NEO ETH or EOS?

Which will be the winner in 2018?

Attached: 70121982471982.png (786x1900, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hoskinsoncharles.blogspot.ca/2018/03/maelstrom.html
github.com/neo-project/neo
testnet2.eos.io/v1/chain/get_info
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Neo and eth. Eos won't make any big moves.

Cardano

>NEO
centralized chinkcoin with awful code
>EOS
literal vaporware
>ETH
actual working product with a solid and active development team

Attached: 1506892221498.png (459x650, 832K)

>tranny coin
no

>Doesn't understand the code himself
Must be awful!

Attached: 1519170009839.jpg (500x466, 35K)

yup, this

> being this retarded
hoskinsoncharles.blogspot.ca/2018/03/maelstrom.html

Hey I'm racist too... though I voted for Hillary instead of Trump. Also any niggers that vote Republican are Uncle Toms and honestly need to be killed because they are worthless by not voting for the correct party

So on which coin is someone as smart as you obviously are is betting on?

If you think NEO has awful code you are literally retarded.

ETH think about how many ERC20 tokens there are.,

only correct answer

My portfolio is
50% in PacCoin
25% in Sprouts
25% in Beancash

It's in great part what contributed to its growth last year, but most of Eth's competitors will be starting to emit their own tokens too for those who want to hold ICOs. Neo already does it. Cardano should start enabling companies to do it this summer iirc, and Icon will do it too. I know less about the others (EOS, Quantum, etc.) but I'm guessing they'll also be able to let companies hold ICOs on their platform before long.

ETH used to have very little competition on this end and was the default choice, but even if it remains at the top and most projects still choose it at the end of the year, at least some will opt for other platforms, which means that it's general market share will diminish. ETH has a big enough lead that I would bet on it still being #1 EOY, but after that, I think it might bet displaced.

This. Do not underestimate Cardano

If they deliver on everything, in a fair world I tend to agree. But there are still a lot of unknowns and many things that have yet to be delivered. It's promising, but we'll see.

This guy fucks

Attached: 1517119253926.jpg (1420x1963, 133K)

Why is EOS vaporware? Because le current year man said so?

QTUM

This one.
In % gain.

Attached: Tomocoin.png (392x392, 144K)

Off course it will be NEO. Serious companies wont spend valuable resources learning something as stupid as solidity. EOS is a literal vaporwave.

Why haven't you bought NEO yet user? why are you so hooked up on shitcoins? do you like being poor?

Attached: 14671190_10153800096496809_6631601335648072413_n.jpg (206x309, 8K)

How many people invested in Cardano with this dip? I'll assume there's a lot of new holders or that it's a single user samefagging, since it's the first time that I see so many positive comments about it here. It's a bit suspicious, but I'm 90% in, so fuck it.

I don't know that much about EOS, but their main net isn't launched yet, it's still and ERC20 token, etc. Some people are enthusiastic about it, but they've delivered nothing yet apart from some overblown promises. If they deliver it will be great for everyone, but for the moment it's all talk. There's also the fact that EOS holders invade a lot of threads where they generally just insult people and try to derail the discussion, which is starting to turn a lot of people against them.

It could be Neo, especially if it has state backing. I sold my Neo during the pump before the ONT airdrop, but if they can take the measures needed to fix some of their current issues as far as scaling etc. goes, it has the potential to continue to grow a lot IMO. Most people see the centralized aspect as a negative, and it's probably one as far as the "spirit" of crypto goes, but it could play both ways.

You dumb ass, everybody has been ironically hating on it and pretending like it was vapor but if you actually stuck around long enough you would find that a lot of those anons were fuding for a lower price.

because NEO has already mooned my guy

Eh, fudding a billion dollar market cap coin on Veeky Forums is pretty futile. As I said, I'm nearly all in already, so if the sentiment turns, great, but I'm not deluded enough to think that whatever we say here has any effect on coins, especially on Cardano since the vast majority of holders speak English as a second language at best.

I had a strong position in ETH from last year when it was much cheaper. Now I use that to purchase both NEO and EOS. I also have a small play in ICX and Lisk. I am almost all platform plays but I am diversifying to be risk averse. No reason they can't coexist.

That being said, I see the biggest upsides in EOS. I see it as high risk, high reward with the biggest potential ROI in a year from now. I think of NEO as a medium risk medium reward. I need to read more about Cardano but it's still just on my radar.

I see ETH just losing market dominance to these other projects slowly. I could be wrong, but seems unlikely to grow even more dominant, especially not until it fixes scaling issues. Low Risk Low Reward.

ETH and CARDANO. NEO is meh. EOS (aka pedo coin) is a marketing scam

i'm unironically 80% in Cardano. Bought at 2250 sats, and lost a bit trying to day trade. If it dips again, I'll buy more

ETH

NEO is centralized, unreliable (keeps crashing lmao)
EOS is just a steem clone. centralized with 21 nodes
ADA is tranny coin, cuck leading the way to hell

>mooned
Kek

It's nowhere near its endgame.

