ANGER

Look at the bright side; we are almost there.

Attached: DQmUevCF3GRKL3HpqZA3PC33jjqWVAdFWeBZrgynr2pkF9o_1680x8400.png (1200x820, 983K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/bitcoin/@crypto.paulinho/an-unknown-investor-bought-a-96-000-btc
blockchain.info/address/3Cbq7aT1tY8kMxWLbitaG7yT6bPbKChq64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

depression / disbelief

Anger stage is going to be at 5.5k mate

Nobuaki Kobayashi isn't done yet, lad.

How can we be at anger at $9k when we already hit $5.8k a long time ago

That's most likely the end of "anger"

did everyone forget when we went to 6k?

>this is a sucker's rally
yep that where we are now

>not reading the comments in this thread
>not understanding we're in disbelief

double bottom, the first $5.8k was for capitulation. We are going toward the end of "Anger"

>using Veeky Forums comments as a focal point in an argument

Replies itt confirm denial.

Exactly, I don't understand why some people don't realize this is going down to test lows. Smart investors are not going to buy until they get good tested prices.

>not taking into account the psyche of the biggest crypto subspace to base opinions on a meme graph based fully on psychology

he is done, until september

We have to go back a year in price to reach the anger phase.

>implying no anons are posting the opposite of their view.

>implying people tells the truth in a shitty sentiment check thread
topfucking kek Veeky Forums iq is even lower than /b/

Nice, did he file schedule 4 form to SEC in regards to that statement?

It's clear this is going to go down all the way to the bottom at this point. Why no one is shorting is beyond me.

Attached: 5321321321.png (1595x187, 9K)

I'm only on /b/ when I'm taking a break from /pol/. Good refreshment.

#HODL meme

We are only at denial.
>Invest in good projects you have to HODL

I think denial was at the first 1/2 of January

We aren't even at Anxiety yet

Attached: biz.jpg (1534x837, 140K)

Not true. Checkout the story on cryptoleak.io

This. We are very much in Complacency.

Yup, anons here still waiting for the bull run to be imminent.

DENIAL
E
N
I
A
L

Pretty much. After such irrationally epic gains as in 2017, there is no chance of a long term bullish trend to happen any time soon. Some smaller upwards corrections might still happen from time to time.

(you)

Do the same thing for the last bull-run (peaked at the end of 2013). You'll see a different picture

Anyone can fuck up a chart to make it look realistic. You really expect BTC to drop to 1-2k, or even lower?

The last bull-run, BTC went from a single digit to $1k. It bottomed at mid $100. Assuming institutional money are going to inflate the market. I don't see BTC crashes to $1k.

He can’t dump until September 18th
So what til then? No market movements?

Like it or not, Veeky Forums has always been a fairly accurate indicator for overall market mood and has followed the meme graph fairly closely. I would say, based on having been here for a while and looking at the crypto-space as a whole, that we're probably around the depression stage. Save for something extraordinary affecting the market, I would predict an upturn in the next month or so.

>BTC spikes above $25 and crashes to below $5
>"haha you missed it, BTC will never get another massive media run and reach the ath again"
>BTC spikes above $1k and crashes below $200
>"haha you missed it, BTC will never get another massive media run and reach the ath again"
>BTC spikes to almost 20k and crashes to below 10k
>>"haha you missed it, BTC will never get another massive media run and reach the ath again"

Attached: thisfagagain.jpg (1987x884, 211K)

Sideways

Do Bitcoin faggots even pay attention to the broader markets?

>because happened once will happen forever

D E L U D E D
E
L
U
D
E
D

Nope, still cautiously optimistic over the course of a week. Yesterday was a low mood day on biz.
Haven't reached capitulation yet.

>happened twice actually
KEK

Nigga everyone in the first and (asian second) world owns crypto. They are already in.

What is there left to grow at now? THE MONEY IS ALREADY IN CRYPTO. How will it grow without any money to enter?

>Broader market
Do the broader market (Crypto) exist before 2009?

We could just hope for Boomer's money to pour in through ETF now.

>Reads a post proving that this market has cycled in the exact same manner 3 times in a row
>States that "it happened once"

Less than 1 in 100 people in the first-world own crypto. Even if 5 in 100 owned it, that still leaves huge room for growth.

Your logic is equivalent to saying "Everyone already owns a Mac or an iPhone, why would I invest in Apple stock!?" or "Everyone already orders everything through Amazon, there's no room for growth, why would I invest in Amazon stock!?"

You're both retarded pajeets, and you will stay poor forever.

Attached: 1520049110357.png (817x443, 34K)

>Haven't reached capitulation yet
Where were you in Jan and Feb?

Haha dude your figures are such nonsense estimates nothing you say should be taken seriously

>Wait for the bull run after Chinese new years

Attached: 1517009422584.png (1184x1872, 385K)

Haha with a market cap more than 10x where it was a year ago and you all think we're down there all the way.

We're in disbelief.

You are actually making a mistake here.

There are actually 3 types of crypto assets right now.

Cryptocurrency (2009)
Crypto platforms/Smart contract providers (2015)
Crypto decentralized applications (2016)

These are 3 VERY DIFFERENT markets and have different value propositions. Sure they are still linked due to being so young but they don't even fall in the same category besides being originally based upon blockchain technology.

The current bubble is only a cryptoCURRENCY bubble and maybe a semi-platform bubble that ETH has (but you could argue that ETH is just overvalued because it's considered a currency by the mainstream).

However dapps aren't in a bubble at all and some are even undervalued compared to how disruptive they could be to current financial systems.

My Boomer dad already got into crypto through ETFs late 2017. I think growth based on luring in new money is over now.

Now there needs to start a new era of actually creating value in the world. The speculation market is largely over. At least for currencies and most likely platforms.

