Suicide note

Veeky Forums write your own suicide note.

life sucks

love, [my name]

As per K.V. Sarma's critical edition of Lilavati based on Kriyakramakari, stanza 199 of Lilavati reads as follows (Harvard-Kyoto convention is used for the transcription of the Indian characters):

vyAse bha-nanda-agni-hate vibhakte kha-bANa-sUryais paridhis sas sUkSmas/
dvAviMzati-ghne vihRte atha zailais sthUlas atha-vA syAt vyavahAra-yogyas//

This could be translated as follows;

"Multiply the diameter by 3927 and divide the product by 1250; this gives the more precise circumference. Or, multiply the diameter by 22 and divide the product by 7; this gives the approximate circumference which answers for common operations."

Taking this verse as a starting point and commenting on it, Sanakara Variar in his Kriyakrakari explicated the full details of the contributions of Sangamagrama Madhava towards obtaining accurate values of π. Sankara Variar commented like this:

"The teacher Madhava also mentioned a value of the circumference closer [to the true value] than that: "Gods [thirty-three], eyes [two], elephants [eight], serpents [eight], fires [three], three, qualities [three], Vedas [four], naksatras [twentyseven], elephants [eight], arms [two] (2,827,433,388,233)—the wise said that this is the measure of the circumference when the diameter of a circle is nine nikharva [10^11]." Sankara Variar says here that Madhava’s value 2,827,433,388,233 / 900,000,000,000 is more accurate than "that", that is, more accurate than the traditional value for π."

Sankara Variar then cites a set of four verses by Madhava that prescribe a geometric method for computing the value of the circumference of a circle. This technique involves calculating the perimeters of successive regular circumscribed polygons, beginning with a square.

Sankara Variar then describes an easier method due to Madhava to compute the value of π.

"An easier way to get the circumference is mentioned by him (Madhava). That is to say:

Add or subtract alternately the diameter multiplied by four and divided in order by the odd numbers like three, five, etc., to or from the diameter multiplied by four and divided by one.

Assuming that division is completed by dividing by an odd number, whatever is the even number above [next to] that [odd number], half of that is the multiplier of the last [term].

The square of that [even number] increased by 1 is the divisor of the diameter multiplied by 4 as before. The result from these two (the multiplier and the divisor) is added when [the previous term is] negative, when positive subtracted.

The result is an accurate circumference. If division is repeated many times, it will become very accurate."

To translate these verses into modern mathematical notations, let C be the circumference and D the diameter of a circle. Then Madhava's easier method to find C reduces to the following expression for C:

C = 4D/1 - 4D/3 + 4D/5 - 4D/7 + ...

This is essentially the series known as the Gregory-Leibniz series for π.

stately, i killed myself

It's all my fault, I'm sorry. Don't miss me.

For sale, adult shoes, worn

Asuka>Rei
Rip me

Seems like I always wake up more tired than I was the night before. Figured it was time to stop hitting the snooze button and just turn off the alarm.

Cheers,
–user

this post is so good it ruined my life

Solve but only if u a genious xddd

bye (:

It would be in korean

Sorry but I'm an asian autist and couldn't ignore this.
Horse is 10
Horseshoe is 4
Boot is 2
?? is 16

I don't know if you wrote that but wow, I could really connect to it.

I'm glad you appreciate it

absolute retards

boot(2) + (horse(10)*horseshoe(4)) = 42

What?
Notice that
2 Horseshoe = 4 then 1 Horseshoe = 2
2 boots = 2 then 1 boot =1
1 Boot + Horse * 1 Horsehoe = ??
1 + 10 * 2 = 1 + 20 = 21

there's only one boot and hoseshoe in the bottom and there's 2 above silly user

mom, I'd never hit you.

If you left this as a suicide note, I'd understand why you killed yourself.

I did write it, and I appreciate the compliment

Nobody understood me. My Parents, my teachers, people at my school, nobody did. They made fun of me cosplaying, but i will show them what iam capable of. They will mourn my death, i warned you. I just wanted to live in the narutoverse, naruto my hero. fuck you mom, fuck you dad, fuck you all. "get a job, get friends, get a life" these stupid things they said. NOW YOU WILL SEE, I WILL SHOW YOU ALL.

Death is but a doorway, time is but a window. I shall return.

I feel certain I am going mad again. I feel I can’t go through another of those terrible times. And I can't recover this time. I am doing what seems the best thing to do. You all have given me the greatest possible happiness. I know that I am spoiling your life, that without me you would be happy. You have been entirely patient with me and incredibly good. Everything has gone from me but the certainty of your goodness. I can’t go on spoiling your lives any longer.

kek, goes to show how much attention I pay to shit.

That's Virginia Woolf

It has nothing to do you with you. It's all about me. See you on the other side.

Once I dreamt, now I sleep

My suicide note would be going on a rampage in a mosque or synagogue.

That'd require you losing enough weight to pry your enormous pancake ass cheeks from the piss and shit soaked collection of beanbags and displaced couch cushions you're attached to at this very moment.

I'm not too worried, goy.

Yeah, everyone you don't like is a fat, virgin loser.

If they're American? Then it's a not insignificant amount. The percentage is at least high enough that you can bank on the assumption.

I was never really good at counting sheep.

I'm not even American. You won't destroy my mitivatiin that easily, kike. It's too late for that; I'm getting my bowlcut tomorrow ;-)

*motivation

Great, then we'll all have to listen to even more people telling us how horrible we are for being white men.

Oh you're not American? Good luck getting a gun then, stupid goyim. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to count all the shekels your country sends to mine for simply existing.

simbley ebic

acces

Everybody in America is this fuckin stupid as those 3?

