Something about this cheesesteak makes my dick hard

something about this cheesesteak makes my dick hard.

what do you order on your cheesesteak?

Swiss cheese

Provolone cheese, fried onions and some hot sauce

theres a place by me that does the best cheesteak I can get within a 2 hour radius and they do one that has steak, grilled onions, mushrooms, bacon, cheese and mayo on the bread
its fucking amazing and only cost 3 bucks
I'd hump someones leg for that right now

goddammit that sounds good, I live in minnesota and if I had the money I would fly to fucking pennsylvania right now to get a cheesesteak that's made by someone who knows how they're supposed to be

hump mine :3c

Usually cheese. And steak!

preferably provolone, lots of peppers and onion, mushroom, and something nice and spicy

that makes my dick hard the way you just said that.

I . Like mine with malt vineger, bacon, provolone. Hot sauce sometimes. Would it be wrong to put guacamole on a cheesesteak?

And onions. The onions are extremely important.

Avocado

Fuck you whiz all the way

Cheesesteak sandwiches are old fashioned. Now we have the phili-cheesesteak pizza.

Dhejejd

Cultural delicacies do not contain pasteurized processed cheese product you gutter trash retard.

A cheesesteak isn't a delicacy you autistic faggot. Whiz is true Philly masterrace. Wit onions of course. Pic related best in the city.

Onions, mushrooms, jalapenos, provolone

Only faggot tourist get wiz. Its either swiss or American.

The best cheesesteak in the city is Joe's with Jim's close behind.

plain with marinara sauce

steak, onions, and provolone

anything else is unneeded and detracts from the sandwich

Marinara, onions, sweet peppers and mushrooms. GTFO with anything else.

>no cheese
>cheese steak thread
>marinara
KYS

Master-tier cheesesteak recipe coming through

Ketchup, spicy mustard, mayo, fried onions and sweet peppers. American cheese or whatever. Prepared with unwashed hands by a Puerto Rican meth addict in a corner store in north philly. Onion rings on the side.