Keeps pumping 20% everyday

>keeps pumping 20% everyday
>not a single mention on Veeky Forums
this board it the worst

Attached: Zrb6l1dR_400x400.jpg (256x256, 8K)

Are you fucking blind retard?

No one around here actually wants to make money user. We come for the fun

I don't even know what this coin is called lel

NCASH

Attached: 1515888227192_0.png (211x239, 6K)

Quadrupled my money this week trading this shit

Niggas don’t be know.

Wow 2 cents to 4 cents, I better just dump my bags into it because some faggot shilled it on biz.

>a literal nigger on Veeky Forums
oh for fuck sakes

Are you fucking stupid? That's like bitcoin going to $18,500 right now. Jesus Christ you're dumb

Ooga booga bix nood

Yes a shitcoin going up 2 cents is exactly the same as bitcoin doubling. Am I correct in that statement?

It's double, you stupid fuck! If you put the same amount of money in any coin and it doubles, the net result is fucking double your money, you dumb son of a bitch.

Just dumped my bags lmao. It's done, at least for now. Hopefully for good since it's a gay idea.

Found the newfag

Not my fault you're all retarded

YOU FUCKING DUMB FUCK YOU THINK THIS SHITCOIN GOING FROM 2 CENTS TO 4 IS THE SAME AS BITCOIN FROM HERE TO 18,000$?!?!?!?!
Please let me know how you are able to breed without aid. I am really interested!!!

Attached: REE.png (900x900, 448K)

Can this still go up further

you are too late to the party already sold now, bought into STORM at around 280 will sell 380. Then on to the next thing. Dont get emotionally tied to coins.

Storm gonna go up?

almost bought this but then i checked the tg, its full of pajeets asking about their airdrop and delusional retards that say shit like bitcoin is dying nucleus will take its place lol

Kek

Bitcoin is extinct! It is the Nucleus Vision's turn now!

ya, inevitable. New coins (that are not to shitty) generally have a big sell off and then rally. A lot of the better traders think it will hit 400 but I am happy to take profit anywhere from 350 to 380.

This is basically my plan too. I think STORM has farther to fall though first.

you talk and buy before shit has already gone up 40% retard

My only regret was that I went 100% in at 260 but sold 75% of the stack to diversify before the full 2x

how do you decide which coin has strong potential to rise in the near term?

This coin is going to at least 1200 sats btw. Look at the daily volume compared to the market cap. 150M vs around 200M.this can only mean one thing.

identify good coins that have had high volume in the past. look for major announcements, listings, any type of release.
coinmarketcal.com is a good site.
follow trends. for instance very basic trend when a coin gets listed on binance. Also see where a coin is in its cycle. Take into account the market as a whole as well as that effects everything.

1.Be in a discord pd group
2.Avoid getting dumped on
Dunno if you've noticed but the market isn't so great right now friend

so considering those things, you chose storm because of the binance listing announcement?

STORM AND LIFE

one of the reasons. also did some research to make sure it was not an absolute shitcoin and also looked at the coins price history.

Why is this pumping? Did they finally accomplish something? Bought in at 0.00004660 eth.

I see. that was quite helpful,thank you.

got 800 NCASH free from the airdrop
immediately sent to Binance and sold for ETH
it was just $30, but still better than zero, which is where this coin is going
the premise is retarded and there isn't the slightest need for a blockchain

you can ride the current pump if you want, but you better be really sure you'll be able to jump off before the dump
I can't tell you when it will be, but definitely closer than my risk threshold allows

Yes Mongo you can buy more than one.

What did you expect :D Seeing people FUD Digibyte is already clear that this board is retarded asf :D

ahh shit i should've bought this when it dipped to 200 something sats

dat be our cash and sheeit

Attached: rYPxlnn.webm (640x640, 497K)