How many calories do you think you consumed today? Do you even want to think about it

How many calories do you think you consumed today? Do you even want to think about it.

First plate was roughly 1/4 turkey, 1/4 mashed potatoes, 1/8 bread, 1/8 brussels sprouts, 1/8 stuffing, and 1/8 yams

Second plate was about the same amount of turkey and mashed potatoes a second time

Then two slices of pie with whipped cream

Also three glasses of wine

Shit nigga you do the math nerd

>3 pieces of wholegrain toast with vegemite
>1 glass of apple, carrot and ginger juice
>1 Uncle Toby's Salted Caramel and Almond Nutbar
>1 glass of Devil's Cut and Coke Zero

Meh, it's only 1:31 but doing okay.

I haven't eaten yet. Too busy drinking.

ten

maybe 1900
i had thanksgiving over a month ago, like a real human being

>leaf thinking he's relevant again

>again
that was my first shitpost in over a month on this board, and i got you to reply, didnt i?

My spreadsheet says I consumed 1,638.50.

>tfw full as fuck and not gonna get fat

I was sitting at about 500 until dinner at 5pm. Then I had probably 8-10oz of turkey, two ham balls, two scoops of mashed potatoes, half a dozen slices of candied sweet potato, a cup of peas, 1.5 cups of sweet corn, three scoops of stuffing, a beer, two ladles of gravy, a scoop of cranberry sauce, a slice of bread, two pieces of lefse, god knows how much butter, a beer and an after-dinner mint.

Then for dessert I had a slice of french silk chocolate pie, a slice of pumpkin pie topped with whipped cream, and a mint-chocolate brownie.

I had a few bites of rice with hot sauce while lying in bed.

Maybe 300.

I'm quite used to fasting and then eating until full once a day, so Thanksgiving isn't any different than a normal day. Still the food today is a bit richer than my average meals, I'm guessing 3000 calories?
As always, the stuffing is the star of the show and easily the best part.
Aussie, this thread is clearly about the American holiday. You dont belong here, typical shitposting from down under.
You dont belong here either, Canada. Align your holiday with ours, and then maybe you can play with us. Now go back to making toilet paper, it really is your best export.

The website says my pizza was 2800 calories

probably in excess of 6000
started the day by running a 5k, then nibbled from granny's not bowls all day while cooking, then ate dinner, wine, and pie until i passed out. Life is good.
back to the usual 1.5k daily tomorrow

probably around 2100-2300 i'd guess
>didn't eat breakfast
>had a beer, a cider, 2 glasses of wine, bunch of snacks, 2 plates of dinner, 2 slices of pumpkin flan

that sounds about right.

A&W breakfast (bacon and egg with toast)
Home made vegetable and bean soup for lunch
Peanuts for a snack
A medium pizza and 3 pints of pilsner in the evening
So I'm thinking 2500-3000

Around 1000, probably. I pigged out yesterday.

probably around 2000
i was alone but made a nice pot pie sort of thing with chicken thighs, mushrooms, bacon, and white wine
might eat more desu

8k easy, but I haven't eaten in two days so it was mostly just making sure I didn't pass out.

How many calories do you guys think are in this bad boy?

not only did I eat way too much.. I also fucking passed out after as I smoked weed for the first time in two weeks before consuming and then drank cider while eating. Then I just now woke up and had pumpkin pie and pumpkin pie cheesecake slices.

>tfw i worked
>tfw i work in a kitchen, ran package specials with prime rib or turkey with rum sweet potatoes, oyster dressing, whipped mash, roasted vegetables, andouille cornbread dressing, roasted mushroom salad, butternut squash bisque, au jus, horseradish cream and debris gravy
>at the end of the shift, we were allowed to tear up the leftovers

yet all I ate today was something like a 1/4 cup portion of sweet potatoes and a half a duck liver mousse crostini off a misfired charcuterie board. currently eating a 7/8oz (not even an oz anymore lays ya fuckin highwayman) bag of funyuns and a bottle of $3 wine. all said and told, probably about 3000calories on about 7oz of food. ay ay

I think I ate about 3000. Eh. Not too bad.

More than I usually do, but not that much more. It wasn't crazy or anything.
>Thanksgiving Brunch - 4 mini quiches, 5 sausage balls (which were pretty small), fresh fruit (mainly pineapple, melon, and berries ), a small glass of orange juice and some hot tea
>Early afternoon snack - a couple deviled eggs
>Thanksgiving Dinner - about 4 slices turkey (both white and dark meat), sautéed green beans, roasted marble potatoes, one regular sized serving of dressing, about 1/2 cup of cranberry sauce, about 1/2 a cup of gravy, 1 yeast roll with butter, and iced tea.
>Skipped dessert, because I was too full, but I'll have some for breakfast in the morning.

3 servings of macaroni and cheese
like 2oz of turkey
1/4 cup of red beans and rice

one slice of chocolate cake
two slices of sweet potato pie
half a slice of ice cream cake
a soda

maybe 2300? Idunno. It's been a year or two since I've calorie counted.

Probably not too many actually. I had breakfast and didn't eat until "dinner". I doubt I had more than 3000 calories total. The worst things I ate were a piece of carrot cake and a glass of eggnog

I don't count calories but food wise I eat very healthily as of the last 6 months or so. I drink like a fish though.
Heavy warehouse work 6 days a week means no weight is going to stay on but the beer doesn't help.