A wagecuck is woken by his wagelarm, he proceeds to have a wageshave...

a wagecuck is woken by his wagelarm, he proceeds to have a wageshave, eat wagefood then hop in his wagemobile to make his wagecommute to the wage factory. at the wage factory the wagecuck sits in his wagecubicle on his wagecomputer for 9 hours whilst glancing at the wageclock. when the wageclock says 5 the wagecuck is "free" to go back to his wagedomicile.

Attached: 1520911594213.jpg (409x409, 30K)

i wage
dubs would free
dubs i die
dubswouldfree dubsidie
dubswouldfreedubsidie

Just fucking LOL at working an actual job in 2018;

How fucking PATHETIC and SAD is it that grown men have no go get wagecucked by other men just to live paycheck to paycheck even though they have no future prospects of escaping and living a higher quality of life

90%+ of people on earth are nothing but modern serfs in a social sexual economic conglomerate owned by billionaire elites and chad's own all the pussy, land, production

there is NO POINT in existing if you're not reaping the rewards of this massive social machine.

crush the wagecucks with a hydraulic press desu

I make 100k a year to do what i love (math and CS research) just kill yourself neet piece of shit, the day of the rope is coming for you.

You were almost free

this

>have STEM degree
>make six figures doing what i love with people i respect
>have access to some equipment which would cost literally over 15,000,000$ to procure myself
>and access to other research equipment literally not yet available for purchase

oh no the shackles of wage slavery have captured me

>i i- i have a degree and big boy job i swear!
>i'm on 6 figures!
>it makes it all worthwhile, right mum?
>one day ill be rich and surrounded by beutiful women, right mum?

lol keep coping wagecucks. meanwhile chad and goldstein have never worked a day in their lives and experience more dopamine releases from validation in 1 day than you do in a decade

kill yourselves

The only expensive machine I want access to is a Lamborghini, being a wagecuck doesn’t help that at all.

old money here. that serf will cuck till 65

my message to wage-cuck is this; just end it

What are your aspirations and goals in life?

What do you want to be remembered for after you die?

What mark do you want to leave on the world?

How do you want to contribute to the betterment of the human species?

T. Wage cuck

You're not fooling anyone fry cook

this.

how do wagecucks even cope? seriously, literal slavery is the only thing worse

Is this the equivalent of bbc threads on pol?

I have a hydraulic press in my boot is the funny thing

>What do you want to be remembered for after you die?
>What mark do you want to leave on the world?
>How do you want to contribute to the betterment of the human species?

L O L this is what goes through the wagecucks mind. implying ANY of that shit matters in western society 2018. are you that fucking naive that you cant see western society is OVER? all the old great civilizations rise and fall and ours is well and truly into the 'fall period'

just lmao @ doing anything other than riding the tiger and living the absolute most comfortable existence you can, which i have already secured.

>c c-coward fight for you people!
fuck off nu/pol/, give me a call when you boys form your own IRA than we'll talk

I'll never work. There's a million better ways to make money, and if u are good at even 1 of them u can just coast around with more freedom than a job. Working is the worst way of making money, and it just means your life will be pathetic. How can u be happy if all your time and energy is drained? For someone not stupid making money without a job is the minimum to not be depressed and actually live.

>chad and goldstein
isn’t that a dark souls bossfight

See you at work user.

NOT ALL OF US CAN AFFORD TO BE A BURDEN ON OUR PARENTS

Attached: 1515178082470s.jpg (115x125, 3K)

>not running your own business

Attached: 1511143681746.jpg (600x344, 38K)

So how can I stop wagecucking? Teach me your ways neet master.

STEM is soyboy/Reddit tier. Also why do wage slaves always brag about making "six figs"? You probably make 80k-90k at most after taxes, and how much of that is consumed by your wageslave normie expenses?You don't realize how cucked you are, I made 1.4 million from ETH/NEO in 2017, plus I'm living with wealthy parents expense free, and have zero income so I paid lower taxes on crypto gains. Keep deluding yourself, STEMcuck wage slaves are some of the worst, just as bad as "skilled tradesmen". wagies

you've overdosed on Veeky Forums.

some day there will be ICD codes for this.

