Cheap pizza general

ok lads gimme your best cheap pizza. for 5 bucks u can get urself a decent sized pizza from little ceasars. Its even fucking cheaper than those shitty frozen pizzas i always see them on "sale" for 2 for $11. the next best option would be a costco pizza for 10 dollars. this is northeast america btw show me what you got. picture related.

Stop buying from chains.

THIS IS NOT JUST A GOOD POST

NOT JUST A GREAT POST

BUT A PERFECT POST

YES, I DARE SAY PERFECT.

7-Eleven pizza is pretty decent for $5.55 if you live walking distance from it.

>pizza for thanksgiving

in my city of 30k people, and a university with 6k people, the only non chain pizza place is $15 for 1 topping 14"(a large) pizza, $2 for each additional topping.

fuck that.

6 euro here in czech republic

the sad thing is i live in new york but i can't always afford $17 one topping pizzas

Thanks!!!!!!!

that looks FUCKING amazing sans corn.

Just buy pizza less often. One $17 pizza costs less than four $5 pizzas.

That's damn nice for a Prague (assuming) pie. Where is it from...and are they on Dame Jidlo?!?

Does little caesars honestly not do delivery or ordering online? FUCK me man
also Costco pizza is fucking amazing

>sans corn
was thinking the same thing but it's probably cause i've never tried it before

I don't think they deliver, but why would you want to order online from them? The whole point of the chain is that everything is pre-made so that there's no wait.

Buy sauce, cheese, dough and hit up the salad bar for toppings.. For $10 i get 4 large fresh not frozen pizzas just gotta learn how to stretch the dough right which is easy.

A pizza place near me has a daily lunch buffet for $10. The pizza is good but nothing special. What's cool about it is they also have wings and a decently stocked salad bar and the owner likes to test out potentially new menu items on it, Nothing beats it on those days when you're hungover and starving.

Im so cheap $10 for a meal is a rip off to me.. I usually spend less than $5 for a days worth of meals.. And it aint no ramen n hot dog bs i cook everything from scratch and make my own breads and cheeses.. Shit gets fucking even cheaper if you keep a garden when in season which ive done the past few years i barely spend $20 a week and its mainly meats

LCs is good when its fresh out of the oven, despite the grease
But its SHIT as soon as it cools off. No method of reheating ever makes it worth eating.

Hats off to you then, I'm just replying to OP about cheap pizza.

1.50 for the crust.
.50 cents for sauce.
1.00 for pepperoni.
.10 cents for mushrooms.
1.50 for a block of cheese.
Own a pizza oven.

I make my own goddamn pizza.

Enjoy your sodium sweats and swolen ankles

>walks into store
>"good day m'lord, I wish to purchase $0.5 of pizza sauce, $1 of pepperoni and $0.1 of mushrooms"

Jokes on you, little caesers is the least of my problems for sodium intake

I also tip my helmet to the cash exchange wench on my way out.

As an honerable knight should.

>crust costs the same as cheese

You literally have no idea what you are talking about and have never made a pizza in your life

>flour 0.42
>yeast 0.21
>water 0.002
>salt 0.003
>sugar 0.006
>olive oil 0.16

>He pays for water.

I guess your parents pay for yours then.

>not collecting rainwater in a folger's can outside

Delissio tastes better than pizzas that are 3x as expensive

In my state that is actually illegal.

He's probably using ready made pizza dough if that's how much the crust costs.

>collecting rainwater is illegal
Fuck America

Fuck liberals actually.

The funny part was at one point my store was selling rain barrels and we had to send them back because the state is considered "Agricultural"
I also have to pay some faggot with pesticides to spay my trees or I get fined.
'Merikah.

I think that was the joke.

the land of freedom

Delissio thin crispy crust & rustico are on sale at Sobeys where I work right now for $2.99, regular price $6.99, so I just had one of the thin crusts for lunch. Not as good as their rising crust or rusticos but it was decent for so cheap. Half the price of a Little Caesar's pizza.

> have to pay some faggot with pesticides to spray my trees or I get fined.

I would most definitely sue over that bullshit. Seriously, contact ACLU, or some of the environmental activist groups. There's a high probability one of them would take it pro-bono.

the suburb right outside of chimpcago that i live in actually gives out rain barrels to residents that request them.

Who makes these fucking posts? Jesus Christ

They can't legally cut my water if I don't pay
I guess they can sue after like ten years tho

Jesus died 2000 years ago when the Earth was made.

Yes but then he came back to life and was all like aw hell no I'm not putting up with this again and flew back to heaven to hang out with all the cool people

you two must be female to have such a shit sense of humor.

the best cheap pizza is homemade. next best thing is one of those wild mike's pizzas from wally world. yeah it's a shitty frozen pizza but I would still rather have that than little seizures any day.