How is he not the Veeky Forums candidate?

How is he not the Veeky Forums candidate?

Other urls found in this thread:

ak3d.net/help.htm
bookzz.org/
4chanlit.wikia.com/wiki/Recommended_Reading
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he is the lit candidate. as a Canadian I'm proud to say I support trump. for the LULZ. he will give us something else to laugh at the states for. I really miss george bush jr. he was hilarious. I'm hoping trump get elected and will keep us entertained for years to come.

there is no Veeky Forums candidate.
most people here aren't American and neither candidates reads or writes literature.

this desu

I don't think he reads. I don't think Hillary reads.

Jeb probably reads.

He's the most postmodern candidate.

Veeky Forums doesn't have candidates you asshole.

this ain't books, kys mate

Ivanka Trump is the only Veeky Forums candidate. It's a shame she's not the nominee.

Because he's the /b/ candidate.
It's like he's shitposting in real life.
It was funny back when it didn't seem like it was an actual possibility.
>tfw live in swing state
>tfw going to wait in line to vote for a woman I don't even like in hopes of avoiding president trump
>tfw no face

I'm a #Stein, too!

>everyone I don't like is part of a shady cabal of Jews hellbent on persecuting my beliefs!

>Not voting for Jill Stein
Why do you hate the best girl?

>Jill Stein
I didn't even know she was a candidate until 15 seconds ago when I saw your reply, I just thought it was the whole goldstein Jew thing.
also
>green party
>more like meme party

>Clinton
>Not the Big Capital candidate
>tfw no Sanders gf

He is the Veeky Forums candidate. Only ledditors disagree.

>voting
I can't be wrong if I don't voice an opinion

>bourgeoisie electoral politics

Not participating in democracy is wrong, user. You're voicing an opinion right now, anyway, so you're just a faggot.
>inb4 a snarky "lol yeah I know :-)" type response
You have no right to get mad about politics if you don't exercise your franchise.

(((Revolution)))

lol yeah I know :-)

>Veeky Forums candidate
>no pic related

Are you even paying attention, user?

>Being a Libertarian in 2016

Wow that hurts I am now a #CruzMissial #ImWithHer

Ugh, I can't wait until this presidential campaign is over

Mr. Trump agrees

As long as the state exists, you're still along for the ride ;^)
What are you doing to forward voluntarism? Or are you just a whiny bourgeois faggot?

fuck your ride niqqa

An anarcho-capitalist, I see.

>tfw everything is going according 2 plan. You're about to usher in 1000 year autistic Nrx HomoReich and rule over those Normies with an iron fist.

i see yo pussy niqqa

Getting tired of the boring /pol/ spam.

No need to be so aggressive, friend. I'm just trying to live out the NAP!
Getting tired of Communism, too?

Which major philosopher who is not currently living would be the most pro-trump?

Hegel

>not being a libertarian
>ever

Popper

>mfw a libertarian posts on my Marxist circle-jerk

He's a maniac but I'd vote for him over Shillary if I was a Burger.

I live in New Hampshire, I assure you its paradise.

+1, she is such a queen omg

>everyone should line up to get fucked by rentier capitalists and suck their heroic randian cocks. They are superior beings and we should worship them

Politics isn't Veeky Forums at all. It's one of the main corrupter of the human soul/spirit. Politics is a worldly pursuit, and I can't help but laugh at people who get so worked up about the elections of people working in the interests of money and political pride. Y'all are indoctrinated.

can all you stupid fat brainwashed Americans please vote trump so we (and you) can lel

>All Libertarians read Atlas Shrugged and whatever her other books are

You do realize that your sociology professors disinformationized you to be against libertarians and true pragmatism, correct?

>even if you are memeing, more libtards must realize this fact

you don't tell me what i need niqqa

Also, even Milton Friedman believed in a social safety net. Libertarianism =/= anarcho-capitalism, and Ayn Rand is a dumb cunt

I actually unironically think this too.

Not being able to write would be the main reason

Brevity is the soul of wit

"I dont do it for the money. I do it to do it."

t. Gary Johnsonite that is only voting because of some state legislation I am interested in (blaze it fgts)

>parliamentary politics
>bourgeois "republican" politics
>democracy

>Smoking weed
Gross and not Veeky Forums

It's Veeky Forums
f a m

you're fucking dumb.

He is in some ways, but he's still terrible.

He's the first canidate with a romantic view of his country in a very long time

>Gross

you talk like a little girl

why are Americans so stupid

holy shit so this is how stupid the average leftist is?

The average leftist probably knows who Jill Stein is, so that guy's below average.

>dumber than a leftist
That's impressive desu

I dislike people who take politics too seriously or dedicate themselves to a candidate, but I'd like to see him win

Veeky Forums is for the discussion of literature, specifically books (fiction & non-fiction), short stories, poetry, creative writing, etc. If you want to discuss history, religion, or the humanities, go to Veeky Forums. If you want to discuss politics, go to /pol/. Philosophical discussion can go on either Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums, but ideally those discussions of philosophy that take place on Veeky Forums should be based around specific philosophical works to which posters can refer.

Check the wiki, the catalog, and the archive before asking for advice or recommendations, and please refrain from starting new threads for questions that can be answered by a search engine.

Veeky Forums is a slow board! Please take the time to read what others have written, and try to make thoughtful, well-written posts of your own. Bump replies are not necessary.

Looking for books online? Check here:
Guide to #bookz
ak3d.net/help.htm
Bookzz
bookzz.org/
Recommended Literature
4chanlit.wikia.com/wiki/Recommended_Reading

Most of Veeky Forums doesn't seem to be American and he's not Veeky Forums related. He's probably the sanest legitimate choice but that's a discussion for another board.

First link doesn't work.

Heidegger

No u.

1. Uses ghostwriters.
2. No evidence of any specific books ever read.
3. No implications by his behavior, presentation, etc. that he is literate in any way whatsoever.

>most of lit doesnt seem to be American

Yeah. No way that 360 mil could ever overcome their (obviously shitty) american educations. Only us smart European type could ever be here

kill your
self

Considering the state of American literature, he absolutely represents literature today.

baka@u t b h senpai

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet

Obama is the most well-read president in recent history.

He even goes on podcasts to discuss literature.

He is Veeky Forumserally the perfect man.

>He even goes on podcasts to discuss literature.

We didn't appreciate his Veeky Forumsness enough when there was time. He's far more Veeky Forums than Trump with ever be. Cue the butthurt polacks:

Hillary's favorite book is (allegedly) The Brothers Karamazov.

Voluntarism is inconsistent with property rights. Molyneux is a slackjawed attention whore.

It's definitely Veeky Forums

I bet she can't even name five of their albums