and more """real"""

Technology alienates you from relationship with being. Duh.

by not being on reddit you fucking faggot.

I read most novels and non-fiction books on my kindle, but I read a lot of dead tree editions as well, and I retain just as much from both.

My reading experience is pretty much identical with each form (though I do enjoy the conveniences either offers - tap word for definition vs. flicking easily and quickly to earlier passages) but the + and - of each does not extend to retention.

Get your brain checked.

in actual fact I am redpilled and DO believe in the jewish plot to breed out whiteness.

consider yourselve outsmarted

idk about kindle but reading pdfs are the worst and I don't retain any of it

What? You're reading the exact same words either way

It's the same words but it's a slightly different medium.

It has something to do with the way your brain associates certain type of light with certain type of activity.

>it has something to do with space rays and magic with certain type of occult

This means the same thing, what's your point

Take some more of those pills. You sound unmedicated.

I was trying to be tongue in cheek, but seriously, you grew up reading books and this sounds weird but by radically changing the mode in which you take in information you're affecting your ability to understand it.

You guys are just wrong, it doesnt have a negative impact on your retention of stuff. That whole bs meme was started because publishers make more money by printng books. Take the red pill.

It isn't technology itself that does that, though, but how people have started to encounter world because of it. Rejecting technology isn't the way to fix the relationship with Being. Heidegger, when critiquing technology, doesn't really criticize radios and TV:s and factories, but rather a certain way of Being (one that encounters everything as a resource & has forgotten the question of Being)

Maybe this, but I can imagine that for some people, turning physical pages etc helps keeping focused.

I haven't noticed it. But I've been an user of e-books since I was 15 (I adopted early), so I dunno if there was some difference in the beginning.

Does Kindle have Internet connection? If that's the case, your post is BS.

its suffering to use the browser with an e ink screen anyone who has a kindle knows this and doesnt use it or uses it only rarely for web browsing

How does consuming the information via the Kindle change your ability to retain it? Are you sure you're just not autistic?

Wow, when did Pop Cognitive Science become a thing and why would anyone be stupid enough to believe it?

For some reason I find I read faster on kindle

I like the Kindle because I can read it in complete darkness and not have to worry about being ridiculed by my rural Appalachian family for reading something that isn't by Bill O'Reilly.

scientificamerican.com/article/reading-paper-screens/

>be redpilled
>give money to jeff bezos instead

I have experienced this reading on tablet LED screens but not on kindles. The screen is literally like paper

>tap word for definition
The other day I caught myself trying to do this to a paperback. Its such a useful feature