That's good. We have no control over what will happen with the price, but the potential is there imo, and they're taking the work very seriously, so it should have a good future. They stated many times that they want to avoid huge announcements and simply roll things progressively to avoid pumps and dumps which could harm the project. So if everything goes according to plan, we shouldn't see insane moons in a single day followed by huge corrections, but steady profits that add up.

I've put in more funds that should clear in two days. If ADA is still low, I might get more, or else I might diversify with something else (probably ICX or Neo, maybe Quantum, or maybe some smaller market cap coins I've had my eye on for a while, haven't really decided yet).

Attached: 20180312_225557.png (1336x853, 986K)

Do you even understand the shit you come out with?

They are centralised because they are in development, they will be decentralised in future, it's all in the whitepaper/roadmap for morons like you to learn from, instead of just reading shit on Veeky Forums and regurgitating it.

>Keeps crashing
>keeps

Sigh...

NEO network keeps going down.. every dev who reviews the code says its shit.
have to pay $20k just to start an ICO
all the NEO nodes owned by china man, it's been how long and no decentralization?

Forgot to mention I'm big on Elastos too. I like the synergy with NEO.

Can someone redpill me on Cardano? Seems like the marketcap is real bloated, especially considering its proximity to NEO in market cap. NEO is time-tested, backed by institutional money in China, has ICOs already deployed successfully and many adding all the time. It produces dividends, etc etc. Meanwhile what does Cardano do and why is it valued higher than NEO?

Cardano will give staking rewards once Shelley is deployed (expected April)
Development is in earlier stages than NEO but the smart contract platform they are working on (due Q4 2018) beats anything else on the market - true proof of stake, IELE (runtime verification), functional programming contract language, sidechains etc

What got me excited about this coin is how active development is. They are building everything from scratch and if you take a look at their github, you can see they’re not dicking around.
They did almost no marketing for this project, so I am surprised too it’s in too 10.

How do you define winner?
Highest market cap?
Percentage gains in market cap?

To think that either NEO or EOS will overtake ETH in 2018 is makes anyone a dumb dumb. This coming from the boards biggest ETH bear. Now 3-5 years... you got yourself a conversation.

Ahem

Attached: 1520840873031.png (850x850, 504K)

>SoyPAC is the name of the American Soybean association.

>soybeans begin as sprouts

>beans, man.

What kind of soyboy conspiracy are you trying to further?

Attached: 4e0eac92de823.preview-300.jpg (300x433, 29K)

sold about 900 neo in the last few months. I dont see it going anywhere soon. But im keeping 40 neo and 30 gas just for lulz

> They did almost no marketing for this project, so I am surprised too it’s in top 10.
Back in December every lambomoon YouTube channel was shilling Cardano. Don't be naive, these things don't just happen. Hoskie is there somewhere pulling the strings.

> every dev who reviews the code says its shit.
This. NEO is an empty shell if you dig deep enough but chinks were really good at pushing it.
github.com/neo-project/neo
> C#
Kek

>EOS is just a steem clone. centralized with 21 nodes

They are changing so many things from Feb to March that the repo is barely usable right now. The memory management is still unfinished. How is it a clone to you, Mister Expert? I am going to laugh so much next year when EOS is #1

Leave the Bogs to me.

Attached: hongfei.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Nebulas

NEO is an overpriced shady chink coin collapsing on itself everytime it does an ICO.
EOS is yet to show how it works but imo they have the most pragmatic approach, the problem is that they are way less decentralized than ETH with DPoS.

unironically this.

>Which will be the winner in 2018?
Bitcoin

Doubt it, they almost seemed pissed that it mooned too soon since there was bound to be a huge sizable correction, just like happened. They want this to be organic so as not to jeopardize the future of the project. ADA belongs in the top 10, and really, it will belong in the trop 3 soon, but it went to high too fast at first. It's about where it should be now, until more is released.

Cardano

nobody cares about decentralization

$NEO ~ $2658 eoy
$ETH ~ $9,000 eoy
$EOS ~ $120 eoy

no reason to think dan wont abandon eos like he has every other project he's ever released, so eos is purely a short term game only.

neo has some traction but its chink and has limited scope to chinkland only.

said nobody ever. the whole point of blockchain is that it allows you to decentralize processes securely. not that I hold EOS either though.

Every time and ICO is launched on the NEO network it shuts down due to scalability issues and you need $30k worth of GAS to deploy a dApp.
Compared to ETH which is practically free to deploy a dApp on the ETH network and they will have launched plasma this year to solve their scalability issues and are working on sharding.

EOS does nothing to solve the blockchain storage space problem, even tho it's the biggest bottleneck.
claims they could have fixed the DAO problem ... but you could only do that by giving central control.
they get throughput by centralizing computation... not decentralized currency

NEO and EOS are shitcoins, i hope that answers your question.

for 99.99% of people the whole point of blockchain is to make money

perfect example is the app/play store or web domains, do they cost thousands of dollars to use their service? No.
This is why ETH will remain the no1 dApp platform since the average joe or the kid in his dorm room can deploy smart contracts for pittance.

