ITT: Show Veeky Forums what is the best thing that you cooked

ITT: Show Veeky Forums what is the best thing that you cooked

Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

Only food pic I have in my phone, not my best but was pretty good, octopus lagareiro style, pic looks like shit, blame samsung

Not best but only pic I have

That's fawkin stupid

Only pic I have on my coimputer
rate my 'za

Not the prettiest but presentation isn't that important to me. Looks tasty.

I made pierogies.

>Plastic wrapped table

Guess there really are oldfags here lol, cause I doubt anyone under like 75 wraps their table in plastic like that.

hmmm

Red wine bolognese and spaghetti.

everything looks great

is that semen? if not 8/10

Pierogi is plural form. So you don't need to make it more plural :D I am from Poland, 30 days left to Christmas, I will eat it much with kraut and mushrooms. What type of filling you've done?

frosting

Molecular green tea pasta, with molecular raspberry caviar, ice cream, and mint candies topping.

Chocolate tart with an almond flour coconut crust and toasted coconut on top and 3 kinds of chocolate.

Why does everything look so overdone?

I blame Windows Phone

Give me the recipe. NAOW !!!!!

bump

For the crust:

2 cups of almond flour
an egg yolk
1/2 cup coconut oil
3 tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp ice water

Combine flour salt sugar and oil until its like crumbs, then mix in egg and a little water in small amounts until it all comes together. Form into disk and let rest in refrigerator for half an hour.

Then roll it out and put it into a tart pan and bake it for 25 minutes with some baking weights on top.

For the filling take 9 oz of chocolate and cut it up and put it into a bowl, then boil 1 1/4 cup of cream and pour it over the chocolate, let sit for 3 minutes and mix until smooth. Add 1 tsp vanilla, 1/2 tsp salt, and 2 eggs (be sure that the chocolate is cool enough before adding the egg) and mix it all up and pour into the tart crust, bake for 25 minutes or until just the center is wiggly. Make a chocolate glaze with 1 oz chocolate and some corn syrup and water, pour over top of cooled chocolate tart and rotate until the top is covered. Let it set up (it will be really shiny) and sprinkle toasted coconut on top.

(I like to toss my coconut with a little bit of oil before toasting, helps it brown faster and get a little crisper)

Looks nice user.

Thanks user

Frenchfag here, what do you mean by that?
>cup
>tbsp
>tsp
>oz

In english it's good, i know how to use google translate

Looks up cups as a measuring unit.
Tbsp : tablespoon
Tsp : teaspoon
oz : look it up as a measuing unit
Either find measuring cups, either convert the cups/spoons in volume or grams if you need, but be careful and don't just use actual spoons, you'll fuck up. (frenchfag too)

jambalaya

yum, cant wait to try

These baked Chicken Wings. Mainly a Paprika and black pepper seasoning to keep it simple. So flavoursome that hot sauce wasn't even needed.

Or possibly this full breakfast actually. As I was the chef, I took the worst looking piece of each component and it still looks this good.

PROTIP: try messing with your camera's aperture to get all of the food in focus

Last burger I made

oh, then 5/10

best dessert thing i made was the first time i tried to do a cheesecake. it came out perfect and i was very proud

inb4 the wall

>looks this good
Fucking garbage I wouldn't even feed my dog. Why do United Khaliphate fags think that this is actually good?

it looks fine, autist. go grab your stim toys and calm down

Did a Brit steal your crush? Aw diddums.

This looks fucking delicious, take the dick out of your arse

Also me, Korean fermented pepper paste is fucking delicious.

I hate full english usually, but yours looks delicious. Nice touch with the hatching on the sausages and keeping the tomatoes on the vine.

what the fuck did you do with that tomato

you have to sautee it a lot stupid faggot

>Too many baked beans
>Obviously English
>Discarded

yeah that better be your last one

Plinsen (a German pancake)

Arme Ritter (German version of french toast)

Sauerbraten

Mit spaetzle

Is all of that stiff on top sugar or..? Seems a little bit heavy-handed

Looks good but
>no black pudding
>no mug of tea
>no fried slice

I make some awesome Basque chorizos. Never take pics though, not much of a camera guy.

LOOKS VERY TASTY MY MAIN MAN

What do you guys use for measuring?

Sogar handgeschabt, nicht schlecht.

EMPANADAS

potato pizza rolls?

Roasted a chicken the other day
It was okay - I shouldn't have put so much cinnamon in the brine but it was tasty

>cinnamon in the brine

nothing wrong with this at this time of the year.

add a half pint of nutmeg and some cranberry port jam. then chives before its finished boiling

serve that fuck up with some dry toast and raw onion and me-rry-fucking-christ-masss

I'm actually not much of a cook, but occasionally I will completely autismo out on some DIY project.

A few months ago, I somehow got an itch to make the best possible fries.

I bought a cheap fryer and read all kinds of recipes and methods for fries. Over the course of about 3 days I tried different oils, different kinds of potatoes, different cuts, split fry cycles, blanching them first, different soak times, soaking them in brine, par-baking, re-freezing, light battering, etc.

Best fries: Cheap bulk baking potatoes, 1/4" strips, blanched, dried, frozen, standard 2 fry cycle in lard.

After I figured it out, I ate nothing but fries for a week... got sick of it plus wicked shits, and haven't fried anything since.

next time cut it with a bit of fishing line or floss for a cleaner edge on those slices

Judging by the beans and the bacon, this is a Brit dish but I have questions:

No Fried Bread
No Black Pudding

Your single banger looks like a small Cumberland sausage but what about the other two? . . .what did you do?

I would eat mate - but something is wrong!

Is this common where youre from?

Explain yourself

I wouldn't call it my best but it just came out of the oven. A simple white bread.

Using mom's plate isn't earning you any good points.

How did I do with this salmon and sliced tomatoes with ranch dressing? Can I be someone's manwife?

Wow, now that's what I call low carb.
also dressing looks like semen

here's some goulash with mashed turnips

>tomatoes and ranch
for what purpose
just put salt on them or make a caprese salad you fuckin goon

looks evenly cooked

maybe the sausage could be cooked a little longer tho

Nah... Grandma's plate*

is that cheese?
o LAWD HAVING A HEART ATTACK

>Heavy-handed
>German
there exists no such thing in german

not the best, just what i have here
mezzalune in tomato-basil sauce
filling is mushroom/celery/garlick

pretty!

Damn, I didn't know so many of you were professional chefs. I can't even cook an egg without making the whites burnt

the method you found is pretty much the golden standard, good going!
beef tallow gets them crisper than lard

there are a few pros here, but they have not manifested itt yet (with the possible exception of bread guy)

Nothing posted so far looks professional

Cow brains with ghee and naan

fuck off m8

I would not eat this, but it looks good to me anyway. what is this sorcery?

Tak a tak

Kidney, heart, liver, brains, lung and lamb chops with garlic naan

nigga is that ramen with corn and eggs? fuck that

It looks tasty but for putting all that effort into food, you could've spent some time on plating it to make it look somewhat presentable.

I actually messed up posting that. That was ramen I fucked up badly.

that's a pretty common topping for ramen

damnit. show us some of your other work then
you have an eye.

my 'za topped with bleu cheese

This is some pasta I made, grilled Turnips, Miatake mushrooms, Kale and crab

Wow who is this super qt?

now this is a pro

>Ranch

The fuck dude? Thought it was mozarella at first which is god tier.

Pasta and vegetables? That must be bland as fook.

needs some bacon, mushrooms, spinach and maybe some clams

R U S T I C
U
S
T
I
C