Name a more based seasonal drink than eggnog

Name a more based seasonal drink than eggnog.

>protip: You literally cannot.

Other urls found in this thread:

recipewise.co.uk/egg-nog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mulled wine

>when you OD on the nog and fall into a hyperglycemic coma

apple cider

Love eggnog. But would that Long Island iced tea premix shit go well with it? I don't have rum or I'd use that

Chicha

No idea, I have only drank eggnog with alcohol twice. I prefer it plain.

Do you really drink alcoholic beverages out of 2 liter blastic bottles?

What is this like? I miss Germany hopefully I can go back soon.

you mix the rum in afterward

Tbh I like bourbon

Confirmed

Eggnog + Spiced Rum.

Checkmate.

seconding this

>drinking seasonal drinks
>*insert pumpkin spice insult here*

you cant suck my pumpkin spiced dick

Mulled ale and buttered rum are both pretty great

Hot mulled cider and fireball whiskey.

What do y'all like to put in your mulled wine?

>you can't suck my pumpkin spiced dick
Nigger, are you trying to withhold your dick from me? I wasn't even trying to suck your dick.

But the fact that you say I CANT do it makes me really really want to.

Mulled wine ala Clarence in "It's a Wonderful Life."

Came to post this.

>eggnog
More like nignog
More like barfnog
More like shut-up-megnog

semenen

>peppermint schnapps
>hot coffee with Irish cream

>the fact that you say I CANT do it makes me really really want to

this

You're all noobs
THIS is the only real christmas drink.
Tastes like heaven
Smells like Heaven
Looks like Hell
and most important:
it makes you buzzed as fuck

Not sure if it's actually seasonal or just seasonal for my family but cafe brulot is fantastic

chicken milk is based as fuck but at 3$/L it hurts to buy however on the 26th of dec last year provigo dropped the price to 1$ to sell off everything ended up getting around 25 bottles fuck gomad its all about nogmad

also its brandy you fucking savages not rum or whiskey you mix eggnog with brandy

muled cider is also nice however IF I wanna get blackout drunk nothing beats caribou

Sounds delicious, I will try it

I like almonds and raisins.
That's standard in my country!

>apple cider
>seasonal
jesus christ, how much weed do you smoke?
people drink that shit all year long

I don't even put alcohol in mine.

hot chocolate

and when do you think it's made, retard?
there's a reason it's associated with the harvest season.

it's literally done all year long. besides, this isn't about when something is done, it's all about when it's consumed and applecider isn't consumed seasonally.

>mulled wine
Anyone have a prefer spice mix for this?

>the apple harvest lasts all year
Retard.

Strawberry wine.
Pimms.
Home made lemonade.

Hot Apple Cider spiked with whiskey

1 bottle of Cabernet, 1 tsp Cloves, 1 tsp allspice, 2 TBSP brown sugar, orange peel and a cinnamon stick for flavor/garish

yes

>apples picked all year long

That's right. As soon as you pick one, 2 more pop up to take it's place.

Gay

BritBong Master Race here.

How do I make eggnog?

You are aware that eggnog originated in England?

Nope, never heard of it outside of AmeriFat TV programs?

You read a recipe. It's basically spiced custard you can drink.

Through the ancient British wizardry of mixing milk with cream, eggs, spice and booze

It's as English as posset and butterbeer:
Http://web.archive.org/web/20130509121651/recipewise.co.uk/egg-nog

I have made this nog recipe for the last 3 years and get constant compliments on it.
Its fucking delicious and if it weren't so calorie dense I would drink it all the time.

oops sorry.
specifically the Amaretto version.
I am sure the other one is good too, but the Amaretto is amazing.

Thanks broskis

I will try this myself. Alcoholic custard sounds awesome.

Tangentially related, but anyone try Advocaat?

came here to post this. Also to kindly remind everyone that if you drink this before 1st advent you are a degenerate and should neck yourself

PĂ„skmust though

Kvas.

So much autists itt
none of you faggots beat eggnog

pumpkin spice eggnog hnnggg

>buzzed
I wish i was still in college :(

Looks good, but may I suggest getting it into a secondary off of that 3 inch layer of trub?

Gonna try making some this year. Just mix and simmer on stove?

