Is there a wrong way of eating food? I mean, as long as you get it all in your mouth and it tastes fine...

Is there a wrong way of eating food? I mean, as long as you get it all in your mouth and it tastes fine, does it really matter how you eat it?

somebody post that image of that user who roles up all his food into a ball

Do you like to be perceived as a regular human being or as a child/animal?

Of course not. I love dipping Takis into my pumpkin pie. They taste delicious together!

ive never done pic related but i swear to christ when i get a new girlfriend i will do it to her and enjoy her getting furious

Relax

making your girl get angry over trivial shit is one of lifes greatest pleasures

you get to debate why its nothing and she cant win and then you get to have angry sex

You uncultured swine.

>this pic

as a pedophile into bestiality, I wouldn't mind being perceived as a child animal. Heck, a child animal is my fursona!

>Is there a wrong way of eating food?
NO
>Is there a wrong way of eating food in common?
YES

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is the ultimate
>wreck the cake with a neat cut
?

I want to wreck every cake now. Every birthday I will destroy my own cake

Too far bro

MODS

>[r9k]

Such a waste.

this shit is litterally nothing compared to what every grocery ever does to all the food they deem "out of date". don't kid yourself into believeing we actually donate any of that shit. thats bullshit and lies, all that food goes into the compactor.

yes there is: eat with your mouth closed. i dont care what you are eating, i dont want to see it being gound up in front of me.

while you're at it: chew silently! i dont want to hear it being gound up in front of me

you dont get to have your pick before though? i'd take a ton of that shit home

Of course there are some usefull rules. If you cut a cake like OP then you destroy it's crust/topping ratio and that's just rude.
But I think that many people take such things far to serious. One example: I'm German and here in Germany we have different kinds of beer mugs and glasses for different kinds of beer. Some Germans get really mad at you if you drink a beer out of a wrong glass. I.m.h.o. it doesn't make a real difference for it's taste.
I think there are many useless rules especially for things like Wine/Whiskey/BBQ/etc.
Many rules based more on opinions than actual facts.

>normies posting facebook memes

TIME TO DELIVER A PIZZA BALL

Don't smack your fucking chops either.
What, were you raised in a fucking barn?

I've known people who separate everything in a sushi roll then eat them like that. What is these peoples malfunction?

I don't know about that pic, OP

I love pies of all kinds and I have had some REALLY fantastic pie in my life (both fruit/dessert and meat pies) and no matter what my favourite part of the pie is ALWAYS the crust.

I'd happily let someone eat the majority of the middle bits. Give me all that buttery, flakey, doughy, pastry crust.

I don't see the issue there. If every slice is tangential to the inner circle, then at the end you'll have a nice and round final piece of pie.