Im working a honest job which pays good and lets me travel the world. No I cant afford a lambo but I dont give a fuck. I got a nice girlfriend who is hot af and who takes care of her shit just like me.

Frankly i dont give a shit what you, a NEET is doing 24/7. I will never see or meet you because you will allways be a antisocial basement dwelling faggot. You will never have the satisfaction of socializing in a bar or earning something through hard work. You will stay coping and making excuses on your own... Just do it faggot end it now. I have never met a nice / interesting person in life who said: i dont do fuck all all day, i only collect welfare and sit behind a computer. I will never meet you because you will never meet interresting people, you keep sitting behind your pc talking in this echochamber of your own illusions.

t. a real human being

>honest job.
>hot "af" girlfriend
>socializing at a bar.

Holy shit please be bait, why would you even want to go to a bar in the first place? Do normies really think drinking bad tasting alcohol and talking to roasties is something good? I feel sorry for you actually, wagecuck, gf probably had sex before she met you, goes to bars, fell for the "hard work" meme. Pretty sad user.

you are rationalizing as if 'interesting' people must work a job instead of earning money otherwise, when 99% of normies would throw away their jobs in a heartbeat if u gave them a way to make money otherwise. Stop projecting, you are somehow trying to justify working cause if u don't somehow u have mental problems. those things don't have to be connected and even then u can't say that is better...a motivated NEET has a better life than a motivated wageslave.

This
Fucking stemfags coping
No man should spend his life doing the Same shit 8-10h a day for years. When someone starts with the
>b-but I like my job
meme I know it's pure coping. Fucking hot bitches or driving sport cars 8-10h a day would become boring let alone this stem bs. As if calculating some resistance of a bridge etc was exciting lol. Boring ass shit with a burden of responsibility at that.
Being a wagecuck who tries to escape it is something I can respect but a coping wagecuck who embraces his owners Is lower than pond scum

>to do what i love
>doing what i love
This one makes me laugh every time
These wagecuck threads are always so cozy, people can't help but get mad because they all dread their next shift

Attached: 1493677660998.jpg (653x590, 93K)

The NEETs living with their parents are worse than the wage cucks because at least society sort of values them. The true NEET life doing nothing but playing video games and sponging off others is just sad however much you try to spin it as a positive

But the NEET criticism of wage cucks is justified too. Most wage cucks are just that: cucks. They spend most of their waking life doing tasks other people want them to do, not what they want to do. They are controlled like animals and in most cases don't make enough money to justify it.

Master race is owning your own business. You're valued by society, make more money, have freedom and autonomy, and most importantly you're not a cuck for your wagemaster

Attached: risk.png (1354x293, 44K)

I'm a Austrian plumber

Many STEM fag wagies come from Reddit, they like to think they enjoy what they do because of "le ebic nerd culture xD" but 99% of STEM jobs are extremely repetitive and boring. Most STEM people online seem to be coders, which is extremely soul draining, boring, and tedious, but many of them like to say it's their "hobby"

>Being a wagecuck who tries to escape it is something I can respect but a coping wagecuck who embraces his owners Is lower than pond scum
yeah this

Wagecucks are scared to be left alone with their own thoughts for even a moment. That's why they need to drink their mind away from the harsh truth.

> but muh contribution to the society
Lol yea because you trading most of your life for some pathetic salary contributes to the society in any way. If not you, then some other wageslave would do your job

contd.
There is cope on both sides of the NEET/wageslave debate. E.g.:
>Do normies really think drinking bad tasting alcohol and talking to roasties is something good? I feel sorry for you actually, wagecuck, gf probably had sex before she met you, goes to bars
Having friends, having sex, going to bars, drinking alcohol, 'contributing to society' etc. are all fun normie things that every human needs for a balanced life. If you're a virgin basement dweller criticising someone because 'their gf had sex before them' then you need to take a look at yourself

But on the other side of the coin > Fucking hot bitches or driving sport cars 8-10h a day would become boring let alone this stem bs. As if calculating some resistance of a bridge etc was exciting lol. Boring ass shit with a burden of responsibility at that.
99% of the time when people say "I enjoy my job" it's cope. Would they do it if they weren't paid? Obviously not

Conclusion: both extremes self deceive. The basement dwelling stereotypical NEET deceives himself that he doesn't really want 'roasties' and the wage cuck hard worker deceives himself that he 'likes his job'

Attached: 1511958761561.jpg (1200x900, 212K)

You are forgetting that some people also get validation from helping their species, not just themselves

Why do you care about those things? Seriously, try to think about it from an authentic perspective.

because... i like helping people?