This comment is so funny to me idk why

Fruit beers in summer

I was traumatized by eggnog at a young age when a grocery store sample I though was just milk gave me a VERY unexpected surprise. Maybe if I had known it wasn't milk, I could have been prepared. But I've always hated surprises when I take a drink of something, thinking its supposed to be something else. Super unsettling.

>taking a drink of water only to find out it's Sprite
That shit is the worst.

Thats pretty bad, and I had a similar experience just the other day. I often buy two big bottles of club soda at the grocery store. Accidentally got one of club soda and one of tonic water this time. Didn't even notice while opening the tonic one since the text on the label is yellow instead of blue and I wasn't looking, poured it into a glass of ice and took a big gulp. WOW. For a second I actually thought there I was having a serious medical emergency of some kind out of panic. I thought I was having a stroke or some shit, as dumb as that may sound. I don't do well with panic so my paranoid mind made my adrenaline release and I was uneasy for like 20 minutes at least. Sounds so dumb now, but yeah... I fucking hate drinking something I expect to be something else.

One of the worst ones in my life was when I woke up hungover. I'm not one of those "hair of the dog" fixes me up types. When I'm hungover, the last thing I want to smell or taste are alcohol and cigarettes. I drink every day for months sometimes, but NO for the morning activity. So I went to the fridge and just started chugging some orange juice. ...It was spiked from a previous little party or something. Stomach did a fucking 360 and I just heaved hard. In bed all day, which I would have been anyway, only this time I was in shock for hours. And angry.

A little hot doc ? Anyone?

I'm trying to find a recipe someone here posted last year. I made it for a friend's family last year and they loved it. I want to make it again, but I lost it. All I can remember is that it had a lot of profanity in it. It was a damn good recipe.

It wasn't either of these. Oh and the recipe didn't call for a bunch of alcohol either.

just isn't the same thing. Feels wrong to drink but I suppose it's acceptable during easter. Maybe

No they dont

>be 6
>eat something spicy
>reach for mom's glass of water
>it's actually Zima

Water

Eggnog tastes like shit mate

Champurrado and atole and I'm white bitches

No

>not frozen hot chocolate

That is so impressively tacky.

Rather than a spice mix, it's way better to buy the whole spices and then strain the wine when pouring.

Whole star anise, whole cloves, whole cinnamon sticks, whole allspice berries, fresh sliced ginger

Bottling

Hot chocolate with peppermint schnapps is the best holiday drink. Tastes like Christmas cheer

since you left the door wide open with seasonal im gonna go with frozen lemonades in the summertime, Del's in RI pretty decent

Enough with this fucking picture

>go to bed for literally 2 days
>my thread is still here

i love Veeky Forums, really comfy board

>cabernet
>not chianti
nice try, super satan

It's the best board on Veeky Forums imo. Very relaxing and still has it's moments.

Got a good recipe for eggnog?

If you're making an eggnog with all yolks in it like some recipes are, you can always coddle the eggs, and then you don't have to worry about the raw egg thing. Same goes for homemade mayo etc- just whack the whole eggs in boiling water for 2min, pull, shock in an ice bath, then crack. The whites will be partly set but the yolks will be raw, but pasteurized. No worry about using them raw in dressings or eggnog, plus they're actually more stable in emulsions.

I've always found the eggnog recipes I've tried with beaten egg whites in them end up being WAAAAY too thick for my liking. Maybe I just haven't been putting enough booze in.

More like "you literally canNOG"

Now that's where you're wrong

is it

is it fire?

why would I drink fire user

> eggnog recipe
Egg
Sugar
Obama

where can i buy egg nog in the uk?

Shamrock shake.

Where's my prize?

You should make homemade eggnog with unpasteurized eggs and then start a new thread in a week to prove you didn't die from E-coli.

Not from the UK, so I couldn't tell you. But eggnog isn't too difficult to make at home if you can't find it premade!

cool i'll check out some recipes

You can't, it was declared racist under the Sharp Spoons Act of 1387.

The proper production of an anglais would make e coli poisoning an insignificant risk.
Plus there should be enough alcohol to keep the bacteria down and it should be served hot.

Literally not as good as just wine.

>spiced rum
>at all
>ever