>the problem is that they are way less decentralized than ETH with DPoS

Why is ETH going to use their version of DPoS then? Why does Cardano have also their version of DPoS? DPoS is like democracy: far from perfect, but the less shitty of the systems.

How does NEO have awful code? And this is the only true FUD you people have about NEO, that it's Chinese?

>no reason to think dan wont abandon eos

Dan will stop developing EOS, because as he said, he will develop *on* EOS. He want to do dapps running on the system he built. That's not abandoning, isn't it? He built a tool to use it, and not getting stuck tuning the tool forever.

Vitalik for example does not develop ETH anymore, he just give high concept architecture guidelines and travels.

EOS has nearly never been a winner. Tokens aren't used in its operation and they're a ways away from big rumors, let alone news. I only hold 10 EOS, JIC it decides to be a hero

Attached: 20180311_195051.jpg (2095x1080, 369K)

where is the source?
network has crashed dozens of times. still all controlled by da hongfei

binance just announced EOS conversion token support. NEO and ETH has made their 100x already, they won't do another.

bitfinex, the largest crypto exchange by volume, is one of the main investors behind EOS

also, nobody wants to pay transaction fees for interacting with a blockchain
except autists

>showing a BTC chart and not USD

Holy shit, I'm sorry you got BTFO by that lib cuck on HBO, but damn your bags must be getting heavy.

also check out eosfinex, their new decentralized exchange on EOS

Sorry this was meant for this faggot:

Wow I'm not in cardano at moment but that made me want to be.

>Network has crashed dozens of times
A couple of times. But unlike eth people don't lose money when it does.
>But it's more centralized than other platforms!
Get over it. So is eth
Also show me where NEO has awful code.

>Also show me where NEO has awful code.
I aint touching that, but usually you want the core to be extremely fast and low level as possible (ie using C++) and keep high level to the external devs. NEO just did the core in very high level (C#) so it is going to be intrinsically bloated and slow, as proven by its history.

>saying NEO is shit just cause it uses C#
thanks bucko, at least now I know all the FUD is just vaporwave

Attached: comfycat.jpg (524x700, 50K)

vs. Fighting polygon team

>There's also the fact that EOS holders invade a lot of threads where they generally just insult people and try to derail the discussion, which is starting to turn a lot of people against them.
No one even talked about EOS just two weeks ago. Where do you see all these people?

>t. cozy in my Neo cuck delusion

I didn't say NEO is shit, I say it was build with a technology that cause complications. It is like asking "will this game run slower just because is coded in java instead of this one with the same goal build in assembler?". Well, with a 99.9999% probability, fucking yes. Like comparing ferrari vs fiat engines.

Kek, brainlet.

ETH is going to use PoS, not DPos.
The core problem is that 21 nodes are much more likely to censor or being disrupted than multiple thousands, in consequence the network is more fragile and more prone to be controlled by a handful of actors.

>DPoS is like democracy
It's like representative democracy, not direct, but sure it's probably the most pragmatic way to scale right now however EOS is more a philosophical compromise than a technological breakthrough over Ethereum.
I don't know enough about Cardano to judge now but it's not really an emergency.

>by the way, eth is built in assembler so it is faster
>java, c# and python are not widely used in millions of servers
Look retard, you are not trying to run a resource intensive videogame. Just this alone tells me that you have never put a foot into a computer science class.

ZIL. screencap this

Zilliqa and nebulas.

>Just this alone tells me that you have never put a foot into a computer science class

You guessing powers are worst than mediocre. No reason to keep discussing in circles, time and performance will decide who's right.

Well, the other option was telling you that you are intentionally misleading, if you actually know your shit. Sso thanks for outing yourself out of hurt pride on an anonymous imageboard.

testnet2.eos.io/v1/chain/get_info

what's this

Attached: ghjdf.png (185x273, 8K)

yeg u tentacle boi sure not gonna make it enjoy reds

In terms of growth, neo. There is way too much going on in their ecosystem for them to not see big gains (market-reliant though, obviously).

Any coin over 1 billion in market cap has already mooned. Cardano and Eos mooned on the back of not having any product, hence people denouncing them as vaporware. Not saying they're shit by any means, just that they'll need to prove themselves in the market to further increase marketshare and compete with Neo and Eth.

Billion dollar coins aren't infallible, just look at BitConnect. Now obviously most projects that size aren't blatant ponzi schemes, but you get the point. Nothing is too big to fail.

EOS will outperform NEO and ETH

lol no

Binance Chain will outperform both

This

In a perfect world

LMAO of course it's not a video game. It's supposed to be a goddamn distributed computer. If you don't understand why it needs to be done in a fast low level language then go back to class kiddo

>nobody talking about the real big dick of 2018

Attached: 1520099501599.jpg (454x681, 254K)