Anyone ever buy like 10 fast food burgers and freeze them so you can have a burger at home whenver you want without...

Anyone ever buy like 10 fast food burgers and freeze them so you can have a burger at home whenver you want without having to leave the house preferably when drunk?

muh open carry

How bout you stay on topic, cuck.

Ermm, wanting to discuss food on Veeky Forums is pol? Fuck outa here autist.

this faggot should go to pol since pol is literally the designated board for discussing gun rights, you fucking retard cuck faggot

Cheaper to buy them at the grocery store.

Dont have the option for those , wish I did

Frozen and unfrozen burgers are disgusting
I rather buy frozen patties and fresh cheese/bread

You don't have the option to access a grocery store?

I used to work with an old, miserly fuck that did this. He'd buy 5 for $5 jr. cheeseburgers from wendy's and keep them in the break room freezer, eating one a day. One day someone on a different shift ate one and he nearly had a fucking mental breakdown over it.

i think what they mean is they dont have those at their grocery store

no, but for a while I lived with a Morrocan
>scumbag from hell
that worked at mickdicks and brought home shitloads of burgers, and I learned that a McD burger heated in the oven, in the paper, is like 200% better than a fresh one.

something about all the toppings having time to coalesce and the toasty flavor, it was excellent

i live two fucking blocks away from a 24 hour mcdonalds

You'd be upset too if someone ate your lunch.

>>>/canada/

He is the definition of a cuck and being fucked over is a normal and accepted way of life

Actually dont have them in the country , as far as I know

Let me elaborate on this:
The guy was literally a millionaire (mostly from his wife). Huge house with close to 100 acres of land, $250k RV, new Cadillac, 2 restored classic cars, $20k motorcycle, $100k competition pulling tractor etc. but still worked a shit job because "I can't afford to retire", dressed like a homless person, ate like he was on welfare etc.
In response to someone eating his $1 burger, he announced that he planned to poison the remaining burgers with pesticides so that once he sees who got sick he would know who the thief was and "who to get payback on"

Wrapped for resale?
Isn't there some kind of law around that?

The wrapping of each pair has the nutritional info printed on them. You see them in those vending machines that sell sandwiches and stuff.

This is a good compromise between taste and convenience.

Did he ever get a visit from 3 ghosts?

Holy fuck, kill yourself

Yeah I usually just call a hotshot on the rare occasions I'm too blazed to drive. They'll pick me up an order of Whatever the Fuck I Want and a pack of cigs and it's only a $5 charge.

The only good part of roommates is situations like this. I lived with a KFC slave who brought home extra chicken and DAMN it makes the best chicken chowder I've ever eaten.

I had a professor in college talk about when she was younger in the 70s, her family was so poor and her parents worked all the time that they would leave her and her brothers to fend for themselves most of the day. But anyway, her parents couldn't spend time cooking for them, that they would wait until McD's sold their hamburgers for a dime or nickel during sales, that they would buy like 30 or 40 of them. They would freeze them and eat one a day.

A friend of mine and his family used to be pretty poor. They lived in some big apartment building. Every year, when McDonalds has some special offers, his mother went to a subsidiary and ordered hundred to two hundred burgers at once!
At home she portioned them out amongst the other families and froze them. They used them as feast for birthdays etc.

Why not just buy some ground beef and freeze them

it's selves

Fast food burgers may have been already frozen. It is dangerous to freeze them again

Cretin.

>users of Veeky Forums
>actually cooking
Pick one.

>I usually just call a hotshot

what the fuck is that?

>wats call a hotshot

Flyover detected.

who the fuck will drive to a takeout joint for $5?

The replies to this post make me want to throw something at my screen and scream.

Nice blog post faggot

those are awesome
>tfw no White Castle near you

Guy was probably in a lot of debt

>chicken chowder

nigga on the left is brandishing

pretty sure that's illegal even if open carry is legal

Two of those insults are contradictory, but I am not surprised to see a lack of intelligence by a burgerclap in a thread about burgers