Italian book man says Inherent Vice is Pynchon's best work. Thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=uLVtfLS7Rac

Reminds me of another Italian man with bold opinions...

He also says it might just be because it's easier to get a lot out of.
Pretty sure his favorite Pynchon book is Against the Day now.
Bookchemist is based.
I wonder if he's ever come to Veeky Forums

Yeah, he's better than Cliff le Sargeant t b h. BTF likes to straddle the edge and comes off hella superficial in his reviews. Also, the fact that he's 26 and looks 47 gives me the heebie-jeebies.

Maybe related to having English as a second language? Because the all-time finest Pinecone book is unquestionably and objectively Vineland.

As much as you want to hype it, Pynchon's English isn't hard at all for an ESL speaker, except maybe for Mason & Dixon - and even then, only until you get used to it.

t. another Italian Book Man

>unquestionably and objectively Vineland.

Maybe, but ontologically speaking, Crying Lot is his best work. Jus sayin

same here, fellow italian bro, I even found Mason & Dixon his most pleasant to read since I'm quite fond of 19th century English

Wtf is going on with his hair?

Bookchemist hasn't read Vineland

Are you fuckers taught english in school?

well yes

Lucky bilingual bastards

hes a fucking anime.

can anyone post some unknown youtube channels that are good? I've had enough of this Cliff dude. His attitude in his videos is so fucking pretentious. This book chemist dude is cool but hes got a hard on for pynchon and chabon and wont stop talking about them niggas.

>hey Veeky Forums this guy doesn't conform to all the memes we have here!

Yeah, but barely. I had to learn it on my own for the most part and considering I managed to get an A grade C2 when I was 18. Still, better than what you guys get I gather? Sorry for you folks, even though I'm convinced English is probably the best language in the world.

that argument has no bearing. That other user memed the shit out of his Blood Meridian """""Review"""""" and it was awful.

>le it's his best work
>no analysis at all

why would you care for the opinion of game of thrones watcher

I've seen this dude and i cant believe the levels of summer that mean Veeky Forums has started shilling a top 10 listing faggot like this who said he couldnt read Ulysses and even has a fuckin top 10 fav ghostbumps video.
If you're retarded plebs PLEASE LEAVE!

Pretty sure he did read Ulysses though. I remember him talking about reading it and saying not to stress over all the references to specific Dublin landmarks and shit.

>ontologically speaking
Unpack this pls, I want to see why you think that.

>ontologically speaking
That's not how that word is used

>Bookchemist is based

His taste is literally my first month of lurking Veeky Forums when I was in highschool circa 2011, except he's somewhere in his mid 20s.
>Pynchon
>Pynchon
>Wallace
>le Pynchon
>Danielewski
>Shakespeare

>At least however try hard and faggoty BTF is he clearly has decent taste enough to review authors like Cendrars, Lispector, Genet, Bernhard, ect. He probably even has a better grasp on Italian literature than BC.

you seem like a cunt t b h

he looks like he smells.

Nooooaaa! BookChemist has read The Divine Comedy in semaphore, so your opinion is invalid af.

>Are you fuckers taught english in school?

Are you criticizing our skills or actually praising them?

>his cover book has the poster movie

He probably didn't read it and only bougjt it only for show on his youtube channel

Who cares about that greasy wop's opinion? You might as well ask the waiters at the Olive Garden what they think.

all italians smell

I'm sure the movie poster is based on the original book cover

i actually speak three languages since my parents are from morocco