Will this type of rope be strong enough?

Will this type of rope be strong enough?

Attached: IMG_7620 (WinCE).jpg (240x320, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rope.rip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

depends on your weight

For what? If you are thinking of suicide, you should invest in a helium tank and exit mask. Fast, painless, easy cleanup and not quite as humiliating as dangling from a rafter with shit dripping down your pantleg.

Helium tank? Will you pass out and die?

Tfw the last bag we hold is the exit bag

Attached: BC968D9F-A462-4FE1-934C-A7359212D37A.jpg (570x570, 61K)

pic related
enjoy the sweet release of death

Attached: fastandpainless.jpg (1239x795, 230K)

doesn't work anymore

Should be, but it's a bit thin so make sure you don't have any pressure points which could stop blood circulation.

Your sub will probably prefer a smooth silk rope instead of that scratchy stuff as well, but it can get expensive.

Thanks. This looks like a better alternative.I can't take it anymore.

Gun to the head is better

Make sure you use a safeword user

Selfish fag leaving cleanup for others

No, it's not you stupid fuck. Not only is it unreliable unless you shove a shotgun barrel against the roof of your mouth, but it also requires you to acquire a gun and ammunition, and creates a terrible mess for some poor asshole to clean up.

rope.rip

^ click it

Go to REI or some other sports retailer that sell climbing equipment. Buy a length of static rope that's used for abseiling(rappelling). Its strong enough for static loads to hang a car off of it so even a 500lb ameriburger like you can use it. Remember though if you kill yourself you will burn in hell for all eternity. I don't recommend it.

Attached: 737380.jpg (440x440, 46K)

On the off chance you're not trolling, please don't. The situation is never really as bad as it seems in that moment. Please talk to someone

Climbing rope is terrible for bondage though.

Its not climbing rope. Its static and doesn't stretch. Its ideal for necking yourself.

did they fix the bug where you die from asphyxiation ?

what the fuck do you mean it "doesn't work anymore"?

how the possible fuck could dying from asphyxiation not work anymore?

Yeah, in the last patch. Do you not read the change logs?

Attached: kek.png (400x386, 207K)

Because it's not pure helium

yeah they fixed it. it only works now if you find old version where this exploit still works.

WOW MORE FUCKING NERFS, FUCK THESE FAGGOT DEVS

Stop making these kinds of posts. Some of us lost actual big money in the crash

Some of us never had it. WE lost all hope.

Buy an n2o tank instead. Works the same but you'll be high as fuck in the way out and it isn't nerfed like helium is.

Recreate the wojak meme and shoot yourself in the head while the noose is on your head. If the bullet doesn't work you'll die instead of just becoming a vegetable.

Come on op, please get some help. Unless you live in america, no help there unfortunately.

I lost 80.000 Euro's. I have the right to kill myself.

get a motorbike, hit the open roads with the intention of stuffing it into a wall at 180mph. Then realise how much you like cruising the open roads on two wheels and forget about all this fucking crypto money bullshit.

Attached: tt.gif (320x180, 1.37M)

>anymore

Attached: 1518619656222.jpg (1375x749, 125K)

Asphyxiation was bullshit anyways. WoW weren't able to breathe for 5 minutes? Oh youre dead. So fucking stupid, do you know how hard it is to continuously breathe day and night for 75 years without even a 5 minute break? Fix couldn't come soon enough

DO IT