>Would they do it if they weren't paid? Obviously not

I would. Again, see
none of those change if i'm financially set for life or not. and with my investments in crypto since 2013 i'm very close to that point now. (Thanks to the capital i made working prior to then)

ragie ragie wagie wagie

>stem spend years busting their ass in school
>get a job where they answer to a pink haired "project manager" who slept through a communications degree

this. i am a wagecuck but at least i know im a slave

Are you sure? From your post, it sounded more like you wanted to be remembered, to leave a trace... freeing yourself from the opinion of other people is the first step that will lead you out of the road of wageslavery.

I have a personal mission to improve healthcare because it's shit and needs to be made less shit for a long list of reasons.

Too close to home

Okay then, it’s nice to have a mission I guess! Mine is to reach levels of comfyness I don’t think are possible.

care to share what you do?

I hope you work in politics then. Because that is the main reason why healthcare is expensive and inaccessible to common people.

Working on a new cure that big pharma can charge 900% margins is not helping.

>living with wealthy parents expense free
So in other words the only hardships that have put you in your current place are your genes? It's not like you're actually feeling the effects of the current economic system

im a wagecuck but you normies pretending that you enjoy being slaves are pathetic even to me
only reason Im not a full blown NEET is that I dump every cent of my cuckbucks into cryptos so maybe one day I can escape this living hell

Final boss is Grand Rabbi Chadstein.

If there are a million ways to make money without a job, care to share 5 of them for us?

>Aspirations and goals
To see a human population crash

>Mark to leave on the world
Genetic

>Betterment of ""human species""
Yeah, sure plebbit, whites and niggers are the same let's all hold hands and dance round the rainbow tree. Betterment of my subspecies (homo sapien albus) means the destruction of definatly homo sapien semite and homo sapien muzzy, probably homo sapien negro, and just to remove the competition, homo sapien flavus.

I DON'T WANT TO GO TO WORK TOMORROW

Attached: 1519886415790.png (628x719, 347K)

Woking a job has its upsides.
>a routine that humans are accustomed
>communicate with people daily
>find qts at work
>challange yourself at career related tasks
>devalope work skills so you can have a backup plan later in life if the need arises

You can still have a routine that isn't slaving 40+ hours for some company.
You can still do that without a job, also I'd rather not talk to normie slaves all day.
>find qts at work
You mean used up college roasties? No thanks, women shouldn't even be in the workplace to begin with.
Lol
>devalope work skills so you can have a backup plan later in life if the need arises
Slaving in a cubicle all day isn't a great skill, also if you're a wagie you should be doing everything in your power to escape that life.

All of my fellow wagecucks lying about how happy you are making money for Mr. Shekelstein are fucking pathetic. Don't thank someone for fucking you in the ass.

Great thread

I love these threads. Watching wagies get btfo by NEETs while they have absolutely no rebuttal. Not a single one. Be careful though, guys. If we enlighten too many, we'll no longer be the unseen Kings of society.

Attached: 1520633426412.jpg (192x224, 10K)

Master NEET here (8 years). I have no hard feelings for wagies. Most of them are okay, especially the everyday services people. Office keks can be annoying because they adopt a fake attitude.

Solid points, now can you give me an example how would a NEET day look like as described above.

Same. Hate my life and honestly losing my will to live.

I am office cuck. They are mostly disgusting fake creatures who are absolutely intolerable. What I wish more than anything is that I could back in time and tell my college self don’t major in office cucking.

Speaks the truth desu.

Aren't you bored? What do you spend your time on?

Neets are just cucked by their parents. If they were sucking on their daddy's dick they would be out on the street.

The last question is the only one that matters, the rest are just arrogance.

>Wagecucks are scared to be left alone with their own thoughts for even a moment. That's why they need to drink their mind away from the harsh truth.

