Official Thanksgiving Tamales

Any Veeky Forums beaners having tamales on paper plates instead of turkey?

What fillings you guys using? Currently im doing 3 ways picadillo (beef), mole (pork), green hatch chile chicken. Depending on whether the fillings run out we will do cheese and pickled jalapeno/carrots.

Whats your prefered topping to your tamal? Personally i go carrot cabbage salasa (tomato/oregane base) with lime.

Feel free to include recipes and tips for our turkey eating americans friends. Maybe one day they will join the tamales-for-thanksgiving-master-race.

Can't wait for Inauguration Day.

Trump Loves us.

I'm as white as a grain of salt, but one of things I miss most about growing up in Texas is Mr. Cortez, who was a maintenance guy where I worked, who would bring a big ass ice chest of spicy ass pork or beef tamales at Thanksgiving and Christmas. I'd buy about 6 dozen to take to my family, and everyone looked forward to those as much or more than anything else. Fuck my life, I miss Mr Cortez and his family's badass tamales. I've made tamales myself, and they've been good, but not as good as those.

Tamales are for Christmas time dumbass

I'm not American so I dunno but I think most of the dodgy crooked cunts pissing you guys off probably don't even use the internet and definitely don't know English well enough to use 4chins

>dodgy crooked cunts pissing you guys off

Uh, they don't exist. You know that right? There is no mexican hoard other than a handful of individuals doing work that no american would be either capable of doing, or willing to do.

But their food is great!

Christmas and Thanksgiving tamales are my favorite thing about relocating to San Antonio five years ago.

My guess is Trump's attempt to keep illegals out will only lead to higher wages for illegals while the jobs will still be too low paying/shitty for American workers.

B U I L D T H E W A L L
U
I
L
D

T
H
E

W
A
L
L

>thanksgiving
>Tamales
>in Mexico
What did he mean by this?

You must be one of those cunts who pays an illegal immigrant $8 an hour to do your gardening instead of dishing out the $17 an hour for a fellow American. Well, did you buy your stupid Japanese softroader with the savings cunt? Got a nice big fuckin television? Cuz somewhere a poor American gardener has to explain to his kids why it's rice and ketchup night again tonight. Your fault.

I don't know if America has people that poor but you get the idea.

This. Ironically, mexicans work much harder than americans and for less money.

>trying this hard

Hes not keeping illegals out. No republican ever has. They promise it then go back on it. Trump will prob grant mass amnesty like Reagan did.

Illegals are crucial to america because they do the underpaid hard work that no american wants to do. Americans think they are above certain labor so they sit on their ass collecting welfare instead of work a job that a mexican has. The Trumpers in the rust belt who won him the election are exactly the type. They think they should get $75/hr to glue pieces together in a factory. Lazyass conservatibes who never took the initiative to educate themselves and move up. They have access to the internet clearly as evident by their constant shitposting see but they dont use the internet to educate themselves and contribute to society.

Whats going to happen is Trumps going to waste hundreds of millions in taxpayer money building a fence along the boarder despite the illegals coming over legally through boarder patrol. So he can act like he did something when in reality him and anyone with a brain knows that if americans started getting paid minimum wage for current underpaid mexican jobs, prices would inflate 10 fold and the economy would be in shambles.

>wall
>they're already preparing people for the "wall" being, partially, a "fence"
>it'll be almost entirely a fucking fence, as everyone knew
He also backpedalled on Obamacare, the climate, muslims, and immigration. What's left? There wasn't much concrete, and now even that's gone to ribbons.

Shillary was bad, I know about it all, but not this embarrassingly incompetent.

Making tamales takes too long so I am a basic bitch chicano and I buy frozen ones from the grocery store.

I did hit up my local carniceria and buy a fuck ton of salsa to use with the turkey leftovers

>Illegals are crucial to america because they do the underpaid hard work that no american wants to do.
No theyre not, theyre cancerous to America because they work for cheap. If people were willing to pay more for the job an illegal does they would happily do it. But because they have the poor illegal who will work for 3 bucks an hour they dont do shit.

Can you CTR shillsters please go back to 'invading' /pol/?

even pol gets hungry

t. Someone whose head will explode when he has to pay four times as much for factory farmed chicken because american slaughterhouse workers who replaced the illegals won't work for under $20.00/hour.

Oh well, just start screaming about the jewish conspiracy then.

nothing wrong with putting unemployed fags to work and getting them payed a minimum wage.

Jewish factory owners just want to keep payroll cheap