Less than 1 in 100 people in the first-world own crypto. Even if 5 in 100 owned it,

Latest studies show that almost half of the Chinese population owns some crypto. It's nearing 80% in both Japan and South Korea. In western Europe it;'s almost at 50% for people aged 40 and up.

Mostly it's the USA that somehow not has jumped on the ride with only 40% owning crypto.

Your numbers are either just made up, or based upon anecdotal evidence.

Please realize that Crypto is actually most popular in Asia and with an older generation in the west.

Right here senpai. Screaming pink wojacks are not capitulation.
You know what capitulation sounds like? --
Silence

>3 VERY DIFFERENT markets and have different value propositions.
yeah they are paired with BTC, or ETH brah

>ETFs late 2017
Also, which ETF do crypto diversification in 2017? Boomers love shits like SPDR index.

Nope. Capitulation was when biz noticeably emptied of normies and shills. We're further ahead than you think, friendo.

Right on the money. Capitulation means Veeky Forums will be a total ghost town. Or at least crypto talk will be switched out to the old stock talk and personal finance threads. Pink wojaks being posted still shows a large amount of people are holding on and believing in the 'imminent pump' to happen.

Retard smart investors have been buying in sub 9k. One wallet bought a billion dollars worth at an average of 8k. You're dumb money if you're not buying the current low, waiting for sub 8k is greedy delusion

>not every billionaire made a smart move buddy

anxiety

we're going to 4-5k

Attached: 2452256733.png (2449x1270, 134K)

>40% of fat fucks own crypto
Where do you get your stats my lad

ITNS
big announcement in 2 days
rebranding in 2 weeks
going to soar around 2019

Attached: 1512760956771.gif (509x710, 2.55M)

Are they ever going to rebrand? Been waiting a while.

you're retarded as shit, almost no one has crypto. Most people that talk about it have only heard of it if even that, stop being retarded. If even 0.1% of the money currently in the world entered crypto we'd be at 100k overnight, not even fucking kidding

We're not at fucking Anger you lunatic, we're at denial.

nope, only some retarded fuck dumping massive amounts of stolen BTC even got us down from 20k and we still went back to almost 12k afterwards, there's not a chance in hell we're going back to 4-5k, 8.3k is the smart money bottom

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED HALF THE CHINESE POPULATION OWNS CRYPTO HOLY SHIT WHAT IS IN YOUR BRAIN ?

>half the chinese population owns crypto
>doubt.gif

dude he wrote that

We are at complacency, 20k was the euphoria then we went to 5k and bounced back, now we have been going sideways for a month and everyone thinks this is just consolidation for next rally but all interest for crypto is gone. Anger will be somewhere between 1k to 3k

Attached: 78867839744.png (758x349, 33K)

Good to see someone sharing my view. I am thinking also of around ~2k to be the bottom, but I think it will come very slowly. Maybe even in 2 years with some small upwards bumps in between. The last big crash in 2014 took a looong time to happen.

Right now we're definitely in denial though, I made some posts on Reddit and BTT to see what people would say when I say that the bubble has popped. They all deny it, except for a few people. 9/10 says its bull and some even say that we're still in a bullrally considering the price from 2013 etc. There's a point in it it just isn't very valid and highly subjective.

Yeah it could be denial too, Im just oldfag who thinks btc is really overvalued right now and altcoins too. Everyone here is bullish because most of the people are emotionally invested in crypto. Im bullish when we reach the real bottom.

I want this shit to crash, since december I can't find a good entry in any altcoin, unironically only chainlink and a few others still have decent entries.

But I'm detached from it, if it goes up idc, I'm sticking to BTC anyway for now, altcoins should bleed anyway in either case going up or down as people are consolidating back to BTC.

But we're definitely in denial though, its pretty easy to tell. Veeky Forums is catching up however but most forums are still saying its just going sideways which is similar to saying:
>We just need to cool off for the next rally

bingo

this bear market isn't even half way yet, we'll drop to 3k or below and then volatility will drop and there'll be an accumulation floor

ITT: retards being definite about things they don't know ft. meme chart

I think I know why all of you retards are obssessed with 3k, you're literally bottom sellers from that august dip when we went from 5k to under 3k, holy kek kys faggots, you missed your opportunity so just buy around 8k or neck yourself

>takes 2- 3 months for the bullrun to gain steam after cny
dont see a problem

>Why no one is shorting is beyond me.
oh retards are shorting, believe me. they are all getting liquidated by bitmexnigger because he can see all the orders and move the market whatever direction he wants to liquidate the most money that particular day

>One wallet bought a billion dollars worth at an average of 8k
source?

>these statistics

we're at depression, dude. Just look at this board.

steemit.com/bitcoin/@crypto.paulinho/an-unknown-investor-bought-a-96-000-btc

more articles if you google "investor buys billion dollars worth of bitcoin"

Obviously denial phase.
Such posts shall be legions durong the denial phase.

this is a poorly-written article by some brazilian and the address they cite isn't a real address

Just google it you stupid fuck, I even said there were other articles

alright

>denial phase
everyone is denying/affirming crypto in every direction all the time.

you should have just posted this you nignog

blockchain.info/address/3Cbq7aT1tY8kMxWLbitaG7yT6bPbKChq64

This. I see depression everywhere.

I'm already at depression

People categorically refusing to entertain the idea of prices going back in a market just 1 year. Denial is very much in place.

We’re still in denial

Attached: 0D2FAAC8-CA1D-4A7D-9602-8277CAD72463.png (645x729, 121K)

Thanks bro, been sitting on some coinz too long

arent we all

Attached: images (1).jpg (234x215, 9K)

It’s called everyone who was smart enough to pull out. If they see the tide turning again they’ll buy back in

at some point this'll stop so it may as well stop at this cycle. you can't know