This hurts because its so true. I turned mildly alcoholic when I started working full time.

The idea that I have to stop what I want to do in order to do some bullshit for someone in order to just live is soul crushing.

I have shit I want to do before I die, I don't want to 9-5 until I'm too old to do any of it.

>If you're a virgin basement dweller criticising someone because 'their gf had sex before them' then you need to take a look at yourself

I'm 32 and every girl I've dated as been a virgin. Me think doth displacing much.

>What are your aspirations and goals in life?
I want to start the next world religion.

Why be a king when you can be a God?

good for you

>Implying becoming wealthy and spending money on lobbying isn't the only way to change the healthcare system.

Wew lad, this one is so far into denial that he's in a dream state.

This, dropped of my masters (I was doing on top of an engineering degree, French system) this year after some crypto gains and now working on a crypto startup.
At least if you enjoy coding then do it for yourself, not the jews, maybe I'll even do an ICO if I need to hire wagecuck coders and rent offices but desu I'm comfy right now.
>tfw we're the jews now

Slaves get accustomed to picking cotten and living in dens like dogs.

Let me guess user, most conversation start with "Boy how about that weather out there today..."

>find qts at work
If you shit where you eat then your dumber than a caged animal.

Wooo, you can become better fo massa', I'm sho he gon give you raise fo dat!

Ya I suppose you can ask if someone wants fries with that at a bunch of different jobs huh?

Ummmmmmmmmmm, how about not working some meaningless job for some asshole corporation that truthfully doesn’t give a fuck about you??

There already is:
F84.0

there are 168 hours in a week. If you aren't a bottom barrel wagie you only have to work 40hrs. You sleep 45-55hrs. This leaves you with like 80hrs to do whatever you want. Sure I'd rather not have to work but it's still reasonably fair to me. Unless you're a minimum wagie and work at like burger king.. then you're fucked.

Why so bitter user? Look at any successful people they all have solid routines. Waking up at a random time with no scedual will just make you depressed eventually. Also we are social animals who are programmed to socialize whatever you like it or not.

- 7hrs per week commuting, possibly more
-overtime, which you have to do in order to please your wagecuck masters
so its really around 60 hrs, all of which you wont enjoy to your fullest, as most of these hours are directly after work and you will be exhausted, or they will be taken up by your wife nagging

NEETs for life

yo op i made this thread on r9k, thanks for copying it :)

trips and I will never ever wage no more.

Way to show those stupid wagies OP, NEETs are the master race and the wageslaves just can't help but defend their own slavery. How pathetic is it that wageslaves have to ask their masters for permission for time off, to me it's like they are grown men asking a teacher if they can go to the bathroom, they are stuck doing the same thing day in and day out every day and can't do whatever they want without permission from their masters, it's pathetic.

>Look at any successful people they all have solid routines.

Wealthy successful people have routines that aren't anything like you or I. They are actualizing themselves every second of everyday.

>Also we are social animals who are programmed to socialize whatever you like it or not.

Socializing out of want and need are two completely different things. Waging means you are required to socialize with people you probably wouldn't otherwise. Successful people accumulate people they want to talk to. Again, completely different.

Wrong.
5 hours a week commute (at least)
2.5 hrs for lunch (shoving food down your throat in 30 min at work is hardly a break) or 5 hours if you take an hour
5 hours to get up and get ready for work every morning
So we’re talking at least 52.5 to 55 hours Barr minimum dedicated to wage cucking. Let’s not forget that vast majority of your downtime is on the weekends, with much of that time being dedicated to laundry, housework, and other errands that can’t be done during the week due to wage cucking.