I already wrote my actual suicide note, but it involves the technical side of my death, such as funeral arrangements, main contacts, etc.

I'm waiting till that final moment of mania to write what's on my mind for the last time.

You die good. user. You die good.

I dreamed i saw joe hill last night alive as you and me , says I " but joe you've been dead for 10 years already" . "I never died" says joe

This world was never meant for me and I was never meant for it. Seems like everything in it has passed me by so I bid my final farewell to no one listening.

Not sure if you're trolling, but:
One boot (1) + horse (10) x one horseshoe (2) = 21

BEDMAS
you must do the multiplication first.

my own fault tho

I did that, fagtron. 1+10*2=21

I'll show myself out.

good luck, user

Why don't you write your own note and fuck off to hell and brimstone . Pussy ass bitch

I am not dead but merely biding my time.

I've already written one, and I'm reading to commit suicide. I was just checking if someone can write a better note than mine.

Ready*

See you soon!

Why did user hang up himself?
To get to the other side.

Do Not Resuscitate

Ayo God here come dat boi

42 kys @ all others you are probe stemfags right

Correct
A boot is 1, horse is 10, horseshoe is 2

This is the only way to convey my feelings.

>3H = 30
H = 10
>10 + 2U = 18
U = 4
>4 - B = 2
B = 2

B + (H * U) = 42

conclusive...

>Oh shit whaddup!

Being that I want to kill myself:

I've been thinking a lot lately about whether or not I'm depressed, which I guess in and of itself should be a clue. I certainly feel depressed, or at least I'm very tired.

I understand that it's probably a mutable position, that I could do some thought exercises, maybe change some things in my life in an effort to improve my mood... And I've been doing that, to a degree.
But I realized today that I've been changing for a while, and I still haven't found a way out of where I am. I'm not finding myself gradually happier each day, and I notice myself working increasingly harder to do the things I have to do to make myself feel like me.

I drove around last night.
I'm not sure where exactly I was going but I just kept driving and I noticed at some point that I was just sitting in the back of my head while my body coasted on auto pilot. I thought of how easy it would be to just order an arm to swing the wheel this way or that and run off the road and no one would ever know what I was thinking. That thought woke me up.
I wasn't startled, more surprised by my own reaction to my own thoughts.

It's not that I wan't to die so much I don't think, more that I would hope to not be alive, or existing for that matter. I find myself wishing sometimes that I could not exist, that I could never have existed. And then I start wondering what it even means to exist. What it will be like after I'm gone, will I remember? Will I care? I think dad would kill himself.

I don't blame anyone, and if you find this letter I hope you can understand that I didn't choose this for myself, I never wanted any of this.

~M

ps. I'm sorry

More light!

t. user

brb reboot

fug, kiled self xDDD

Oh Lord, please don't let me become a meme.

>lit's last written words
>all a bunch of tryhard edgy oneliners
what a trash thread

I've spent my life dreaming of doing something great. I wanted to be remembered; to leave a legacy behind me that people would remember.

I wanted to do something great. it never happened. I realize now, the greatest thing I can do is give up.

I don't have much time just know that I'm being hunted mercilessly by the je-

>tfw no gf

Sorry about the body, and please don't host a funeral. I know you can't afford it.

Too many things

please don't

I'm not actually dead lol

don't do it user
so many good books left to read
love u

I've done did it now.

love, [me]

A horse is 10, a horse shoe is 4, a boot is 2

2 + 10 * 4 is 42, I'm a genius and math is for fags

22 obviously

I'll make sure to put a bouquet of tendies on your grave user.

my will is easy to decide
for there is nothing to divide
my kin dont need to fuss and moan
"moss does not cling to a rolling stone"
my body? -oh-if I could choose
I would to ashes it reduce
and let the merry breezes blow
my dust to where some flowers grow
perhaps some failing flower then
would come to life and bloom again

this is my last and final will
good luck to all of you,
joe hill

the price of meat has just gone up and your old lady has just gone down

- joe

I did not ask for this.

I did not ask to be brought out from the depths of the blackness. Whether it be the work of some hallowed being or a coincidence rooted in timing.

I never once stumbled out of bed without a feeling of helplessness.

The utter thought of having to a carry out my day, each day, with the weight of having to contribute to the haphazard, sad excuse for an existence that is humanity is too much to bear.

I am choosing my time to depart and for the first time in my life I have a decision before me that will actually be my own.

Goodbye, forlorn.

48 i think

"so i can write anything on this suicide note"

>Experts say only about one-third of suicide victims leave notes. Perhaps the most puzzling, however, was the one left by 49-year-old John Thomas Doyle in November, 1954: "Absolutely no reason except I have a toothache."

the corpse is in the garage

"i have to leave town for a while, it seems i've stumbled on something at work the higher ups would have rather left alone. i am probably just being paranoid but i am afraid of what they might do to me. i am boarding a train out of town as soon as i deliver this letter, be in contact soon - love your son"

then i walk in front of a train with a bunch of gibberish documents and blurry photos of people shaking hands in my suitcase

Is suicide a cool way to go? We only get one chance to experience it. Should everyone consider suicide at their final stages of life?

>We only get one chance
Only one way to find out, then!

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

-Suicide note found in a park in Fuknega prefecture-

When i was a small boy, i caught glimpse of the
spirit realm. I saw the ghosts busting their
spooky nuts on everything and everyone; and
they laughed, and were jovial at the fact of
our unawareness to their mischief.
They looked at me; looking at them.
They began to laugh, and they spoke
amongst themselves: ''Look, that one