Maybe you too could have been a great mathematician if actually focused on math instead of chasing tail

Maybe you too could have been a great mathematician if actually focused on math instead of chasing tail.

His son looks like him.

His daughter is pretty cute in a non pedophile way.

>be great mathematician
>marry an ugly chink hambeast
Her arm is twice the size of his for fuck's sake. I guess that's what they call love.

>I guess that's what they call love.

No

I guess that's what they call 'Son I know you have your field medals and your nobels and your what nots but you have to marry. My friend XialOnHuaWonDesunesugoidesu's daughter is single and she got drunk only once in college and was fucked only by 50 people that night. Pretty much a virgin. Take her and give me something to actually be proud of you fucking autist.'

Or maybe he actually isn't shallow... but she should. He earns a lot of money, he could easily get a total slut. I wonder if he cheats. Man he better cheat on her. I mean, if the smartest man in the world is not smashing the best pussy on the menu then everything I believe in is wrong.

>His daughter is pretty cute in a non pedophile way.
there is no non pedo way to write this on a anonymous image board..

get v& foo

Or maybe he's just happy with his life.

I believe she is also smarter than most of Veeky Forums and works at NASA or something.

Oh I know just who I am in terms of mathematical prowess

I'm no euler but I've blasted every expectation I had about how far I'd go.

Yes but can you go further?

This is not possible. You can be as happy as you want but if you have a working dick then you still want to fuck the best pussy. That is why billionaires cheat on their fucking trophy wives.

I bet Terence Tao cheats. I know. Look at his fucking face... my nigga.

>Hey sweetie, you know I gotta hit my Russian niggas up to finish this twin prime theorem and what not. I'll be back in a couple of months so take care of the kids :^)

I bet the twin prime theorem is code for knocking up his prostitutes with twins using his prime cock.

bitch is healthy af you think T Tao can't scan for viable mate, fuck you casual.

Or you know, maybe he's just happy with his life.

Shut the fuck up. What are you a woman? If you were a man you would understand what I'm talking about.

You are either a cuck or a woman so kindly fuck off.

Don't get mad sempai. Some people just happen to be exceptional desu.

She's an engineer at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL).

Source : Wikipedia.

Tao is married??
wtf i hate mathematics now

Unfortunately, women in real life don't value intelligence as much as you wished they did. You could be the smartest man in the world but 90% of girls won't care, they aren't even smart enough to even begin appreciating a genius like Tao. Therefore, they pursue other traits like physical attractiveness and status instead.

>viable mate
Speaking of which, three of them are wearing glasses, and the girl will probably too. Comes with being an asian maybe. Small price to pay for superior intelligence.

People who are smart tend to make good money. Terence Tao makes amazing money, it is crazy.

He can afford the best prostitutes the world can offer and that is why I claim he cheats. He is probably in an arranged marriage or married simply out of pressure and now just fucks his bitches while on trips to Russia.

Some people prefer not to buy pussy

I thought his wife was white

Yeah and we call them homosexuals. Terence 'Big Cock' Tao is clearly hetero.

Is Perelman a virgin?