It always amuses me how wagecucks attempt to justify their miserable existence to anyone refusing to abide by their social rules. When their attempts to 'convert' others to their way of thinking prove ineffectual they resort to criticism, shaming and appeals to authority, reason and tradition.
The wagecuck has been indoctrinated since birth by society and surrounding influences to be a docile worker bee. It is only 'fair', they muse, that man should work. It's the 'right' thing to do. Others should 'man up'.
Before continuing, it should be noted that wagecucking for non-economic reasons, such as accumulation of power, networking, learning valuable skills or having access to opportunities, having access to informational superiority, etc. could and is viewed as a legitimate and somewhat respected career. However, the vast majority (>95%) of wagecucks place ease and price as their top priorities. Ease being the ease with which the work is accomplished (from getting there to going home and everything in between) and price, obviously, being the wage/salary they receive.
Admitting the above is the first step to self-awareness. These wagies will never admit it because of multiple factors:
>admitting they work for money means admitting they are too stupid to make money by themselves and must rely on a third party to hire their labour and compensate them 'fairly'
>admitting they work because they 'enjoy' it or because its 'easy' means a lack of effort on the individuals behalf, mostly mental
>admitting that they are wrong would invalidate their enter existence and potentially jeopardise their livelihood

There are some people you can never argue with, as they will never change their opinion.

Where do you find them and how are they in bed

>Be me
>work for prestigious corporation
>do around 15 hours work a week
>make high six figures
>cousin owns the company, get to do whatever I want
>coworkers envy me
>slap female coworkers' ass without consequences
>spend my nights having dinner with friends in nice restaurants, all on the company dime
>spend company funds on crypto, nobody notices
>tfw superior to both NEETs and wageucks
Feels good being born into wealth

make the larp a tad bit more believable next time

when did you realize wagecucking/Neetdom is a zero sum game? if you invest all your time and work as hard as you can you give up your life for that extra money and never get enough time to enjoy it or live comfortably, live humbly and within your means and now you're a forever alone poorfag that still doesn't get to experience what they want, there's truly no winning

Wagecucks are indolent, irresponsible and immature. Every wagecuck, from the bottom to the top, is a slave. Each tier above corresponds to an exponential increase in wealth and power. They are willing to grind away their whole lives until they are 'noticed' and elevated to their rightful status in the corporate hierarchy. Most wagecucks in large firms are also, to some extent, engaged in some form of hero worship (see: corporate culture) that drives them to contribute more and more resources to their managerial masters.
Whichever way you frame it, wagecucks lose. they lack ambition. They avoid risk and wince at losses. They would rather suckle the teat of the closest plump mother than strike out into the woods on their own in search of wealth and happiness. Wagecucks are the first to fall when setbacks occur. 'How could this happen?' they cry. 'I trusted x' they plead. 'I played by the book!' they proclaim. In a way, wagies are much more dependent on a higher authority than NEETS. Wagies accumulate responsibilities and obligations in the form of liabilities that must be paid for by ever increasing amounts of labour. The NEET, on the other hand, is free to spend his time as he wishes, without fear or worry.

1) Have a brother 12 years younger than you.
2) Have him introduce you to the shy introverts he's met through highschool.
3) Profit with pussy.

Honestly it's hit or miss. I've had a dead fish all the way to semen demon level crazy.

Best one was the one who just liked having my dick in her mouth. We'd watch T.V. while she would suck on my dick like a pacifier. Miss her when I catch ruruns.

or you could go the master race neet way, by getting neetbucks and investing them into crypto, then living a life of luxury while never having worked and as a bonus using wageslave money to make yourself rich.

Fuck yeah nice.

if dubs i'll make it (I own 20k link + i'm trying to get fired from my job to make my own ecommerce platform)

Attached: eth.jpg (545x227, 27K)

yeah pretty much
the wagie has no time
the NEET has no money

golden middleground is to run a lifestyle business on your own terms

i bet you hate socialism too

Wagies will forever lack perspective and completely fail to see the bigger picture. In an ironic twist, the NEET (as defined socially, not actually) has been the driver of wealth and technological progress these past few decades in particular. While the wagie slaves away for boomer corporate slave drivers, securing their retirement and enabling their decadent lifestyles while securing a small slice of the ever-decreasing pie for themselves, the NEET can use his enlightened perspective and ample free time to develop themselves in ways the wagie never could.
Lacking responsibility means freedom to live life on your terms. Lacking contractual work means the free time to explore higher concepts. Lacking social norms to adhere to allows the NEET to explore new, radical concepts and push them to the forefront of the publics imagination, and later use.
How could anyone justify being a permanent wagecuck?

This is pretty much the final red pill desu. I’ve got some middle ground as a neet with passive income from drop shipping/apps, but the matrix is literally built to ensure no one can have it all.